Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Can You Relate With This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Relate With This? (691 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Relate With This? by Dyoungstar: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
This thing happens almost in every African home.

You get to keep buying spoons while the keep getting missing and you know not how they get missing.

Share your experiences.

Re: Can You Relate With This? by dingbang(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2018
Lol my spoons are still two... grin nobody living with me

But I can relate with that though... Spoons just disappear in my parents house
Re: Can You Relate With This? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
My neighbor have been doing hide and seek with my spoons
Re: Can You Relate With This? by Dyoungstar: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
dingbang:
Lol my spoons are still two... grin nobody living with me

But I can relate with that though... Spoons just disappear in my parents house

I am single but my spoons disappear like ghosts; now I've learned to disappear people's (neighbors) spoons too, no be only me go dey buy.
Re: Can You Relate With This? by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dyoungstar:

I am single but my spoons disappear like ghosts; now I've learned to disappear people's (neighbors) spoons too, no be only me go dey buy.
ah ah. Haba bros.
Re: Can You Relate With This? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
especially when there are Children in d house
Re: Can You Relate With This? by Ekiseme(m): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2018
No

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrating Her Mum (picture) / The Worst Mistake Of My Life / Why Are First Sons Always Look Like Their Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.