Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua (21592 Views)

Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP / Failure To Pick Tinubu As The VP Candidate Will Tear APC Apart. / Fashola Is Not Qualified To Be A Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2010
Saw this in the news this morning.

Has anyone seen it?

It was reported to be said by
T.B Joshua!

Who could it be?

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
the guy should cut the crap and register to vote.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2010
God please let it be IBB!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by ojimboIV: 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2010
suxes2005:

Saw this in the news this morning.

Has anyone seen it?

It was reported to be said by
T.B Joshua!

Who could it be?

SHALOM

it'll rain a couple of times before election day. (spot the difference) grin grin
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by kosovo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
Ujujoan:

when you pray for a Man to DIE, you know what happens?
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by kosovo(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2010
This pastor should tell me when the President of Nigeria is coming back and not these. . . he is always predicting . . . T.B please pray for yar adua to return . . .
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by jaybee3(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
kosovo:

when you pray for a Man to DIE, you know what happens?
We don't know so why don't u just tell us grin grin grin
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2010
Na wa oh
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2010
jay bee:

We don't know so why don't u just tell us grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Ujujoan:

I'm not praying for him to die. It has been prophesied already grin
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by seunawo1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2010
God, help us oooo.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2010
If any of the Presidential candidate dies TB Josua should be the first suspect because the law does not recognise prophesies
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by BlackRevo: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2010
I pray one of those wicked past leaders should just die.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2010
Black_Revo:

I pray one of those wicked past leaders should just die.

Never wish anyone to die . . . .
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by lannre(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
Someone will surely die, someone just die,someone must die,someone dies, so what is the difference ?
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by 1luvkipsus: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
One Love!!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by redsun(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
All those corrupt nigerian leaders are dead men amd women walking.The house of the wicked shall be erased to the ground,mark my words
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 19, 2010
ibb. !!!!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by superboi(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
I remember during the 2003 poll when IBB went to cast his vote they were journalist who questioned him,but it was one answer to one question that comes to my mind seeing this topic. IBB was asked how he was planning for the next elections and his answer was that why would he bother himself with that election in 2003 when it was in 2007 and he could die before being swore into office.so he seem to have seen the same vision then to.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2010
For those askin for the date the president will
return i dont know and i doubt it for now.

With info @ my disposal, I heard from Yar'adua's
P.A's daughter that Presssy cannot talk (Her dad told her)
source: I met her at Abuja: Abuja Capital Intl College.

I am not wishing anyone death but it is what i saw
in the news this morning!

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
follow follow people.

Thats the problem with Nigerians, following all these false prophets instead of listening to God !
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by cpatra(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
Are u guys serious? Maybe I should not contest again. Life is too good to be wasted.
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2010
dont forget that even presidential candidate of PAC is not excluded too
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dominoifet(m): 8:36pm On Apr 19, 2010
ojimbo IV:
Quote from: suxes2005 on Today at 01:19:48 PM
Saw this in the news this morning.Has anyone seen it?It was reported to be said by T.B Joshua!Who could it be?

SHALOM

it'll rain a couple of times before election day. (spot the difference)

Lol, LMAO

@Poster that fraud is saying nothing. Before gubernatorial Dipo Dino died etc even presidential aspirant Rimi is dead, he is not prophesying he is only saying d obvious that everybody knows, except his deceived congregation who don't.

I think he should b d one to die, fraudster!!!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 11:18am On Apr 20, 2010
I am sure it not my fault for posting this
as it is what i saw in the news!

@Dominoifet: I fink ur words are too harsh
and if he is a false prophet why not leave him
to God instead of criticizing him!

@All: Let us just keep praying for the peace of
the nation!

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Teeco(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2010
Source pls!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by suxes2005(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^^
I will try search it maybe tis online
Saw it yday in our national daily!

Cant see it for now!

SHALOM
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2010
This false prophet should go take a hike !
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Ifebazz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2010
The prophet didn't see well. It shld hv been any past 'ruler' who is not satisfied wit previous loots & intends continuing are ALL going 2 DIE. Amen!
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Dominoifet(m): 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2010
frosbel:This false prophet should go take a hike !

Yes!!! in d tyre compartment of d plane that leads to heaven
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Fisay(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2010
Though, I have not been able to lay my hand on the news paper that reports the prophecy as stated above, nevertheless, we should not carried away with sentiments or hatred, when a prophesy is reveal by God using any of His servant, is an opportunity for the individual to heed and take appropriate steps if it can be averted or be prepared for. In this particular case, the servant of God Prophet T .B Joshua has a reliable precedents.It is on record that nearly all what he read out in January this year has come into pass. Haiti Quake, US internal Security and others. Let he who has ear let him hear. Below are some of the the previously delivered prophecies by God using T B Joshua

On Sunday 17th January, 2010, among the list of prophecies that Prophet TB Joshua gave for the year, was one concerning something that he saw in the sky that would have negative effects. He said, he saw  in the sky something that will cause discussion amongst scientists and nations. But this thing will have negative effects, a whitish thing and it will stop the whole system. This will come from the hill. It’s a strange thing.

http://www.scoan.org/prophecy_59.htm
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by Rogo: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2010
if God kill somebody there is no judgement - all for God
Re: 2011: A Presidential Candidate Will Die! T.b. Joshua by sim1050: 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2010
www.greatbooks.350.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Picket Dr Ariyo's Office Over Hate Comments - Pics / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings: Governor Willie Obiano's Broadcast / Oil Pipeline Explodes In Ijegun, Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.