Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer (1878 Views)

A Documentary Of Rain Distribution- Mention Your Area / Reliable Provider For Bg/sblc(bank Guarantee/standby Letter Of Credit / Cbn Releases N501bn For Commercial Agric Credit Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by SWCGROUP(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
I want to give FREE consulting and training on one key point of failure for exporters – the Letters of Credit or LC for short.

I will be talking about Documentary Credits generally, while focusing more on the Letters of Credit as the most popular for arm’s length transaction between a seller and a buyer.

I will be talking about the UCP and the Incoterms – the basic foundation of documentary credits (LC if you like) in plain language as much as possible, and I will be answering questions FREE on these pages.

Who am I? I am a retired banker, with experience in Exports and documentary credits. Now I run an export consulting firm for Big, Medium and Small exporters, including inexperienced startups. So I guess I have a little knowledge to share on Nairaland as a way of giving back for all I have gained on the forum, especially on Autos and Agriculture sections.

I shall be writing in a free lecture and blog style, every Tuesdays and Fridays. I will take questions every day I am online on any issue on LC or Documentary Credits generally, whether related to topics on discussions or not. For these, nobody is paying a dime. It is FREE.

However, for those that want a complete review of their Draft LC as a personalized service, we charge $100 or naira equivalent per LC. We write a professional opinion and advice within 24 hours of receipt of such request. All that is needed is a copy of the signed contract and the draft LC.

Our first lecture will be on Friday February 9, 2018. See you then.

Sincerely yours,

Stillwaters Consulting Group

E:Mail info@stillwatersconsulting.com.ng
Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2018
thank you sir, i have always have interest in export .....
Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by grabben: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
jamil2000:
Could you click on the first link on my signature to learn all you need to know about export operations, export management, export documentation, different method of payment in export trade especially Letter of Credit (L/C) to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your exportable products? Good luck!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by grabben: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
SWCGROUP:
I want to give FREE consulting and training on one key point of failure for exporters – the Letters of Credit or LC for short.

I will be talking about Documentary Credits generally, while focusing more on the Letters of Credit as the most popular for arm’s length transaction between a seller and a buyer.

I will be talking about the UCP and the Incoterms – the basic foundation of documentary credits (LC if you like) in plain language as much as possible, and I will be answering questions FREE on these pages.

Who am I? I am a retired banker, with experience in Exports and documentary credits. Now I run an export consulting firm for Big, Medium and Small exporters, including inexperienced startups. So I guess I have a little knowledge to share on Nairaland as a way of giving back for all I have gained on the forum, especially on Autos and Agriculture sections.

I shall be writing in a free lecture and blog style, every Tuesdays and Fridays. I will take questions every day I am online on any issue on LC or Documentary Credits generally, whether related to topics on discussions or not. For these, nobody is paying a dime. It is FREE.

However, for those that want a complete review of their Draft LC as a personalized service, we charge $100 or naira equivalent per LC. We write a professional opinion and advice within 24 hours of receipt of such request. All that is needed is a copy of the signed contract and the draft LC.

Sincerely yours,

Yes, when you understand everything about Letter of Credit and other export documentations as an exporter, there is no way you can be defrauded or underpaid by the foreign buyers of your exportable products. Click on the first link on my signature to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade, especially export documentations and Letter of Credit, to avoid being scammed. Good luck!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by OLAMITE55: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
jamil2000:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by OLAMITE55: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
SWCGROUP:

Sincerely yours,

Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by SWCGROUP(m): 11:44am On Feb 09, 2018
What is a Letter of Credit and how does it work..? Series 1

According to the International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) “A letter of credit is a promise by a bank on behalf of the buyer (customer/importer) to pay the seller (beneficiary/exporter) a specified sum in the agreed currency, provided that the seller submits the required documents by a predetermined deadline.”

A letter of credit is a document from a bank that guarantees payment. While there are several types of letters of credit, they are often used when buying and selling: if a buyer fails to pay a seller, the bank that issued a letter of credit will pay the seller (assuming all requirements are met).

Letters of credit can also protect buyers. If you pay somebody to provide a product or service – and they fail to deliver – the buyer might be able to get paid using a standby letter of credit. That payment can serve as a penalty to the company that failed to perform, and it’s similar to a refund, allowing the buyer to pay somebody else to provide the product or service needed.

For these series, we are going to concern ourselves with the Letters of Credit for buying and selling of goods.

• Advantage for the seller: The security that the supply of goods will be paid.
• Advantage for the buyer: The security that payment will be effected only against delivery of the agreed documents.

Due to the differences in trade terms, culture, language and norms, international trade could become a bundle of errors between the seller and the buyers. However, a body, called the International Chambers of Commerce (ICC) has stepped into the gap, to provide a standardized Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) for International trade. This UCP is in the 6th Series, popularly called the UCP600. UCP600 will be discussed in this series later. Aside the UCP, an important publication of the ICC for international trade is the Incoterms.

The Incoterms or International Commercial Terms are a series of pre-defined commercial terms for transactions or procurement processes. A series of three-letter trade terms related to common contractual sales practices, the Incoterms rules are intended primarily to clearly communicate the tasks, costs, and risks associated with the transportation and delivery of goods. Incoterms will be discussed in the course of next lectures.

Types of Letters of Credit
Letters of Credit can be of various forms and types, it could be differentiated based on the time of payments (Sight or Deferred), whether revocable or not, whether confirmed or Unconfirmed, whether transferable or not transferable, whether revolving or not. The basic types that an exporter will likely encounter are discussed below:

Sight
Under a sight letter of credit, payment is made to the seller immediately after the required documents have been submitted to the authorized bank, provided the conditions in the letter of credit have been met. Banks are, however, allowed a reasonable period of time for checking purposes (not more than five working days after they receive the documents).

Deferred Payment
In the case of a letter of credit with deferred payment, the payment to the seller is not made when the documents are submitted, but instead at a later time defined in the letter of credit. This kind of documentary credit is also known as a “usance L/C.”

Transferable L/C
Transferable letters of credit are particularly well adapted to the requirements of international trade. They allow an intermediary to transfer a letter of credit to a supplier, thus enabling the intermediary to reduce the extent to which it uses its own funds to process business transactions.

Standby L/C
Standby letters of credit are similar to guarantees. Due to their documentary nature, they fall under the UCP (Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits). Standby letters of credit can also be issued under ISP98 (International Standby Practices). If the guaranteed service/payment is not provided, the seller can invoke the bank’s obligation to pay by submitting, together with any other documents that the letter of credit might require, a declaration stating that the letter of credit customer has failed to meet his obligations/payment.

Revolving L/C
If the buyer requests partial deliveries of the ordered goods at specific intervals (contract for delivery by installments), payment can be made under the terms of a revolving letter of credit that covers the value of each consecutive installment. The bank is normally liable for the total value of all agreed partial deliveries. However, the second partial payment is not effective until the first installment has been paid, and so forth.

Unconfirmed
In the case of an unconfirmed letter of credit, the correspondent bank merely notifies the seller that a letter of credit has been opened. In this case, it makes no promise to pay and is therefore not required to honor documents presented by the seller. As a result, the seller may rely exclusively on the issuing bank (letter of credit bank) and therefore bears the collection risk of the issuing bank and the country risk – according to their domicile – as well as the transfer risk.

Confirmed
If the correspondent bank confirms the letter credit (on behalf of the issuing bank), then it is committing itself towards the seller to honor documents that are in compliance with the documentary credit terms and presented on time. In this case, the seller receives not only an obligation by the issuing bank but also a legally equivalent and independent promise of payment on the part of the correspondent bank. The seller then bears the collection risk of the confirming bank and, if this bank is not domiciled in his country, the corresponding country risk – according to its domicile – as well as the transfer risk.

Revocable
All letters of credit subject to the current “Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits” (UCP 600), which is effectively the norm nowadays, are regarded as irrevocable.
It is possible in theory to open a revocable letter of credit, but this is no longer done in practice for various reasons (difficult wording/insufficient security [revocation]).

Irrevocable
An irrevocable letter of credit is a firm commitment by the issuing bank to make payment if the documentary credit conditions are fulfilled. It may not be amended or canceled without the consent of the seller and all obligated banks. If the seller wishes to amend or cancel individual conditions of the letter of credit, then he must ask the buyer to issue an instruction to the issuing bank in this respect.

When Does Payment Happen?

A beneficiary only gets paid after performing specific actions and meeting the requirements spelled out in a letter of credit.

For international trade, the seller may have to deliver merchandise to a shipyard or the port in order to satisfy the requirements of the letter of credit, depending on the wordings of the Letter of Credit. Once the merchandise is delivered, the seller receives documentation proving that he made delivery, and the documents are forwarded to the bank. The letter of credit now must be paid – even (depending on how things are set up) if something happens to the merchandise. If a crane falls on the merchandise or the ship sinks, it's not necessarily the seller's problem.

It is all about Documents
Documents matter: to approve payment on a letter of credit, banks simply review documents proving that a seller performed any required actions. The bank is not concerned with the quality of goods or other items that may be important to the buyer and seller. That doesn't necessarily mean that sellers can send a shipment of junk: buyers can insist on an inspection certificate as part of the deal, which allows somebody to review the shipment and ensure that everything is acceptable.

What Can Go Wrong?

Letters of credit make it possible to reduce risk while continuing to do business. They are important and helpful tools, but they only work when you get all of the details right. A minor mistake or delay can wipe out all of the benefits of a letter of credit.

If you rely on a letter of credit to receive payment, make sure you:

1. Carefully review all requirements for the letter of credit before moving forward with a deal,
2. Understand all of the documents required,
3. Will truly be able to get all of the documents required for the letter of credit,
4. Understand the time limits associated with the letter of credit, and whether they are reasonable,
5. Know how quickly your service providers (shippers, etc.) will produce documents for you ,
6. Can get the documents to the bank on time,
7. Make all documents required by the letter of credit match the letter of credit application exactly (even typographical errors or common
substitutions can cause problems)

In international Trade, Importers and exporters regularly use letters of credit to protect themselves. Working with an overseas buyer can be risky because you don't really know who you're working with. A buyer may be honest and have good intentions, but business troubles or political unrest can delay payment (or put a buyer out of business).

In addition, communication is difficult across thousands of miles, different time zones, and different languages. A letter of credit spells out the details so that everybody's on the same page. Instead of assuming that things will work a certain way, everybody agrees on the process up front.

Summarily,

Letter of Credit is advantageous to exporters if well handled, though it has some drawbacks too.

Advantages to the Exporter
• The risk of payment relies upon the creditworthiness of the Issuing Bank and the political risk of the Issuing Bank’s domicile, and not the creditworthiness of the Importer.
• Exporter agrees in advance to all requirements for payment under the Letter of Credit. If the Letter of Credit is not issued as agreed, the Exporter is not obligated to ship against it.
• Exporter can further reduce foreign political and bank credit risk by requesting confirmation of the Letter of Credit by a reputable bank.

Disadvantages to the Exporter
• Documents must be prepared and presented in strict compliance with the requirements stipulated in the Letter of Credit.
• Some Importers may not be able to open Letters of Credit due to the lack of credit facilities with their bank which consequently inhibits export growth.

See you next week.

Sincerely yours,

E:mail info@stillwatersconsulting.com.ng
Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by SWCGROUP(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
Parties to Letters of Credit ……… Series 2

There are many parties to a successful Letters of Credit usage. These are:

1 Applicant
Applicant is the buyer of the goods or services supplied by the seller. Letter of credit is opened by the issuing bank as per applicant's request. However, technically, the applicant does not belong one of the key parties to a letter of credit transaction. This is because of the fact that letters of credit are separate transactions from the sale or other contract on which they may be based.

More on this separation of LC and the specific contract later.

2 Beneficiary
Beneficiary is the seller of the goods or the provider of the services in a standard commercial letter of credit transaction. Letter of credit is opened by the issuing bank in favor of the beneficiary.

3 Issuing Bank
Issuing Bank is the bank that issues a letter of credit at the request of an applicant or its own behalf. Issuing bank undertakes to honor a complying presentation of the beneficiary without recourse.

4 Nominated Bank
Nominated bank is the bank with which the credit is available or any bank in the case of a credit available with any bank.

5 Advising Bank
Advising bank is the bank that advises the credit at the request of the issuing bank. An advising bank that is not a confirming bank advises the credit and any amendment without any obligation to honor.

6 Confirming Bank
Confirming bank is the bank that adds its confirmation to a credit upon the issuing bank's authorization or request. Confirming bank may or may not add its confirmation to a letter of credit. This decision is up to confirming bank only. However, once it adds its confirmation to the credit, the confirming is irrevocably bound to honor or negotiate as of the time the confirmation was added on to the credit. Even if the issuing bank fails to honor, confirming bank must pay to the beneficiary.

7 Reimbursing Bank
Reimbursing Bank shall mean the bank instructed and/or authorized to provide reimbursement pursuant to a reimbursement authorization issued by the issuing bank.

Please note that it is not unusual for a complete LC not to have ALL the parties participating at once. The participants are determined by several factors like whether the LC is to be confirmed or not - which determines the participation of the confirming Bank. Is the advising bank same as Nominated bank? Several combinations are possible, depending on the terms of the LC that is acceptable between the Seller and the Buyer.

More to come ........

See you next week.

Sincerely yours,

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by Naijareload: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
SWCGROUP:

Sincerely yours,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by SWCGROUP(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2018
Incoterms Series 3[/b][size=8pt][/size]

[b]What are Incoterms?

The Incoterms or International Commercial Terms are a series of pre-defined commercial terms published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) relating to international commercial law. They are widely used in International commercial transactions or procurement processes.

Incoterms - a.k.a. Trade Terms are key elements of international contracts of sale. They tell the parties what to do with respect to carriage of the goods from buyer to seller, and export & import clearance. They also explain the division of costs and risks between the parties.
The latest approved version is the 2010 version, the Incoterms 2010.

The incoterms define the roles between sellers and buyers at an international transaction. Who has to do what and at what time? In the contract between the seller and the buyer, the following is determined:

1) The duties of the buyer and the seller
2) Who takes care of the insurances, licences, permissions and all other formalities
3) Who arranges the transport until which point and who is responsible for this
4) The point where the costs and risks pass on from the seller to the buyer.

There are eleven different incoterms in Incoterms 2010. These incoterms takes care of the international rights and duties from the buyer and the seller. Six of the incoterms are about ocean freight. The remaining incoterms are regarding all transport modalities. The Incoterms are being prepared and published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).

These Incoterms are defined below:

EXW - ExWorks
This term represents the seller's minimum obligation, since he only has to place the goods at the disposal of the buyer. The buyer must carry out all tasks of export & import clearance. Carriage & insurance is to be arranged by the buyer.

FCA - Free Carrier
This term means that the seller delivers the goods, cleared for export, to the carrier nominated by the buyer at the named place. Seller pays for carriage to the named place.

FAS - Free Alongside Ship
This term means that the seller delivers when the goods are placed alongside the vessel at the named port of shipment. The seller is required to clear the goods for export. The buyer has to bear all costs & risks of loss or damage to the goods from that moment. This term can be used for ocean transport only.

FOB - Free On Board
This term means that the seller delivers when the goods pass the ship's rail at the named port of shipment. This means the buyer has to bear all costs & risks to the goods from that point. The seller must clear the goods for export. This term can only be used for ocean transport. If the parties do not intend to deliver the goods across the ship's rail, the FCA term should be used.

CFR - Cost and Freight
This term means the seller delivers when the goods pass the ship's rail in the port of shipment. Seller must pay the costs & freight necessary to bring the goods to the named port of destination, BUT the risk of loss or damage, as well as any additional costs due to events occurring after the time of delivery are transferred from seller to buyer. Seller must clear goods for export. This term can only be used for ocean transport.

CIF - Cost, Insurance, Freight
The seller delivers when the goods pass the ship's rail in the port of shipment. Seller must pay the cost & freight necessary to bring goods to named port of destination. Risk of loss & damage same as CFR. Seller also has to procure marine insurance against buyer's risk of loss/damage during the carriage. Seller must clear the goods for export. This term can only be used for ocean transport.

CIP - Carriage and Insurance Paid
This term is the same as CPT with the exception that the seller also has to procure insurance against the buyer's risk of loss or damage to the goods during the carriage. This term may be used for any mode of transportation.

CPT - Carriage Paid To
This term means that the seller delivers the goods to the carrier nominated by him but the seller must in addition pay the cost of carriage necessary to bring the goods to the named destination. The buyer bears all costs occurring after the goods have been so delivered. The seller must clear the goods for export. This term may be used irrespective of the mode of transport (including multimodal).

DDP - Delivered Duty Paid
This term represents maximum obligation to the seller. This term should not be used if the seller is unable to directly or indirectly to obtain the import license. The terms means the same as the DDU term with the exception that the seller also will bear all costs & risks of carrying out customs formalities including the payment of duties, taxes & customs fees.

DAT – Delivered at Terminal (named terminal at port or place of destination)
Seller pays for carriage to the terminal, except for costs related to import clearance, and assumes all risks up to the point that the goods are unloaded at the terminal.

DAP - Delivered At Place (named place of destination)
Seller pays for carriage to the named place, except for costs related to import clearance, and assumes all risks prior to the point that the goods are ready for unloading by the buyer.

More to come ........

See you next week.

Sincerely yours,

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by SWCGROUP(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
INCOTERMS 2010 CHART
Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by SWCGROUP(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Incoterms Chart

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by SWCGROUP(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
SERIES 4

COMMON LC’S / EXPORT DOCUMENTATIONS AND THE SOURCES

There are many documents involved in international trade, especially with the Letter of credit. In processing exports, using Letters of Credit and other export transactions modes, documentation may be executed in up to four distinct forms: the export sales contract, the contract of carriage, the contract of finance and the contract of cargo insurance. These four-in-one contractual forms are so integrated that it looks like one seamless documentation flow. It is actually seamless. It is therefore important to understand the role of each document and its requirements in international trade.

Quotation
An offer to sell goods and should state clearly the price, details of quality, quantity, trade terms, delivery terms and payment terms.

Prepared by: exporter

Sales Contract
An agreement between the buyer and the seller stipulating every detail of the transaction. Since this is a legally binding document, it is therefore advisable to seek legal advice before signing the contract.

Prepared by: exporter and importer

Pro Forma Invoice
An invoice provided by a supplier prior to the shipment of merchandise, informing the buyer of the kinds and quantities of goods to be sent, their value, and importation specifications (weight, size and similar characteristics). This is not issued for demanding payment but may be used when applying for an import license / permit or arranging foreign currency or other funding purposes.

Commercial Invoice
A formal demand note for payment issued by the exporter to the importer for goods sold under a sales contract. It should give details of the goods sold, payment terms and trade terms. It is also used for the customs clearance of goods and sometimes for foreign exchange purpose by the importer.

Packing List
A list with detailed packing information of the goods shipped.

Inspection Certificate
A report issued by an independent surveyor (Inspection Company) or the exporter on the specifications of the shipment, including quality, quantity, and / or price, required by certain buyers and countries. Popular Inspection companies in Nigeria includes SGS, Bureau Veritas BV etc.

Prepared by: Inspection Company

Insurance Policy
An insurance document, with full details of the insurance coverage, evidencing insurance has been taken out on the goods shipped. Most times, it is the importer that insures the export consignment, and that is why quotations from exporters may be C&F (Cost and Freight). However, by mutual arrangement, quotations may also include insurance, in which case it is the CIF contract.

Prepared by: insurer or insurance agent or insurance broker

Insurance Certificate
This certifies that the shipment has been insured under a given open policy and is to cover loss of or damage to the cargo while in transit.
Prepared by: insurer or insurance agent or insurance broker

Product Testing Certificate
This certifies the products are conformed to a certain international / national technical standard, such as product quality, safety and specifications.

Prepared by: accredited laboratories (NAFDAC/SON)

Health Certificate
Document issued by the competent authorities of a country when agricultural or food products are being exported, to certify that they comply with the relevant legislation in the exporter's country and were in good condition at time of inspection, prior to shipment and fit for human consumption. (NAFDAC/SON)

Prepared by: exporter / inspection authority

Phytosanitary Certificate
Frequently an international requirement that any consignment of plants or planting materials importing into a country shall be accompanied by a Phytosanitary Certificate issued by the exporting country stating that the consignment is found substantially free from diseases and pests and conforms with the current phytosanitary regulations of the importing country.

Prepared by: The Nigerian Agricultural Quarantine Services

Fumigation Certificate
A pest control certificate issued to certify that the concerned products have been undergone the quarantine and pre-shipment fumigation by the approved fumigation service providers. It is mainly required on solid wood packing material from Hong Kong and the Chinese Mainland.

Prepared by: exporter or inspection Authority

Consular Invoice
A document required by some foreign countries, showing shipment information such as consignor, consignee, and value description, etc. Certified by a consular official of the importing country stationed in the foreign country, it is used by the country's customs officials to verify the value, quantity and nature of the shipment.

Prepared by: exporter/Consular

Bill of Lading (B/L)
An evidence of contract between the shipper of the goods and the carrier. The customer usually needs the original as proof of ownership to take possession of the goods. There are two types: a STRAIGHT bill of lading is non-negotiable and a negotiable or shipper's ORDER bill of lading (also a title document) which can be bought, sold or traded while goods are in transit and is used for many types of financing transactions.

Prepared by: shipping company

Air Waybill (AWB)
A kind of waybill used for the carriage of goods by air. This serves as a receipt of goods for delivery and states the condition of carriage but is not a title document or transferable / negotiable instrument.

Prepared by: airline

Certificate of Origin (CO)
This certifies the place of manufacture of the exported goods to meet the requirements of the importing authorities.

Prepared by: Trade and Industry Department and the recognized Chambers of Commerce

More to come ........

See you next week.

Sincerely yours,

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by grabben: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
ThankU:
Hi SWCGROUP,

This is just to thank you for your lecture series so far...they have been really detailed, timely and greatly appreciated ! For once a true Nigerian giving knowledge back to society without strings attached...GOD will bless you.

As you prepare to delve more into the intricacies of exporting business, please don't let distractors stop you (that keep posting side comments, directing people to their personal sites for purchases sad...."tectono-business...e,t,c) ...just to let you know that your efforts will benefit the majority and not the few.

And GOD will bless you as you deliver more lectures in this series...give freely, and more will be giving unto you in greater measures...

Thank you Sir.
Do you really want a detailed lecture on the contemporary dynamics of export documentation and all the export processes, click on the first link on my signature. It will give you all you need to know on export of agro commodities and solid minerals from Nigeria to foreign countries from packaging your exportable products to getting paid by the foreign buyers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by white12k: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
grabben:

Do you really want a detailed lecture on the contemporary dynamics of export documentation and all the export processes, click on the first link on my signature. It will give you all you need to know on export of agro commodities and solid minerals from Nigeria to foreign countries from packaging your exportable products to getting paid by the foreign buyers.

Please quit spamming this thread with your ebook. Open your own thread for your ebook sales. Thank you
Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by grabben: 7:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
white12k:

Please quit spamming this thread with your ebook. Open your own thread for your ebook sales. Thank you
Wait a minute. Do you really know the meaning of spamming? Where did we mention any e-book on this thread? If we may ask, where are you from? You sound very primitive. Folks, do not mind that inner-city confused man. Just click on the first link on my signature to know learn the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being scammed by the foreign buyers of your exportable products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by white12k: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
grabben:

Wait a minute. Do you really know the meaning of spamming? Where did we mention any e-book on this thread? If we may ask, where are you from? You sound very primitive. Folks, do not mind that inner-city confused man. Just click on the first link on my signature to know learn the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being scammed by the foreign buyers of your exportable products.

Young man, I won't engage in any mud slinging with you on this thread, it seems to be norm on this forum and I will not stoop to your level. Quite conversant with your marketing strategy grin Just do us a favour and open your own thread. Thank you
Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by grabben: 2:38am On Mar 17, 2018
white12k:

Young man, I won't engage in any mud slinging with you on this thread, it seems to be norm on this forum and I will not stoop to your level. Quite conversant with your marketing strategy grin Just do us a favour and open your own thread. Thank you
Hmmm!!! You cannot stoop to my level. Right? Between two of us, whose level is higher? Great exporters, just ignore that bush man and arm yourselves with the contemporary trends in export trade. Click on the first link on my signature for a detailed information. May the blessings be!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by GreenAcres(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please house, where is this Consultant? The unserious spammers have discouraged him from continuing the good work, which is been done free of charge. Please come and continue this series sir

Waiting patiently.
Re: Letters Of Credit (LC) - Documentary Credits Primer by StephanyTech: 8:27am On Feb 25
Kindly start the business- We want to see you earning great business revenues through our EURO EXIM BANK SOLUTIONS....our Banking solutions/ Services / Deliverables are
1) We give all type of Lette ro Credits (Byuer/Importers,
2) We given all type of Bank Guarantees (Exporters/ Sellers / Contractors) Three currencies available USD$, GBP & £EUROs
3) OFFSHORE (NEO BANKING ) both Company Current & Personal accounts can operated Three currencies available USD$, GBP & £EUROs - for all your Inward remittences (Receivables) & Outward Remittences (Your vendor /settlements) ,
4 ) ONLINE PG- online payment Gateway services - To received funds and send funds - Pick up any local currencies out of 170/243 countires and settle it in top USD$, GBP & £EUROs.
5) USA market -BOND Fund raise programme for your big projects which is above >USD10Million .

Contact us; 09136096133
Call or WhatsApp!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Sell Your Agro Products From Home. Get A Website From Us / Starting My Palm Kernel Oil Mill In Iragbiji, Osun State / Do You Want To Rent A Pig Pen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.