Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet (783 Views)

It’s Very Illogical To Worship The Christian God. / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Is The Christian God A God Of Slavery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by segunojo866: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
It's very emphatic when people pray without getting results but we the atheists knows that Allah and his brother Yehwah are imaginary god's. So the question is why do people still pray to Yehwah?

Africans as a whole has been blinded by the colonier white fools that Christainity is the way to the creator but it's obvious that most religious countries are lacking behind

Personally as an advocate of atheism i strongly advise all religious people to be careful of their dead god's or their future will be destroyed grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by adepeter2027(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2018
Not Christian god alone but gods/Gods of any religion, tradition or culture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Playing nairabet with a high stake and very risky odds. Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by segunojo866: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
adepeter2027:
Not Christian god alone but gods/Gods of any religion, tradition or culture
True
Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by B666: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
Africa continent is full of brainwash people, everyone is now waking up to see the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by terrezo2002(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
We celebrate every fool on fool's day April 1st.
Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by Niflheim(m): 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Praying to god is like picking..........................

1.Sao Tome and Principe to win the World Cup

2.West Brom to win the Champions League

3.Kim Kardashian to dump Kanye West for Baba Suwe

4.Sudan to have the largest economy by 2035.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by CandidSeeker(m): 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Playing nairabet with a high stake and very risky odds. Lmao.

Thank God you agreed there are 'odds'.

The 'odds' come with simple Godly conditions.

-Peace.
Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Thank God you agreed there are 'odds'.

The 'odds' come with simple Godly conditions.

-Peace.
Let me understand what you're trying to imply before I respond. Please elaborate.
Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by CandidSeeker(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Let me understand what you're trying to imply before I respond. Please elaborate.

Risky odds doesn't mean zero winning possibility, so you just affirmed the possibility of prayers being answered.

By saying odds come with simple Godly conditions, I mean almost all God's promises & instructions comes with clear conditions.

James 4:3 NKJV
You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.

John 15:4 NKJV
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

Matthew 6:33 NKJV
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

1 Peter 3:7 NKJV
Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.

Isaiah 1:19-20 NKJV
If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; [20] But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword"; For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Conditions attached to promises & instructions above are glaring.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by shadeyinka(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
segunojo866:
It's very emphatic when people pray without getting results but we the atheists knows that Allah and his brother Yehwah are imaginary god's. So the question is why do people still pray to Yehwah?

Africans as a whole has been blinded by the colonier white fools that Christainity is the way to the creator but it's obvious that most religious countries are lacking behind

Personally as an advocate of atheism i strongly advise all religious people to be careful of their dead god's or their future will be destroyed grin
Myopic in an extreme sense.
Think!
Re: Believing In The Christian God Is Like Playing Nairabet by segunojo866: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Risky odds doesn't mean zero winning possibility, so you just affirmed the possibility of prayers being answered.

By saying odds come with simple Godly conditions, I mean almost all God's promises & instructions comes with clear conditions.

James 4:3 NKJV
You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.

John 15:4 NKJV
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

Matthew 6:33 NKJV
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

1 Peter 3:7 NKJV
Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered.

Isaiah 1:19-20 NKJV
If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land; [20] But if you refuse and rebel, You shall be devoured by the sword"; For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Conditions attached to promises & instructions above are glaring.

-Peace.

wasteful quote

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Song From Hillsong's Album / The Passover Meal/Pesach: Not cannibalism. / TB Joshua Releases ‘Anointed' Worship Song!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.