Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. (1919 Views)

Dialogue Or Arm Twisting Approach. The Case Of Ssanu, Nasu & Naat Strike / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action / Fg Threatens To Invoke ‘no Work, No Pay’ Law, With Ssanu, Nasu, Naat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Gozbrown(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
The Joint Action Committee, JAC, which comprised Senior
Staff Association of Nigerian Universities, SSANU; Non Academic Staff Union of Educational Institutions, NASU, and
National Association of Academic Technologists, NAAT,
embarked on strike over alleged failure of government to
keep its own part of the agreement with the unions since December 2017.
How have the strike affected your school so far?
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Ugotony93: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
It did not affect my school that much. Everything is moving slowly but better than we had expected it.
I rep Bayero University, Kano.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2018
everything is normal everybody is doing dere work except practicals

1 Like

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by richol(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ugotony93:
It did not affect my school that much. Everything is moving slowly but better than we had expected it.
I rep Bayero University, Kano.
i saw...... Sorry
I see
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Gozbrown(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
it seems SSANU, NASU and co are irrelevant. 6 months strike loading....
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Most schools are partially shut down. Many files are still hanging in the air because of this strike grin grin

1 Like

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Martinez19(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2018
To show you how selfish we can be, aasu won't help nasu because it's non business. Wait until semester finishes and results and files are hanging.
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by IBBG(m): 9:44am On Feb 06, 2018
i'm shocked by the govt silence over this guy's legitimate claims.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Gozbrown(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2018
Martinez19:
To show you how selfish we can be, aasu won't help nasu because it's non business. Wait until semester finishes and results and files are hanging.
Bro, i understand but ASUU is a different body, NASU and Co wud have done same.
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Martinez19(m): 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Gozbrown:

Bro, i understand but ASUU is a different body, NASU and Co wud have done same.
I know and that selfishness is not for ASUU alone. They have their own bodies but for the betterment and speedy progress of the school, they are supposed to work together. MHO.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Tonymic4life(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2018
Aluta Continua is dead! QED
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by IBBG(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
dis is govt is so useless, as it has not deem it necessary, to even talk the association.
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by IbokPatrick(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
No Practicals.... During practical session,we will just answer pre-lab questions and submit.... Its not good here...Uniport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Gozbrown(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
IbokPatrick:
No Practicals.... During practical session,we will just answer pre-lab questions and submit.... Its not good here...Uniport.
dis is rili baad
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by walter08: 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
I understand the strike didn't affect all schools. [b]What about FUTO?[/b]I really need my transcript to be sent to Canada. Thats one thing I want FG to do
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Gozbrown(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
I tink d students association NANS should take action. they shud do something to draw d attention of the federal government.
Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by suregalluv(f): 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
No registration has commenced for freshers
Hostels are dirty
Things are just moving slow

1 Like

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Bifrost: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Gozbrown:
I tink d students association NANS should take action. they shud do something to draw d attention of the federal government.

NANS is trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Effect Of SSANU, NASU, NAAT Strike So Far In Your School. by Bifrost: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
In UNN it's a different ball game, all admission lists have been released despite the strike, Matriculation date has even been fixed.
The only problem is that graduates from the last convocation are yet to receive their certificate and statement of result (which is so unlike UNN) and NYSC is very close by. And not to forget Post graduate students whose transcript needs to be sent abroad to process their application for admission.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Local Government Identification Certificate? / U.S. Announces Students Visa Application Dates / Ican Ats Sept 2010 Result Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.