Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis (1632 Views)

House Of Reps Asks JAMB To Extend Validity Of UTME Results To Three Years / 2021 UTME: JAMB Announces Registration Date, Makes NIN Compulsory / Official JAMB Registration Date For 2019 UTME Form Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by dontacky: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2018
Considering previous experiences, one may draw conclusion that this year jamb may likely be postponed .

Over five thousand candidates were present at the jamb accredited, O.B.H.S Ondo Boys High School Ondo Town in the the supposed capital city of Nigeria, Ondo state. Other centers were also fueled by jambites that weren’t attended to. By guessing , about 60 thousand jambites are yet to be attended to in Warri . If jamb fail to extend the registration/pin purchase from tomorrow to any suitable date, they should consider this year registration a disaster to jambites.

For the sake of Jambites , i personally appeal to them to extend the date . please.

Source: http://wakagist.com/jamb-2018-over-crowd-candidate-yet-to-register-there-form-ondo-town-crisis/

More pics Below

Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2018
Wait a sec! Is that A JAMB CBT centre?

2 Likes

Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by KARDEMARH: 1:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Effect of late reg
Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by Rursh(m): 4:36am On Feb 06, 2018
That was true, the crowd was just too much. I worked there as a CBT agent
Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by david22uu(m): 6:18am On Feb 06, 2018
They shouldn't extend it. What were dey waiting for since... nonsense... I work in a CBT also and people wait till dying minute...

1 Like

Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2018
grin
JAMB SHOULD TEACH THEM A LESSON
BUT UNFORTUNATELY THEY KNOW MONEY IS INVOLVED

1 Like

Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by otokx(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2018
Nigerians always wait till the dying minute.
Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by Famutimi(f): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2018
i dont blame candidates for late registration but institutions that withheld admission lists. they didnt allow majority of these candidates to know their fate in time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by Oladimejyy(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Mehn!Ondo haff suffer see brown roof everywhere. CBT centre that looks like abule. Please dont kill me i be Yoruba boy na Chelsea they make me vexgringringrin
Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by lastchild: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2018
Any report so far
Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 06, 2018
RomeoMarvis:
Wait a sec! Is that A JAMB CBT centre?
Odin go bless that ur eye.. . i thought i was seeing double sef. . that center na sure thing for chokes
Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by yabdolar: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
david22uu:
They shouldn't extend it. What were dey waiting for since... nonsense... I work in a CBT also and people wait till dying minute...
its nt dere fault nw, its d economic condition oo
Re: Jamb To Extend 2018 Registration Date – Ondo Town Crisis by akanbi2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
yabdolar:

its nt dere fault nw, its d economic condition oo
Not a centre, it's just a registration spot

(1) (Reply)

h / Nigerian Law School (NLS) Fees Schedule 2019/2020 / Founder of Oduduwa University Arrested Over Death Of OAU Masters' Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.