Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His (43578 Views)

My 17yrs Old Son Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 7:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Who’s teaching you men all about women over there?

iLegendd:
Women! Why?

If you're a man, visit www.wetclef.com (men's only forum) to ask and learn all you need about women. Don't be the next victim. Take the bold steps today.

And for the ladies, learn to be loyal.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:22am On Feb 06, 2018
See them women are this and that this is just one in few cases.What is the difference when a woman also discovers her husband had kids outside and she didn't know.The man should take heart the bond is there already and the child would love you.

3 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:
Who’s teaching you men all about women over there?

Don't mind him.All are claiming women are deceitful creatures.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2018
So all women are bad because of what this woman did?
Are you willing to accept responsibility for the actions of other men?

This story is an excuse for you sorry ass misogynistic buffoons to come and vent. carry on.
Cry me a river tongue

timwudz:
Women are the most wicked creature God ever created. They can turn morning to night with their deceits but my guys, guess what? They don't have brain..
Quote me at your own risk
braine:
Women are deceitful. Guys shine your eyes and look for that trait before you commit it'll save you heartbreak on the long run.
valentineuwakwe:
this is pure wickednessmon the part of most women.....that why they say only a woman knows the true linage of her kids.....only God will save most men cos most the kids they thought were theirs may not be thier own after all......

5 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by desmond2pk: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Old man, not as you think. The world is a dangerous place. The boy will also abandon you later. Just get your own child.

3 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Men should do DNA test for their kids it's very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by engrchykae(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2018
THE ONLY GOOD WOMAN TO ANY MAN IS HIS MOTHER. SLAY QUEENS BE SLAYING MEN SINCE EVE BC. BEEN SELLING MEN SINCE DELILAH BC. SOFT DEVILS
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't mind him.All are claiming women are deceitful creatures.
He’s just trying to promote his misogynistic forum or whatever nonsense that website is.
They will go there and share ideas on how to mistreat women, perfect their blame game and give each pats on the back for abusive behavior. Even subtly encourage rape.

One of such male-only websites was recently exposed (I don’t remember what it’s called) and it was appalling the kinds of things they share among themselves there.

4 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by safarigirl(f): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2018
onadana:
...the funny thing is blood is thicker than water..so all these years he never knew..there ought to be straits of his character in son.If nothing.....RUN.
kids end up with 70% of the traits of whoever raised them both physically and in character, everything else can be ignored.

This theory of kids being nothing like foster parents and everything like biological parents is false

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2018
somehow:
What is this one saying, we are talking about a cheating woman (wife), you're talking who slept with her? Does it make sense to you?

Maybe you are dumb... Did a "cheating woman" sleep with herself.... Is it not with someone who is obviously a cheat and a man. Stupid African man with their repressive mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Edusouls(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2018
women got many attributes of lucifer runnuing in their blood, there is no too much difference, between this two creatures...
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

He’s just trying to promote his misogynistic forum or whatever nonsense that website is.
They will go there and share ideas on how to mistreat women, perfect their blame game and give each pats on the back for abusive behavior. Even subtly encourage rape.

One of such male-only websites was recently exposed (I don’t remember what it’s called) and it was appalling the kinds of things they share among themselves there.
Nairaland guys would not kill somebody all women are bad because of this and we have heard and seen cases where women suffer worst from their husbands and play cool.I feel bad for the man it won't be easy.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by ladygudhead(f): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2018
I personally knw of an aunt dat has done this same bullsh1t 4 yrs.The son is a grown man now but does'nt knw his real root.Wheneva i see him i just pity him 4 not knwing dat d man he bears his name n has called father all his life is not his real dad, Gross wickedness on part of d mother! To even think dat he is originally 4rm an entirely diff ethnic group hmm (smh). Na promiscuity dey cos all this kind things, notin else. Ok don't ask me hw i got 2 knw such secret smiley ...

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by einsteine(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2018
frenzyduchess:
its called karma bro, when the universe sends a good woman your way and you don't cherish it, then the universe is left with the next option, which is the one that will make you wish you were never born, it's that simple

Nothing like karma. The last man I know that his wife cheated on him had never ever cheated on his wife. In fact, he was supposed to be a seminarian/priest before his younger brother died and he was asked to marry to continue his family line. Are you saying the women that are dumped are suffering for their sins? Talk about Karma is all shades of bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2018
aksule:
This is the reason why a woman should not go wayward like her male counterpart. The difference is very clear. Men do not get pregnant, but women do. Except some few countries, men paid the dowry. Be faithful to your partner either sex. Is not easy to bring up a child and be declared not "yours"

unfortunately, one can’t happen without the other. The more you promote male philandering, the more you people father kids for other men. I don’t feel sorry for any man who raises kids that are not his unless he has been faithful to his wife since he got married. Otherwise, he’s raising another man’s child while another is probably raising his. It’s a community project grin

By the way our ‘wise’ forefathers used to say “it takes a village to raise a child”.

8 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2018
You’re an amebo. Nobody cares. Least of all the guy in question
ladygudhead:
I personally knw of an aunt dat has done this same bullsh1t 4 yrs.The son is a grown man now but does'nt knw his real root.Wheneva i see him i just pity him 4 not knwing dat d man he bears his name n has called father all his life is not his real dad, Gross wickedness on part of d mother! To even think dat he is originally 4rm an entirely diff ethnic group hmm (smh). Na promiscuity dey cos all this kind things, notin else. Ok don't ask me hw i got 2 knw such secret smiley ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

I wonder if reverse was the case and the man was the one at fault, will you be saying this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2018
onadana:
...the funny thing is blood is thicker than water..so all these years he never knew..there ought to be straits of his character in son.If nothing.....RUN.
Environment plays a bigger role than traits, hereditary or whatever they call it.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

I wonder if reverse was the case and the man was the one at fault, will you be saying this? undecided
No I won’t be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

No I won’t be saying this.

Of course.

4 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by somehow: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2018
You have a leaking brain, is the man who slept with her the married person here? Didn't your brain tell you that a married woman shouldn't cheat or hide her past major sins away from her husband? This issue has nothing to do with whoever slept with her, unless she was raped! Think fish brain!

Whoever cheats or hide secret in a marriage is responsible for the consequences, has nothing to do with who they cheated with. Always looking for who to blame. Lazy thinker!
Ariel20:

Maybe you are dumb... Did a "cheating woman" sleep with herself.... Is it not with someone who is obviously a cheat and a man. Stupid African man with their repressive mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2018
desmond2pk:
Old man, not as you think. The world is a dangerous place. The boy will also abandon you later. Just get your own child.
This is not always true,There are children who refuse to care for their parents later on it is how you train that child that matters even if the child is not yours biologically.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

Of course.
Now would be so disappointed if it was a man who got someone else pregnant outside of his marriage?

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cyrilamx(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2018
Much as I frown @extra-marital affair by men, situation here are not same. Here the children the man had outside bears the man's name and taken care of by the man, but nothing is as evil as a woman blaming a pregnancy on her husband and deceiving the man to bear the financial and emotional care. All I see here is a lot of peep doing things without regard for after life Retribution.
Ladyhippolyta88:
See them women are this and that this is just one in few cases.What is the difference when a woman also discovers her husband had kids outside and she didn't know.The man should take heart the bond is there already and the child would love you.

2 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2018
cyrilamx:
Much as I frown @extra-marital affair by men, situation here are not same. Here the children the man had outside bears the man's name and taken care of by the man, but nothing is as evil as a woman blaming a pregnancy on her husband and deceiving the man to bear the financial and emotional care. All I see here is a lot of peep doing things without regard for after life Retribution.
Not all of them bear his name and I see no difference between the two one person got hurt in both cases.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:

Now would be so disappointed if it was a man who got someone else pregnant outside of his marriage?

Obviously, you know nothing about me. If you did, you wouldn't ask me that question.

I do not condone cheating from either sexes, it is bad and especially bad for the child born outside wedlock. This man here just has enough large heart to put the interest and concern of the boy first and ignore his ego or pain.

3 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by April4th(m): 7:46am On Feb 06, 2018
timwudz:

Our mothers sef get deceit.. e don dey since the world's creation na.. no be deceit make us lose God's promise in the garden of eden? all ladies get deceit, na if them wan use am or if dem no wan use am be the matter

I concur.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by sisisioge: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Awwww...glad father and son are unbroken still. Imagine the effrontery of the woman? Paternity fraud is now so broad! Hian.
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2018
simplemach:
Same also is the case of many here in Nigeria, Just they are hidden. Especially gate men and drivers, the women will explain better

I’ll be castrating my gateman and driver angry

Just joking, but seriously we from Ijebu Ode have an antidote for wayward wives grin
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by ladygudhead(f): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2018
cococandy:
Lol cheesy oh coco you are sounding like you are guilty of such too. Dont u think if some1 had 'amebod' in the past all that would have been prevented. I'm sure who knew then did not want to be tagged 'the amebo'. gudmorning love! smiley
Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by cyrilamx(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Not all of them bear his name and I see no difference between the two one person got hurt in both cases.
not at all...the woman doesn't take care of the kids, man does. Have u seen where a man brings kids from outside and tell the woman she is the one who carried their pregnancies? ...plz let b honest, both ain't same

3 Likes

Re: Dad’s Incredible Reaction To News 14-year-old Son Is Not His by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2018
einsteine:

Nothing like karma. The last man I know that his wife cheated on him had never ever cheated on his wife. In fact, he was supposed to be a seminarian/priest before his younger brother died and he was asked to marry to continue his family line. Are you saying the women that are dumped are suffering for their sins? Talk about Karma is all shades of bullshit.
well, I guess some get caught up in some form of collateral damage, but who cares, I have made my declaration, who ever fits the description ,let them wait and see, just at their peak of happiness and everything thing seems going well will their very world crash before their eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Baby Found Alive On Mum’s Back 24hrs After Bandits Shot Her Dead (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.