Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) (71183 Views)

Throwback: How Many Of These Nollywood Movies Have You Seen? (photos) / Where To Download Old Nollywood Movies / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by pyyxxaro: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sexyolori:
u knw every blood money,venom of justice,evil men,yesterday,power of love, black powder,full moon etc.d sound track of evil genius plays in my head till date whenever i remember d movie. use to pray that Ramsey Noah & Genevieve gets married,lol

Hahahhhaa

Lemme sing Evil Genius for u (bob-manuel)..... I love to see people die , I love to see people cry , something is wrong me ...... Thats the way I was born ..... My mother did this too me.....

Hahahaha.... Then if my mum catch u singing that song , u are finished

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by pyyxxaro: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Sexyolori:
u knw every blood money,venom of justice,evil men,yesterday,power of love, black powder,full moon etc.d sound track of evil genius plays in my head till date whenever i remember d movie. use to pray that Ramsey Noah & Genevieve gets married,lol

Hahahhhaa

Lemme sing Evil Genius for u (bob-manuel)..... I love to see people die , I love to see people cry , something is wrong me ....... Thats the way I was born ..... My mother did this too me.....

Hahahaha.... Then if my mum catch u singing that song , u are finished

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
karashika full moon out of bound after school hours suicide mission most wanted oracle etc... epic
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Shalom51(f): 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Movies like the gods are angry, blood sisters, end of the wicked, occultic kingdom, karashika, mark of the beast and many others really taught a lesson to as many that watched them, the really conveyed great messages to the society even with the poor quality they were great but today all they act is trash for the love of money, movies without meaning. what a world.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by lizyamos(f): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Those days of Ikuku Mr too know Lagos na wah
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Have watched all... lol. When Nollywood is Nollywood o
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by pepenini88(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Out of cage
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Soulseeker01(m): 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Seriously if yu have watched living in bondage and u r stil single....u need Jesus
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by nicelaw(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
Money Yab Man...
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
How much I loved " Conflicting shadows".
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by softprick: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

Whatever tongue
It looks nice

How many piercings you’ve got?
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
softprick:

How many piercings you’ve got?
Just 2 on my ear lobes. The one on my nose isn't a piercing but I plan to get some more piercings this year
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by francesawesome(f): 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Henrodah:
I still dey wait for IZAGA part 2 !!!
They've released it since. I'm surprised you haven't watched it
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by softprick: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

Just 2 on my ear lobes. The one on my nose isn't a piercing but I plan to get some more piercings this year

In life ehn we never know where the wind will take us,I need to know something.

Do you have a man?
If no
Can we talk off NL?
If yes
Please reply your PM.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
nonut:

Even people wey they never born by then go still claim say dem don watch am too.
hope say no be me you dey talk to? grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by saipn: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
I can still remember

Captive -Bob Manuel
Rituals----pete edochie
Igbudu----nkem owoh
Evil thing
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by rayobaba(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
thesicilian:
Seems like Nollywood has gone from grace to grass.
YES
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by IRIEBOY(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
i can never forget domitilla,last burial,tortoise, Mr Ibu
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Odessey(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
who can mention' d guys dat acted this film. THE PRICE. i have a gift for him
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by armyofone(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Where can I watch these movies ?
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by softprick: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

You’ve got mail
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by realabraham: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Appetizer:
Surprisingly, I have watched them all.
kiss

Yeah, me too. And that makes me feel old.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by realabraham: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Op you forgot to add Died wretched (buried in 3.2 million naira casket)
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by mikebrown92: 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Where can i download igodo

So much in love with that movie.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by AIZubair(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who has watched VUGA? By Gentle Jack

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by kevinexit(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Let's NOT forget

State of Emergency

The Price

Grace To Grass

The Last Burial
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by engrjacuzzi: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
these were movies we loved watching and had good story line and not now that nollywood is about nudity

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by nonut: 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
sisipelebe:
hope say no be me you dey talk to? grin
No, na myself I dey talk to.
See you, you wan form oldie.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by GetUmad: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Seems no one else saw "TOBI". The first Action movie in Nigeria with a real chase and some fights.

There's this other movie too where Helicopter was used as a chase (I think to chase a beetle can't remember and that would be the first Nigerian movie I would see an helicopter chase). Could the title be "forever"? Trying to remember, where the guy anaconda from his parents house with his dad's car. There was a point I remember he got into the house through the underground swimming pool. Chai, was fascinated seeing some kind of "hollywoodic" scenes.

One of my best movies ever still remains DIAMOND ring. It happened to be the first Nigerian movie I would watch where they incorporate other languages. When RMD got to one village and stopped by the vigilantes they spoke Yoruba which he didn't understand and was interpreted by his driver. Nollywood at that time would have used an English speaking vigilante (in a local place where they probably don't speak English). It's expected when you travel to a place and you meet the locals they'd speak their dialect which they delivered. Many other outstanding scenes as well.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Wizywiz(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
Codedrock:

SOURCE: https://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/10/throwback-thursday-old-nollywood-movies.html
tanx op. For this. Remembering wen nollywood was nollywood not all dis junk and crap they chun out.. U forgot. Sakobi d snake. Girl. Dirty deal. Died retched.. Many more.. Although I still manage to buy some of them still find dem thrilling to watch.. Like I have igodo isakaba 1-5..state of emergency.. 1&2..most wanted.. Full moon.. Some more.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by ugnoble: 12:33am On Feb 07, 2018
Ijele
and
high way to the grave.
Re: Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) by Ohiorst: 12:50am On Feb 07, 2018
what no *egg of life*
*naomi* this movie wanted to make me cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: 3 Rules Erica Broke That May Lead To Her Disqualification / Bbnaija: After Khafi's Eviction, Tacha Did This (Photo) / I'm Not A Virgin, I Will Do Anything - RCCG Church Girl Storms BBNaija Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.