Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend (4437 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by IamHeWrites: 7:16am On Feb 06, 2018
A side chick shared her chat with her married boyfriend after he invited her to come to his house to watch the Super Bowl.

The shocking part is,his wife was also home.
He asked her if he could tell his friend to bring her and pretend to be his friend’s date.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/side-chick-shares-shocking-chat-married-boyfriend.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by taylor88(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by Skyfornia(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Stupid guy..no respect for his wife. If the table turn now he will cry foul.
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by marveangel(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Crazy husband I think in the man's mind the wife is the real side chick

1 Like

Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by AntiWailer: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2018
That is the issue.

These girls hardly get angry.

She still professed love after that crazy suggestion grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by swiz123(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:
Lol

Don't ever modify that comment for likes

11 Likes

Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2018
Such level of deceit. Anyway, lots of Nigerian marriages involves minimum of three people

The husband, the wife and the sidepiece [s].
You see I didn't specify the gender of the sidepiece[s]. It could belong to either/both of them... grin

...but how can a married man, be someone's boyfriend ahbeg?Smh!
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by utenwuson: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2018
women na their own enemy.... calling another person husband love........ too much mumu
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:04am On Feb 06, 2018
utenwuson:
women na their own enemy.... calling another person husband love........ too much mumu

The man cheating on his wife and his friend that would have had the guts to bring the sidechick to his matrimonial home. These two men and every other man, including you...are the friends of women ba? undecided

Women are their own enemy indeed, how convenient grin

utenwuson:
if this is what u deduce from my statement then truly........... there's a big problem

If that's all what you could deduce from the story, then there is a bigger problem.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by veraiyke(m): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:
Such level of deceit. Anyway, lots of Nigerian marriages involves minimum of three people

The husband, the wife and sidepiece [s].
You see I didn't specify the gender of the sidepiece[s]. It could belong to either/both of them... grin

How can a married man, be someone's boyfriend ahbeg?
Smh!
Such is the rate of deception, disrespect to one another and dishonesty in relationships- marriage or courtship. It scares me what we men and our women do.
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2018
veraiyke:
Such is the rate of deception, disrespect to one another and dishonesty in relationships- marriage or courtship. It scares me what we men and our women do.

Don't marry na, before you give your wife hypertension with your paranoia... tongue
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by sekxyqueen(f): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2018
some men are evil,stupid and mad at the same time

such an idiotic fool,,no repect for the wife .. smh
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by yanabasee(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2018
You will never have a Nigerian girl be this understanding!!!
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by veraiyke(m): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't marry na, before you give your wife hypertension with your paranoia... tongue
lols I will marry o. It scares but I'm not afraid to love. God is in charge. We hope to live life well with our partners
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

The husband, the wife and the sidepiece earpiece

...but how can a married man, be someone's boyfriend ahbeg?Smh!

angry

☣ ☠

So what do we call it. Manfriend abi HusbandFriend?

☣ ☠
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by utenwuson: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

And the man cheating on his wife.
His friend that would have had the guts to bring the sidechick.
These two men and every other man, including you...are the friends of women ba? undecided

Women are their own enemy indeed, how convenient grin
if this is what u deduce from my statement then truly........... there's a big problem
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by Apina(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2018
If she decides to poison him now, the next thing we would hear is "After God fear woman" when in the actual sense most men don't even have the fear of God undecided

3 Likes

Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On Feb 06, 2018
OrestesDante:

So what do we call it. Manfriend abi HusbandFriend?

I don't even know, but calling a married man her boyfriend...sounds somehow angry
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by utenwuson: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

If that's all what you could deduce from the story, then there is a bigger problem.
angry
after reading through.... u coming up with this line is the biggest problem
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by IamLEGEND1: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2018

Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by Brunosampson(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2018
grin very funny
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by mikejj(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
sekxyqueen:
some men are evil,stupid and mad at the same time

such an idiotic fool,,no repect for the wife ..
smh
and what about the lady
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by biacan(f): 11:42am On Feb 06, 2018
taylor88:
Lol
You've been busted dude so don't modify cool
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by biacan(f): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Men are scum
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by SexyDenzel: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
AntiWailer:
That is the issue.

These girls hardly get angry.

She still professed love after that crazy suggestion grin
Money makes people behave how you want then to 99% of the time. Get your money on
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by SexyDenzel: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Apina:
If she decides to poison him now, the next thing we would hear is "After God fear woman" when in the actual sense most men don't even have the fear of God undecided
Poison/killing him for bringing he's cheating with over? come on. The only reason to kill come one is if the want to kill you or your loved ones/family. There are millions of ways to administer punishment that makes people wish the worse on themselves na.
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
These fools are getting bolder as the days goes by, what gave her the effrontery, the audacity, the impetus, the guts and the balls to post this kind of trash. what is she expecting, an award?
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by Funky123(f): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Like i do tell ladies that if you know how to run after someone's husband continue,the one that will destroy your home are still doing Basic science in secondary school........Tit for tat
Re: Side Chick Shares ‘shocking’ Chat With Her Married Boyfriend by Meti99(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
No leyley buddies.
As it was in the beginning so shall it be till the end

(1) (Reply)

When Is It Okay To Have Sexual Relationship With A Widower? / Nairalanders. Advice On Weed,sk And Arizona Business / Footage Of South African Woman Pulling Down Her Pant, Twerking For Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.