Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus (1852 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Replies Reno Omokiri Who Said He 'acts Loyal Without Being Loyal / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by Parollawd(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2018
This is no new gist tho, but i decided to post it to educate and remind some peeps that God created us in his own image. Now to the gist
Well miracle rain singer, Frank Edwards posted a picture and one of his fans who was maybe looking to cause some online reaction decide to comment "sorry but why are you trying to look like you are God". The singer saw this and posted an epic reply "i am not trying to look like Jesus, I am like Jesus"
CHECK THE SCREENSHOTS BELOW

Source: http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/02/frank-edwards-replies-fan-who-said-he.html?m=1

Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by taylor88(m): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by Parollawd(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2018
The guy Para ni sha grin grin grin
taylor88:
Lol
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by Parollawd(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44 front page Pls smiley
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by coluka: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
What is wrong with Nigerians? Always poke nosing into and having opinions about other people's lives. When will u face your own life and make something meaningful out of it?
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by donsimoniiblog: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2018
coluka:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Always poke nosing into and having opinions about other people's lives. When will u face your own life and make something meaningful out of it?

As in
He got wah he deserved tho
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by femolacqua(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2018
Gbam, signed, sealed and delivered.
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Someone should help me tell Frank that he's a joker

☣ ☠
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by donsimoniiblog: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

☣ ☠

Someone should help me tell Frank that he's a joker

☣ ☠

What are you

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

What are you
angry

☣ ☠

Who am I?

I'm a realist.

☣ ☠
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by donsimoniiblog: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2018
k
OrestesDante:

angry

☣ ☠

Who am I?

I'm a realist.

☣ ☠
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by NIGHTFOX: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2018
People and their numerous problem..
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by KingsCare: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
kk
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by Parollawd(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
NIGHTFOX:
People and their numerous problem..

Lmfao
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by sensecementary(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
[right]CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0
Re: Frank Edwards Replies Fan Who Said He Acts Like Jesus by Parollawd(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
sensecementary:
[right]CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS the artist we've all being waiting for that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively by just clicking to watch his video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94
CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively by clicking to watch her video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0

I like your faith

(1) (Reply)

#Caption This Photo: What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Bobrisky Hand?? / Still Married? Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Is Celebrating With These Sexy Photos / Nicki Minaj Confirms She’s In A Relationship With Eminem…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.