Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? (34989 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

It will be in your good to refrain quoting me with an angry emoji as a prequel to your main post and writing 'good morning Sir' before hastily comment wouldn't be such a bad idea now, would it? wink

Now read over again.

1. Do a national survey or individual headcount and get your averages.

The fact you stayed in a geographical location where guys below 5'7 are seen as midgets doesn't mean that's a short person 'averagely' speaking.

Do your findings. Before I can give my stats, I must have done my surveys and not judge specifically on the averages of my 'familiar' environs.
Its not that deep lol
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Luukasz(m): 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Thoniameek:
The height of tall man is....
What the amount in his account can do - rubbish
Hey lil gold digger bitch, go work your ass off and earn your money instead of living off guys thereby seeing you as nothing but a liability, sex tool and a deadweight.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Luukasz(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2018
simplemach:
A man is as tall as his dreams and potentials are just as the woman is as pretty as her Character.
Dey bobo yourself short man

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Afam4eva(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2018
I remember when i was doen with secondary school and loved basketball and wanted to play. When i went to one basketball court to tell them of my intention,, they told me i wasn't tall enough. Here i was devastated at this fact despite the fact that i have always considered myself tall. I was 5'11 then and still 5'11 even though i claim 6'0 after rounding it off to the nearest whole number.

The thing is, there;s hardly a range that can be used to describe who is tall or short but based on popular opinion especially in Nigeria. You are tall when you are from 5'9 to 6.0 and anything above that is very tall.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by vikstandon(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2018
I am Short! I size 5'9" call me short call me anything it doesn't stop me from flying high...Some of you so tall (6'5"-6'11"), tall pass their brain...I admire ur height but I don't admire your brain.

How much does it add to your bank account if you see yourself as being Tall. You are Tall with a bank account so short or small...Hide ur face in Shame!

If you are as tall and bodily built like Anthony Joshua and you don't have a stat of achievement (record)...You should bury yourself in Shame!

You sure should be concerned about what you achieve with the shape and size.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2018
vikstandon:

How much does it add to your bank account.
You sure should be concerned about what you achieve with the shape and size.
If you are as tall and bodily built like Anthony Joshua and you don't have a stat of achievement (record)...You should bury yourself in Shame!

Just how much does being a short man add to anyone's financial worth? How did this become about money?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Luukasz:
Youre below 6ft I guess meaning youre short. All over the world, any height below 6ft is short.. regardless of geo location blah blah blah

Lmao, go to china and rant this shit!! grin

For the record, I'm above 6 ft. I just hate ignoring errors
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by MrHighSea: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Mynd44:
If you are not above 6 feet, you are short.

*dodged bottles*
*dodges bullets*

*runs away quickly*
I'm goin spin ur jaw
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by doyinisaac(m): 10:34am On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

5'6 and a half
The half part though

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2018
doyinisaac:
which one is the half again??
Lmao I always get this when I say it cheesy
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by NobleTallgee: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2018
I am God's yard stick for measuring height. Am 6.9fit tall. If you are shorter than me you are a dwarf, if am same height with you, you are average. If you are taller than me then you are a giant. God spent an extra time on me.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Anything below 6'7" is short.

6,7.5" Masterrace reporting for duty.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by jospepper(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
XML33:
From 6 ft and above, a man is considered tall, especially in a country like Nigeria where there are lots of men of average height.

Short for men is 5" 7 and below.
Average for men is 5"8 - 5" 11

For women however:

Short is 5" 4 and below.
Average is 5" 5 - 5" 8
Tall is 5" 9 and above.
Chairman sir what is the meaning of this 5" 7, 5" 8... you are writing? 5" is 5 inches o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lool 6'5 can never be too tall for me

Wetin you dey use am do?
I'm about 5'11 without heels, and I wish I were shorter.
I don't even see all these excessively tall guys to date.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2018
XML33:
From 6 ft and above, a man is considered tall, especially in a country like Nigeria where there are lots of men of average height.

Short for men is 5" 7 and below.
Average for men is 5"8 - 5" 11

For women however:

Short is 5" 4 and below.
Average is 5" 5 - 5" 8
Tall is 5" 9 and above.
5" 4 is average for a lady not short.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by mystery22: 10:48am On Feb 06, 2018
well it depends,am 5ft11 and dress well most times girls tell me they love my height,they think am 6ft.lol.so from 181cm to 183cm is tallish,then from 184cm up is tall, 5ft 8-5ft10 average,5ft6-5ft7 is somehow short and somehow average. I once met a guy my height claiming 6ft1,so annoying,and a 5ft9 guy claiming 5ft11. a real 5ft 11 guy like Sergio Ramos,david Beckham,bradd Pitt look tallish most times.i love my height.when I put on dress shoe am taller than 99% of girls in UK and Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by mystery22: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Chikita66:
5" 4 is average for a lady not short.
exactly,5ft4 is not short for a girl
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by doyinisaac(m): 10:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Height is relative....someone that is 5ft5 inches could see a 5ft11 inches person as tall and 6ft as very tall....and someone that is 5ft11 inches might see someone that is 6ft as just normal height and no big deal....and some people anything taller than them is tall..... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Jaytecq(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
i still prefer to be tall in my Bank acct
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Luukasz:
Hey lil gold digger bitch, go work your ass off and earn your money instead of living off guys thereby seeing you as nothing but a liability, sex tool and a deadweight.

Typical

I bet your account balance is showing red and you go about priding with your height because that’s the only way my comment could have struck a cord in you - oh little “livered” man

I cannot apologize that you could not find motivation in what I wrote up there, it’s for my “supposedly short” hardworking men
wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Errm....I think it depends on some factors like geographical location. In some places, the average height is 5'5. If you're 6'0, you're regarded as being tall.
Meanwhile, in some places, 5'9-5'11 is regarded as average height. If you are 6'0 , you aren't regarded as tall.

I'm 6'1, and I live in a place where the average person's height hovers around 5'5-5'6, so I typically stand out, especially as a female.

But then, I travelled to somewhere like Lagos, and I saw taller ladies and guys, I kinda faded into the background.
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Wetin you dey use am do?
I'm about 5'11 without heels, and I wish I were shorter.
I don't even see all these excessively tall guys to date.
Lool poco you're tall oo shocked
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
VictorRomanov:

You are in the middle of the center. But for China you re tall.
hahahaha grin na to relocate go china b dat na
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 06, 2018
do u know tall people don't live long?
most of the richest people in the world ain't up to 6ft

I just de play ooo
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lool poco you're tall oo shocked

LoL. You thought we're both 5'6 and half? grin tongue

I've seen taller ladies , but they look weird to me.
I don't envy them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by michealewela: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2018
Alexis Sánchez Height:1.69m short... Juan Mata Height:1.70m David de Gea Quintana Height1.89 m Marcus Rashford Height:1.87m I always consider 1.8m upward tall. And 1.7m downward short. Inbetween,, average hight....
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

I've seen taller ladies , but they look weird to me.
I don't envy them.
angry tongue grin

Your family must be tall
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Neurotika: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Luukasz:
Youre below 6ft I guess meaning youre short. All over the world, any height below 6ft is short.. regardless of geo location blah blah blah

Tell that to a Chinese man
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

I've seen taller ladies , but they look weird to me. I don't envy them.
You ain't tall to me tongue
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
angry tongue grin
Your family must be tall
She is still short grin
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
greiboy:
She is still short grin
She's tall for a female tongue
Re: What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? by watchindelta(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2018
i short but still bouncin so what undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NIPOST Retiree Dies During Sex With 2 Teenage Girls In Uyo / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.