Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Pls Advice One Of Your Own - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice One Of Your Own (579 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice / I Want To Buy Pizza For The First Time In My Life, Pls Advice. (pics update] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2018
I met this girl when i got confused as to which path to take to arrive at a main road. saw her and asked for directions and she helped. I noticed she wasnt in a hurry, so i engaged her and the convo went well, we ended up exchanging fone numbers. I followed her up nd in some days time was asking her out . We went on our first date. I could see the chemistry, i like her, she definitely do like me too. Wen i was dropping her off with my legs, we kissed, bt she told me, 'i really like u but i have a boyfriend and he is in school' . We are students, i'm in 200l, same wit her. Nobody should tell me to face my studies cox i'm doing so. I stil continued wit my texts and calls thinking she just wanted me to put more effort. Bt she called me and told me 'we cant work out' i was heartbroken bt accepted it in good fate and told her i respect her choice. I stopped calling and texting, decided to move on. Now, jst yesterday she called bt i missed it, this was after 3 days of no communication between us. now i'm confused b
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2018
I'm confused because, i dont know whether she just wanted to check on me or she is still interested in the shit. And again the call has reawoken the feelings i i'm trying so hard to supress. Question is, should i still go after her or take her words serious 'i have a boyfriend' ?
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Pubichairs(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2018
undecided u dropped her with your legs? look at this kangaroo, keep trying ..u are fucking delusional

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Danielomisco(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Dropped her wit ur legs??smh,so just a flash dt cud mean hello is sending u wrong signals??oga sorry to say this is poo just face ur studies...... By the way u ,the girl and her boyfriend are stupid!
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
Pubichairs:
undecided u dropped her with your legs? look at this kangaroo, keep trying ..u are fucking delusional
Offpoint . Now run along!
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Asbaba(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2018
From all u've said I understand Ur courage, so why let dat courage be in vain,?

keep trying and I assure U she'll be urs...

I made same mistake U're about to commit, as she told me she has some1, I let go, and now the feeling is hunting me....

I don't want u to face what I face bcuz it's a hell of a feeling...
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Danielomisco:
Dropped her wit ur legs??smh,so just a flash dt cud mean hello is sending u wrong signals??oga sorry to say this is poo just face ur studies...... By the way u ,the girl and her boyfriend are stupid!
abt dropping her off with my legs, i was jst tryna be funny there. We took bike from where we had d date to d street where she stays, and den i walked her close to her place, dats d dropping off i was talking abt. offcux i dnt have a car yet. I'm jst havin a feelin dat d call isnt jst abt saying an hello. I read my books everyday. please why do u say they are stupid?
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2018
Asbaba:
From all u've said I understand Ur courage, so why let dat courage be in vain,?

keep trying and I assure U she'll be urs...

I made same mistake U're about to commit, as she told me she has some1, I let go, and now the feeling is hunting me....

I don't want u to face what I face bcuz it's a hell of a feeling...
I really like her and wil likely give it a second shot. bt if she had'nt call i wouldnt be giving dis a second thought cox i dnt believe in dating someone else's girlfriend
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Offpoint: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Don't know what's wrong with guys, she clearly told you she's got someone and you're still here seeking advice on what to do. how will you feel if you were to be her current boyfriend?
I don't betray my fellow guys when any girl says she's hooked... I'll let go. what I don't take is "I'm not ready for relationship now" crap.
Let her be please
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Asbaba(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
vicflexzy:
I really like her and wil likely give it a second shot. bt if she had'nt call i wouldnt be giving dis a second thought cox i dnt believe in dating someone else's girlfriend

consider it not dating someone's gf rather chasing ur crush, for dat u'll have a peace of mind...

just give it a second shot. she already like you, so worry less and shoot ur shot
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
Offpoint:
Don't know what's wrong with guys, she clearly told you she's got someone and you're still here seeking advice on what to do. how will you feel if you were to be her current boyfriend?
I don't betray my fellow guys when any girl says she's hooked... I'll let go. what I don't take is "I'm not ready for relationship now" crap.
Let her be please
thing is, i dnt keep female frnds i like in a romantic way. so i expected her to cut everytin jst like i have done. maybe i wil have to tell her dis
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Asbaba:

consider it not dating someone's gf rather chasing ur crush, for dat u'll have a peace of mind...

just give it a second shot. she already like you, so worry less and shoot ur shot
think i will wait for another hint b4 proceding
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Asbaba(m): 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
vicflexzy:
think i will wait for another hint b4 proceding

it's cool play dat way.... can also uplift ur status b4 her eyes.
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Offpoint: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
vicflexzy:
thing is, i dnt keep female frnds i like in a romantic way. so i expected her to cut everytin jst like i have done. maybe i wil have to tell her dis
Just tell her your mind in a polite way
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Danielomisco(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
vicflexzy:
abt dropping her off with my legs, i was jst tryna be funny there. We took bike from where we had d date to d street where she stays, and den i walked her close to her place, dats d dropping off i was talking abt. offcux i dnt have a car yet. I'm jst havin a feelin dat d call isnt jst abt saying an hello. I read my books everyday. please why do u say they are stupid?
dont mind me I was just kidding,but on a serious note I think you should just let her be .Cut communication with her n let her know ur jst bin sensible bt b4 then call her back to knw why she called.Be very formal!
Re: Pls Advice One Of Your Own by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
Danielomisco:
dont mind me I was just kidding,but on a serious note I think you should just let her be .Cut communication with her n let her know ur jst bin sensible bt b4 then call her back to knw why she called.Be very formal!
thanks man. I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Trade Your Joy For Riches? / I Need Your Honest Answer On This / Should Difference In Religion Be A Deal-breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.