Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin (39074 Views)

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM / Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by 7lives: 8:43am On Apr 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

There is a time a man needs to bow out and when he refuses to do so, he becomes either too stupid or wicked.

The VP should resign and return back to his profession.

Yeah like Ngozi Okonjo Iwuala bowed out despite the glaring embezzlement in Jona's government.
Anyway Aribisala can write his epistles about Oshinbajo, I understand his pain and I don't care.
Fayose, Bode George, Gbenga Daniel and other dregs of the Yoruba land, how can a man rub shoulders with all THESE people and remain the same?, pastor Aribisala my foot.

1 Like

Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by 7lives: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Origin:
Holding the VP responsible when thee is a governor, police IG, & president is ridiculous.

You probably would like to hold him responsible for BH and ND militants.

In my objective view, Osinbajo has been one of the most active VPs we've ever had, effectively holding the fort while Baba was away in London.

Many Nigerians want a saviour who will fight their battles while they sit in the comfort of their homes. (how many people have confronted the governor of Benue to protest the killings)

You dey mind the WEREY pastor?, I bet him just dey hear of GENERATIONAL BATTLE.
Na today?, no be today e don tay jare.
I would have take Aribisala serious if he had started his epistle by telling me HOW his Lords and masters in PDP solved this pre colonial battle, when they were in government for good 16 years.
But no he would rather attack a vice president who does NOT have absolute power to solve the problem.
The ONLY befitting name for the likes of Aribisala is SHAMELESS.
Re: Time To Call Out Osinbajo By Yinka Odumakin by orisa37: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
On behalf of all The Spirits of God around me, I add six million Likes to this excellent Piece.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Why Does Jonathan Use Israeli Bodyguards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.