Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Any Private Money Managers Here?? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Any Private Money Managers Here?? (1164 Views)

Private Money Lenders / Any Private Loan Lender In Port Harcourt / Forex Traders Needed As Portfolio Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2018
Any Private Investors here?

I mean those that running private investment outfits. Preferably money management investing in traditional instruments like stocks, fixed income etc; or advisory services. Others are welcome too.

How do you go about it in Nigeria? What are the legal and regulatory hurdles and which set up is most cost effective whilst being administratively efficient.

if you have a one/two man shop, I would like to know how you've been able to manage it.

And success stories too..... smiley

Please I will greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks.
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello, anyone
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
nice concept..What ur watzap?
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
tritritri:
nice concept..What ur watzap?

Hello. Apologies for the delayed response. I'll prefer a mail if you don't mind. You can send a mail through nairaland..

Kindly share any experience/knowledge you might have..

Thank you.
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Still hoping...
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by structuredan(m): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
structuredan:
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details

Sorry... Not this kind.
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 11:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by Jay891: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Hi, do you mean like a personal money manager to manage your money in a trading account?
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2018
Jay891:
Hi, do you mean like a personal money manager to manage your money in a trading account?

That depends. I don't know how widespread a practice it is in Nigeria, but I meant individuals who have investment operations, e. g., a private investment partnership or company or any structure that doesn't involve offering to or servicing the public and may not be under the purview of regulators because of its private nature.
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by david1234: 9:31pm On May 12, 2018
What you need us rare..but if you need to invest in a private transport company,then mail lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by david1234: 9:31pm On May 12, 2018
What you need is rare..but if you need to invest in a private transport company,then mail lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by bobbyL(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2018
david1234:
What you need is rare..but if you need to invest in a private transport company,then mail lukadventureslimited@gmail.com

Thank you for your response. I was hoping that despite the rarity, there would be a few persons on Nairaland that could be of help.
Re: Any Private Money Managers Here?? by Jay891: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hi bobbyl, I understand and know what you need. I don't know if you still want this cos I know it been a while since you posted this. You can contact me by sending me a message here on nairaland or you can reach me through Ohuefrancis869@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Take Risks, You're Going Nowhere!! / Textile Mill Commences Production In Ondo / Bitter KOLANUT @ #3700 Per Kg Available For Delivery In Ogun State In Tonnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.