Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Please Help My Sex Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Sex Life (10878 Views)

My Sex Life Is Disturbing Me / My Sex Life Attracting Women To Me, Any Medical Explanation? / COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: My Sex Experience With A Customer Care Lady (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by durasome(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
thetrailseeker:

What is head method ?
.are you a learner?
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by SuccesYear: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pls I need urgent working opinion.
Hv got a chick who ve already promised to pay me a visit by weekend.Thou I still got a doubting mind in relation to how ladies behave......as she might jst bring up a flimsy excuse of nt being able to mk up again.

Now, hw can I mk sure she is able to fulfil her promise pls?

#no sex advice pls

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by thetrailseeker: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
durasome:
.are you a learner?

Oga professional, na the girl be learner. Wetin be head method. Head na head. Abi bj. Which one be head method ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by thetrailseeker: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
SuccesYear:
Pls I need urgent working opinion.
Hv got a chick who ve already promised to pay me a visit by weekend.Thou I still got a doubting mind in relation to how ladies behave......as she might jst bring up a flimsy excuse of nt being able to mk up again.

Now, hw can I mk sure she is able to fulfil her promise pls?

#no sex advice pls

You can't.

I can understand your anticipation and excitement but you can't force someone to come to your crib. Make them no talk say. You be kidnapper.

Just call her and put the moves on her as you've been doing. That's the only way.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by SuccesYear: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
thetrailseeker:

You can't.

I can understand your anticipation and excitement but you can't force someone to come to your crib. Make them no talk say. You be kidnapper.

Just call her and put the moves on her as you've been doing. That's the only way.
thks bro I learnt
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Stevengerd(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:
Stop being in a haste to insert your d*ck into your woman's glorifying pussy, cheesy, be patient cheesy

Sometimes women don't just need your d*ck to wake and satisfy their sexual urges cheesy, Oral helps a lot, there are oral utterances you'll make and you'll see her laps vibrating and shivering without your d*ck being inserted cheesy , i'll advice you to improve and spend more time in your sexual oral skills on your woman cheesy it might help cheesy

Don't just UnCloth her and bring out your d*ck cheesy spend more time on oral that she'll get wet to the extent she'll want to forcefully grab your d*ck inside her, cheesy cheesy
I concur bro! na she go grab the dick by herself put am inside her engine..
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by MetroBaba1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
Go and talk to Science Teachers and beg them to make you a Science Student

I Haf Die

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by InfernoNig: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
You guys should have pre-intimacy. Maybe get a Mouth Gig from her or u soapy before the action.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Innobee99(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
thetrailseeker:

What is head method ?
U be man so?

I guess u'll still ask; What is man?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Pusyiter(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
See who dey talk. Lol
izaray:
Op, next time try giving of head method, i hear say dat one dey make sense too undecided
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
TheMaleCulture:

That's the reason why... How your body responds to a woman during sex tells the tale.  The hotter I find the girl, the better the sex is, all else being equal.  It's all human nature and biomechanics.

Unexciting sex from easy prospects would have a bad effect on your bedroom skills. With time the man's staying power will grow weak, his zeal for finding the location of the G spot will disappear and soon, he will forget what it's like to drive a woman into ecstasy.

Are you sure you know what you are talking about??

A lady whom he rated 6 on the attractive scale made him cum in 2mins.

Don’t you think that if she was more attractive like 8, he would cum in less than 2mins

Attraction 6.....2 mins
Attraction 8.....6/8 x2= 1.5mins

He would cum in about 90secs if she was a bit more attractive.

Don’t you think he should go for very ugly women instead cos your theory would worsen his condition?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Hybridz: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
gbosaa:

Are you sure you know what you are talking about??

A lady whom he rated 6 on the attractive scale made him cum in 2mins.

Don’t you think that if she was more attractive like 8, he would cum in less than 2mins

Attraction 6.....2 mins

Attraction 8.....6/8 x2= 1.5mins

He would cum in about 90secs if she was a bit more attractive.

Don’t you think he should go for very ugly women instead cos your theory would worsen his condition?
Your calculation is wrong bros.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hybridz:

Your calculation is wrong bros.

Correct it then. It’s not enough to say that it’s wrong.

Start by pointing out the error/s.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Next2Bezee(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Op if you give head to a girl who hasn't been given head before, just know you will continue to suck that ouroboros for life shocked

Calm your mind before Sex, put on a condom to reduce the friction when you are inside her. As soon as you slide in, just thrust a little bit and pull out small, for your cigar to calm down, then slide in again and thrust a little more than before, then pull out again.

She go dey complain but what you will see is that you will last longer and be able to pull out when it becomes too sweet. If you just off your sense then begin dey knack dey go, na under 30 secs you go finish work o grin

Those peole suggesting doing self service before knacking her are also correct. There are many ways to control stimulation so that you can last longer.

Don't dull, let she not go and look for someone else to anoint her pancake.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Exempted: 12:08am On Feb 07, 2018
franklingud:
Guy buy embagra. Take one and should be 1 hr before sex..

Then try having sex when piss don catch you well well.

Thank me later.

is it not dangerous that one would have to depend on it
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by mymoneygrows(f): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2018
TheMaleCulture:

That's the reason why... How your body responds to a woman during sex tells the tale.  The hotter I find the girl, the better the sex is, all else being equal.  It's all human nature and biomechanics.

Unexciting sex from easy prospects would have a bad effect on your bedroom skills. With time the man's staying power will grow weak, his zeal for finding the location of the G spot will disappear and soon, he will forget what it's like to drive a woman into ecstasy.

can you elaborate please? My husband's staying power is growing weak and im worried.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by mymoneygrows(f): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2018
thetrailseeker:

Oga professional, na the girl be learner. Wetin be head method. Head na head. Abi bj. Which one be head method ?

im confused too. what is head method?
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Exempted: 12:48am On Feb 07, 2018
mymoneygrows:

im confused too. what is head method?

SUCKING THE VAGINA since u guys are pretending 2b novice here let me b raw
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by mymoneygrows(f): 4:50am On Feb 07, 2018
Exempted:

SUCKING THE VAGINA since u guys are pretending 2b novice here let me b raw

chai

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Blazing8(m): 5:59am On Feb 07, 2018
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 07, 2018
Blazing8:

Wrong calculation it's actually :
Attraction 6 ..... 2mins
Attraction 1 ..... 2/6 mins
Therefore
Attraction 8 .....8*2/6 = 2.7 mins..

Answer this question.

Would a more attractive woman with better pvssy make you to cum too soon or too late??

Would a tighter pvssy make you to cum quicker or later?

So you are saying that a wowo woman would make you to cum too soon?

Delete that calculation fast before you mislead novices and the op.

You forgot the theory that a beautiful lady would extract the juice quicker.

You even wrote that a woman with an attraction rating of 1 would be 2/6 shocked

Fact...with a very unattractive woman aka wowo or fugly lady...in one hour, you haven’t even cum.
Consider a Genevieve, Omotola or Mercy and compare them with ugly women from the street, which group would make you cum quicker??
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 07, 2018
Airforce1, I can see you. Say something.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by IamAirforce1: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2018
izaray:
Op, next time try giving of head method, i hear say dat one dey make sense too undecided

Dis one don spoil finish
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by franklingud(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Exempted:

is it not dangerous that one would have to depend on it
It's costly oo!

But you will be cured permanently.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by TheMaleCulture: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2018
gbosaa:

Answer this question.

Would a more attractive woman with better pvssy make you to cum too soon or too late??

Would a tighter pvssy make you to cum quicker or later?

So you are saying that a wowo woman would make you to cum too soon?

Delete that calculation fast before you mislead novices and the op.

You forgot the theory that a beautiful lady would extract the juice quicker.

You even wrote that a woman with an attraction rating of 1 would be 2/6 shocked

Fact...with a very unattractive woman aka wowo or fugly lady...in one hour, you haven’t even cum.
Consider a Genevieve, Omotola or Mercy and compare them with ugly women from the street, which group would make you cum quicker??

The truth is you will be more motivated to bring your A game when having sex with a very attractive lady, your boner wouldn't lie. You can't deceive your hormones.

Let's look at it in a scientific manner, personal experience backs this too.

hotness of woman               size of load               squirt distance
0                                            *                                *
1                                            *                                *
2                                            *                                *
3                                            pre-cum only           had to be squeezed out
4                                            droplet/little drops       1cm              
5                                            <6grams                  3 cm
6                                            fills bellybutton        4 inches
7                                            1 tbsp                         8 inches
8                                            2 tbsps                       1.5 feet
9                                            1/4 cup                       3 feet
10                                          gallon**                      5 yards**

Very few cases of erectile dysfunction are health related. The attractive ladies I have had sex with all received the banging of their lives, all clitorises excited, all proclivities gratified, all G spots perused.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by TheMaleCulture: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2018
mymoneygrows:

can you elaborate please? My husband's staying power is growing weak and im worried.

In respect to that, he needs to work on his testosterone levels... Testosterone is the key male sex hormone that regulates fertility, muscle mass, fat distribution, and red blood cell production. 1. Exercise regularly 2. Sleep 3. Drink Less Alcohol 4. Don't sit so much 5. Eat more nuts, vegetables.

Groundnut, cashew nut, coconut etc... 6. Take fish oil and vitamin D

Low Testosterone = low stamina, less energy, low confidence.

High Testosterone = High stamina, High energy, High confidence and motivation.
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Duru009(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2018
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-It makes your dickk bigger and turgid for action anytime.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #8000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Call or text me now:

Its cheap and affordable for all (21+).
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by izaray(f): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Dis one don spoil finish
I'm innocent ooh cry cry
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by izaray(f): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2018
Pusyiter:
See who dey talk. Lol
I'm glad u are here now, to help convince them of my innocence tongue

How far, didn't see you all through yesterday Hope u are good
Re: Please Help My Sex Life by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2018
izaray:

asabi giv head
just call me eddy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Endowed Mad Woman Who Was Raped Gives Birth To Handsome Twins [photos] / I Love Her But She's Already In A Relationship / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.