Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora (1114 Views)

Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora by allhealthcare: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2018
During a conversation with Dee One, KBrule, Bam Bam, Teddy A and Rico Swavey, housemate, Vandora revealed to them that her ex-boyfriend used to rape her… They were all talking about rape, sexual assault and consent.

She revealed that whenever she’s asleep, she just wake up with some of her clothes missing, and discovered her now ex-boyfriend, had already “raped” her, without she knowing.. She says she didn’t see it as “anything”, since they were both dating.

view more @source and get latest bbnaija/entertainment news there: https://www.flamzespot.com.ng/2018/02/my-ex-boyfriend-used-to-rape-me-bbnaija.html
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora by biacan(f): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2018
Thank GOD that he's now your ex cool
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora by pyyxxaro: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2018
These demonic people again

Volcano fire all of them undecided
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora by thesicilian: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Any thing for sympathy and fame.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2018
I hate everything yo do with this show.
Re: My Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #bbnaija Vandora by freshkik(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
the difference in the 2 pics is mind blowing.... never underate the power of make up

(1) (Reply)

A Review Of The Royal Hibiscus Hotel / Help Bbnija Is Not Showing On My Gotv / Peter Wife reacts as fans pester Peter Okoye to pay Tacha the N60m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.