Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 AM

Emergency medical leave denied and I have gone home. I Need Advice On What To Do - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Emergency medical leave denied and I have gone home. I Need Advice On What To Do (573 Views)

NYSC Admits Advice On Ransom Payment On Pamphlets, Begins Probe / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / NYSC: How My Baby And I Passed Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emergency medical leave denied and I have gone home. I Need Advice On What To Do by cuvox(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Last month I opened a thread about my medical report

https://www.nairaland.com/4278507/stop-forging-nysc-medical-results

Well, I applied for emergency medical leave after my Local Government Inspector (LGI) saw the scan result and I told him I needed to go home. He assured me that he will follow it up as I was sick so i went home.

Turns out that my LGI was transferred before the letter was attended to by my Zonal Inspector. Long story short, the new LGI called me my Medical leave application was denied and I was asked to report to the state teaching hospital for treatment.

The problem is, I only got to know 3 days after the appendectomy surgery when I could barely walk. As it is, it's like I shouldn't have traveled and should have waited for reply.. Don't know how I could have waited when I was actually dying and there's no way I could have undergone surgery knowing no one I trust was there to really take care of me. The reply got to me 15 days after I applied for the EMERGENCY MEDICAL LEAVE.

I have my scan results, the first medical report from the government hospital and I think 1 or 2 pictures of me after the surgery (didn't know I will need them) and another report from a government hospital here immediately I was discharged from the private clinic.

My problem now is I can't travel. Today makes it 18 days since I went under the knife. And I had the surgery at a private hospital for mostly financial reasons and I dread general hospitals and their nurses. NYSC rarely attends to reports from private hospitals. I am gathering documents to go and submit at the nearest secretariat. I have been told it will be hard. What do I do.

Seun, lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

The Best Time To Prepare For Nysc Is Now / List Of Fresh Jobs You Should Appply Today / NYSC Corps Members To Be Posted To Farms- Coordinator Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.