Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" (80436 Views)

BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / BBNaija: Vandora's Boob And Nipple Mistakenly Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by airprinz(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
It seems her pussy is wider dan mediteranian sea

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
origima:

Don't mind the she who wants to engage in yabis with he.na she no go sleep for night when one person go remind why she is...........!!!!

Oga u people can't be judging ladies anyhow u like to. Forgetting that der are humans too.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by IamEmem(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Even u with dick like full stop is calling someone riverpuna. I weak for you o

Fear Calabar girls...them too much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Hey do you have an idea of who you're quoting watch your mouth dude watch your mouth cool

sorry i dont care to know cos u are not the one who made d sun to shine dis morning or night to fall and neither do u feed me

if u get money put am for ur pocket n hide ur face

u are not d giver of life n bread so hide ur face make we hear word

in real life u would not stand in my front to ask me who am quoting

or do u have two heads?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by kullozone(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Na your toto just too wide.
This is a show for the best liars in Naija.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Toks2008(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
And the winner of this insane drama live show goes home with millions when intelligent Nigerian entrepreneurs are looking for capital to start a productive venture. ..

Shi.t hole show in a shi.t hole country viewed by shi.t hole people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by OmniSparrow: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Pity for them grin some of them still dey live with their parents and their mama never cook give them chop nah him make dem dey on a low key grin grin 99% of them are putting on boxer that's a week old with out washing ahhhhhh make I nor vomit embarassed dirty set of beings grin grin
Your frustration mature. I pray you heal.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 7:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

sorry i dont care to know cos u are not the one who made d sun to shine dis morning or night to fall and neither do u feed me

or do u have two heads?
bros...nice comeback abeg..you too much...i comot cap for you.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Patrick33(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

U d mind them??
see this one that cant even draw eye pencil fine...dey make noise..aunty this isnt 1914 anymore..Hoelosho

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2018
The reason is because its no longer a private part its now a public part

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Neimar: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

U d mind them??

hmmm...I just dy luk u
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Wen his dick is like HB pencil??
and her cVnt is like party rice cooking pot

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
ndy87:

Even u with dick like full stop is calling someone riverpuna. I weak for you o

to buttress ur point naa where in own dick take mark full stop naa from their my own take start .... call me.
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by IAmAmbrose(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
oloriadejoke:
....lolzzzz na you talk am ooo if vandora ex caught you me I go denied you ooo

excuse do u always speak in past tense
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by DonBobes(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
BlackAdam22:
wat happen now it's classic man u didn't reply my message
Chei u both r hitting on ursevs already.

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by lollypopson(f): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amakavula:
The drama is hitting up in the BBnaija house. With a new expose from Vandora which got the Nigerian Twitter space talking. Roomate Vandora recently said her Ex has a very small "vegetable" and can't get her to feel anything when He want to do it. Nigerians can't get enough of the drama instead turned the tables on her.

But it got a lot more people bemused. Vandora sha. How can a guy be penetrating and you won't feel anything because you're asleep? Na wa oo #BBNaija

https://mobile.twitter.com/omoissy/status/960819801408069632
when she said so, bambam codedly asked her if she snuffed some drugs n she said yes while deeone was trying to understand d meaning of wot bambam said to her, dat vandora is a bad girl with her gentle look
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by BigBrother9ja: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Even guys with dot dick are spewing trash on this thread undecided grin grin grin
Just here to hide borehole people's comments grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Dreamzykayz(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
And some gullible youths will be seeing her as a role model

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by bababodmas(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Mizsylviah:
River Niger grin
Hey pretty can we chat in camera.. Lol
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by dollyptosh(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

or do u have two heads?
Confirm!
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Demonic show, l scatter that show in Jesus name
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by oloriadejoke(f): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

excuse do u always speak in past tense
....no and why did u say so
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by datyungdizy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amakavula:
The drama is hitting up in the BBnaija house. With a new expose from Vandora which got the Nigerian Twitter space talking. Roomate Vandora recently said her Ex has a very small "vegetable" and can't get her to feel anything when He want to do it. Nigerians can't get enough of the drama instead turned the tables on her.

But it got a lot more people bemused. Vandora sha. How can a guy be penetrating and you won't feel anything because you're asleep? Na wa oo #BBNaija

https://mobile.twitter.com/omoissy/status/960819801408069632

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Patrick33:
see this one that cant even draw eye pencil fine...dey make noise..aunty this isnt 1914 anymore..Hoelosho

Oga u should have at least put up your pix for people like me to categorize u. U didnt, cos of fear of wat I don't know. Always want to pull women down. Wat do u people gain?
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Pharaoh001(f): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2018
OboOlora:
The Ex right now
Disgusting and boring!
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by mhisterdreezy(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Even guys with dot dick are spewing trash on this thread undecided grin grin grin
whats your definition of dot dick
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by emerged01(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
That girl Na oshaprapra

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

and her cVnt is like party rice cooking pot

grin
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Enemyofpeace: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Those wey dey last for seconds go dey spew trash ugly set of beings cool
how long you wan make I stay?if 1minute no do you na you sabi,I no fit die because of sex on top of you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
we sabi them na. those kids wey mama sytill dey feed

Oga, mama doesn't feed me no more I pay my bills with joy. Ok
Re: BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" by Hespee93: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
Lala must hear this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. / Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.