Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:38 PM

Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 (1300 Views)

Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Again, Wike Declares Rivers Christian State / Wike Declares Free Primary, Secondary Education In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 by kcmichael: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
I saw this in my dream,can it be true?

Re: Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 by yarimo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 by ufuosman(m): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
When you no eat sleep, why u no go dream hungry man dream. lol
Re: Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 by slimfit1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Another mumu like Jonathan tell me one thing you've done that has changed the surface of your state that is making people to rush to your state governor. Thieves like you should go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:Gov.wike Declares For President 2019 by sensecementary(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
the artist we've all being waiting for
that can win Grammy internationally for Nigeria Has Emerge
what are we waiting for lets increase his chances of winning massively
by just clicking to watch his video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxAQYHcEz94

CLICK TO SUPPORT THIS ARTIST
BELIEVE ME IT WILL ATTRACT THE THE HEAVENLY BLESSINGS
sincerely Nigeria is guaranteed through this wonderful song from Vera
she's Already eyeing the Grammy with this hit song
what are we waiting for lets increase her chances of winning massively
by clicking to watch her video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NstZ5-ZGai0

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now! PDP Nat'l Chairman Prince Secondus Meeting With Former PDP Gov's / BREAKING!! Tension As Plot To Impeach Governor Okorocha Thickens / Throwback Photo Of Shehu Musa Yar' Adua, MKO Abiola And Raymond Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.