Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja (854 Views)

Nigerians Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria - Daily Trust / Obasanjo Coalition For Nigeria: Mark, Makarfi, Lamido, Others Weigh Options / This Are The Members Of Obasanjos Coalition Movement To Salvage Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by Trustme2(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pls can anyone provide me with the office address of Coalition of Nigeria Movement in Abuja recently launched in Abuja by Obaaanjo.A handsome reward awaits anyone who can provide a clue or link me with any of the convener or executive of the movement
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by Trustme2(m): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Waiting
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by chairman00100: 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
if not for buhari, which sane person would have thought of following obasanjo and his ideas

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by ProjectNaija(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trustme2:
Pls can anyone provide me with the office address of Coalition of Nigeria Movement in Abuja recently launched in Abuja by Obaaanjo.A handsome reward awaits anyone who can provide a clue or link me with any of the convener or executive of the movement

Let's join hands to make Nigeria great again, register to join the Coalition for Nigeria Movement and let's make things happen. http://www.cnmovement.org/become-a-member.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by ProjectNaija(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trustme2:

What's your interest exactly? I am involved in the movement.
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by seunowa(f): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trustme2:
Waiting

Sorry...I don't known.

U can enquire on-line
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by Trustme2(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Can you drop your digits so we can talk
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by ProjectNaija(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trustme2:
Can you drop your digits so we can talk
wink
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by Trustme2(m): 5:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
seunowa:

Sorry...I don't known.

U can enquire on-line
Ok madam. How is you?
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by seunowa(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
Trustme2:

Ok madam. How is you?

Fine sir
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by Trustme2(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Na wa o Bros. You dropped your email and before I could even send a mail you've removed it. I thought membership of movement like this should be encouraged and since you are involved you should encourage others. I can't write what my interest is online that's why I asked for digit which you can easily edit once I've picked the number. Pls if you can't drop the digit kindly drop back the email so I can contact you
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by Trustme2(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2018
Trustme2:
Still waiting
Re: Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja by ProjectNaija(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Trustme2:
Na wa o Bros. You dropped your email and before I could even send a mail you've removed it. I thought membership of movement like this should be encouraged and since you are involved you should encourage others. I can't write what my interest is online that's why I asked for digit which you can easily edit once I've picked the number. Pls if you can't drop the digit kindly drop back the email so I can contact you

I already received two mails with them expressing the same interest. I thought one of them was from you. Deluxefinishings@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Despite Security Concerns, NNPC To Return To Lake Chad For Oil Exploration / FACT CHECK: Did Ogbeh Lie About The Collapse Of Thailand’s Rice Mills? / Multiple Accidents At Lekki Toll Gate (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.