Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

PRE-ORDER SALE: 2003 Honda Accord Sedan A.k.a "End Of Discussion": N1.2m - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PRE-ORDER SALE: 2003 Honda Accord Sedan A.k.a "End Of Discussion": N1.2m (735 Views)

SOLD Quick Sale 2003 Used Honda Pilot N850k / Sold!!!!!!! Distress sale!!!! 2003 Toyota Camry @1.4m / »»» Toks Acura 3.2TL 00 @ N1.2M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRE-ORDER SALE: 2003 Honda Accord Sedan A.k.a "End Of Discussion": N1.2m by viperman: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
normally sold for between N1.4-1.6m at car showrooms in Nigeria.
If you Pre-Order this one in the pictures below direct from the USA through us you can get it for just N1.2m naira!!(Non-negotiable) We ship it in within just 7-8 weeks alongside our regular car shipments. You get to save at least N200k.
This comes with 6CD Loader, 4 cylinder engine, fabric interior, keyless remote entry, factory AC system etc
[Offer expires Feb 9th 2018]

Kindly read our short Pre-order TERMS and process on this link before calling : > http://viperautos.com/news/NEWS-61988557
[More pictures available for those interested]

Only seriously interested customers who can afford the price budget stated above and ready to transact immediately should Call/WhatsApp 07055343818, 08068097693, 08027468420.
Email:- sales@viperautos.com

like our handle on instagram to get daily updates.
@viperautos1
@viperautosng
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/ViperAutos

Re: PRE-ORDER SALE: 2003 Honda Accord Sedan A.k.a "End Of Discussion": N1.2m by lobell1: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
viperman:
normally sold for between N1.4-1.6m at car showrooms in Nigeria.
If you Pre-Order this one in the pictures below direct from the USA through us you can get it for just N1.2m naira!!(Non-negotiable) We ship it in within just 7-8 weeks alongside our regular car shipments. You get to save at least N200k.
This comes with 6CD Loader, 4 cylinder engine, fabric interior, keyless remote entry, factory AC system etc

Kindly read our short Pre-order TERMS and process on this link before calling : > http://viperautos.com/news/NEWS-61988557
[More pictures available for those interested]

Only seriously interested customers who can afford the price budget stated above and ready to transact immediately should Call/WhatsApp 07055343818, 08068097693, 08027468420.
Email:- sales@viperautos.com

like our handle on instagram to get daily updates.
@viperautos1
@viperautosng
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/ViperAutos

Have you considered using an escrow service for your preorder business? This will increase buyers trust in your deals to 100%. Sell cars and other automobile accessories on Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace and reach an unbelievable number of Nigerians. See link below and in signature.

1 Like

Re: PRE-ORDER SALE: 2003 Honda Accord Sedan A.k.a "End Of Discussion": N1.2m by SOFTENGR: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
lobell1:

Have you considered using an escrow service for your preorder business? This will increase buyers trust in your deals to 100%. Sell cars and other automobile accessories on Nigeria's number one escrow service and marketplace and reach an unbelievable number of Nigerians. See link below and in signature.
How reliable is forexcrow in your signature?
I want to know more please.
Re: PRE-ORDER SALE: 2003 Honda Accord Sedan A.k.a "End Of Discussion": N1.2m by lobell1: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
SOFTENGR:

How reliable is forexcrow in your signature?
I want to know more please.

I am Dr. Isaac Bello, Lecturer with the Department of Chemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. An internet search will reveal my electronic trail from well cited publications in international journals to facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. Or you can simply ask your friends or relatives to pay me a visit in my office.

I will not risk putting my name and staking my reputation on anything unreliable. Forexcrow is the most reliable online escrow service and marketplace you will find in Nigeria. This is why I am not hiding behind a corporate name or company. Transact with confidence knowing that I am within easy reach.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: PRE-ORDER SALE: 2003 Honda Accord Sedan A.k.a "End Of Discussion": N1.2m by SOFTENGR: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
lobell1:

I am Dr. Isaac Bello, Lecturer with the Department of Chemistry, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. An internet search will reveal my electronic trail from well cited publications in international journals to facebook, twitter, linkedin etc. Or you can simply ask your friends or relatives to pay me a visit in my office.

I will not risk putting my name and staking my reputation on anything unreliable. Forexcrow is the most reliable online escrow service and marketplace you will find in Nigeria. This is why I am not hiding behind a corporate name or company. Transact with confidence knowing that I am within easy reach.

Cheers.

Okay Sir

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Cars Worth £850,000 Crushed In Philippines Anti-smuggling Drive / Reg 04 Model Volvo S60, Silver SOLD!! SOLD!!! / 07/08 Lexus Es350 Full Options @1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.