Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? (3533 Views)

Does Anyone Experience Poor Internet Service From 9mobile? / 5 Awoofs And Offers From 9mobile That Are Amazing / Who Else Is Receiving This Massage From 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by QueenDeborah(f): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
I borrowed N1,000 from Etisalat (9mobile) on Saturday 4th Feb, and i recharged N500 yesterday and N200 today to pay back part of the loan, i was surprised when I checked my balance and saw the N500 and N200 airtime I recharged was untouched, what is happening? Normally when u borrow airtime from dis so called Etisalat and recharge to pay back, you will not even see the airtime u loaded on your phone. They will deduct it sharp sharp. Could dis be an error or they forgot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by QueenDeborah(f): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
InternetGenius:

shocked Their System is mistaken again grin grin na ur time to chop awoof. Mods pls push this to fp!
LOL, I hope so

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
When you borrow they give you date for the deduction, they start deduction when that day comes and the do that immediately if their is any kobo left in your account

It is not a mistake

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Homeboiy: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
Let me asked their staff in Fb on ur behalf
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by QueenDeborah(f): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Homeboiy:
Let me asked their staff in Fb on ur behalf
pls do and give me a feedback
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Homeboiy: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Ok
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Nbote(m): 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
It won't b a mistake wen dey eventually deduct ur debt... They upgraded their system over the past couple of days.. No worry d system will remember u
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Xionez(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
QueenDeborah:

They are asking for your number to run a check, what is it please?

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by QueenDeborah(f): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2018
Xionez:

tell dem i said they are mad.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by samsard(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2018
QueenDeborah:
grin
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by tdayof(m): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2018
QueenDeborah:
LOL, I hope so

Same here too. I have used the airtime to purchase data before they decide to wipe it. grin

They even gave me the 8.5gb upfront data too.

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by QueenDeborah(f): 5:19am On Feb 07, 2018
tdayof:

Same here too. I have used the airtime to purchase data before they decide to wipe it. grin

enjoy
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Xionez(m): 5:24am On Feb 07, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by hoodedjaystrim(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2018
Last Month I Borrowed 5h From MTN To Sub 1week After Using The Whole Gig That Day, With Me Being A Lil Broke I Said I Shu Try My Luck And Borrow Again Omo Dem Borrow Me Ni oo In My Mind I Have Gotten Away With That One, Soo I Bought 6h Card Lemme Use The Remaining To Call Only For Me To See Balance -400 Ah!

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by giftedheart1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:
Last Month I Borrowed 5h From MTN To Sub 1week After Using The Whole Gig That Day, With Me Being A Lil Broke I Said I Shu Try My Luck And Borrow Again Omo Dem Borrow Me Ni oo In My Mind I Have Gotten Away With That One, Soo I Bought 6h Card Lemme Use The Remaining To Call Only For Me To See Balance -400 Ah!
Mtn is like Sango, they hardly forget issues
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Sirmuel1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
tdayof:

I subscribed for 2GB, they gave me 8.5GB upfront data too. I hope we won't pay for this later cheesy
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by mikeyung71(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol tot I was tha only person experiencing since they upgraded their system last week.,
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by mikeyung71(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol.. Tot I was the only one experiencing this change since they upgraded their system lately

1 Like

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by youngsahito(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
tdayof:

how real is this 8.5gb data?
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by dukeo(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
When you borrow they give you date for the deduction, they start deduction when that day comes and the do that immediately if their is any kobo left in your account

It is not a mistake

Not to argue with you but I disagree completely with this as they've deducted my money immediately after borrowing for repayment several times..
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Hkana: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
tdayof:

Bro, how is their data like? As in cost and volume of data allocated?
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by tdayof(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
youngsahito:
how real is this 8.5gb data?

It works from 11pm-5am. It's for 14 days.
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by tdayof(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hkana:

Bro, how is their data like? As in cost and volume of data allocated?

Here's what happened, I bought 1.5gb at the rate of 1,200 then another 1gb at 1,000 which unlocked the 8.5gb.

I don't really understand the data but to me, Etisalat data gets exhausted so fast.
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Hkana: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
tdayof:

Here's what happened, I bought 1.5gb at the rate of 1,200 then another 1gb at 1,000 which unlocked the 8.5gb.

I don't really understand the data but to me, Etisalat data gets exhausted so fast.

Okay bro. Thanks alot. 1gb at 1000 is expensive.
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by youngsahito(m): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2018
tdayof:

It works from 11pm-5am. It's for 14 days.
wow! how can I benefit from this?
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2018
dukeo:

Not to argue with you but I disagree completely with this as they've deducted my money immediately after borrowing for repayment several times..

Then they are monitoring your line just like this...

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Yinkey6(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Xionez:

grin
Xionez:

Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
QueenDeborah:
enjoy
Which prepaid plan are you using??
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by QueenDeborah(f): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyke926:
Which prepaid plan are you using??
dem send ya?
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
QueenDeborah:
dem send ya?

No oo grin...I need switch plans cuz of bonus.
Re: Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? by QueenDeborah(f): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
iyke926:

No oo grin...I need switch plans cuz of bonus.
alright, am on Morecliq..... If u recharge 700 for d week, u will get 1GB free data to browse at midnights for one week. (12am to 5am) and other benefits for calls to Etisalat numbers and other networks. Am enjoying it.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impression / My Infinix Note 4 Is Having Problems / Are Umidigi Phones And Xiaomi Phones On The Same Level,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.