Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

GT Bank Now Partners With Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GT Bank Now Partners With Church (1152 Views)

My Experience With Church Service In Russia (Photos, Videos) / Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "Voice Of God" Told Him To Buy Bank,now He's 30 Million Dollars In Debt/bankrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank Now Partners With Church by hakeem4(m): 1:51am On Feb 07, 2018
GT Bank now partners with church. See some photos below

https://twitter.com/subdeliveryzone/status/960899153575534592

Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by Nutase: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2018
Hakeem4 why can't you face the religion your name professes and leave what does not concern you?
If I may ask you, is there any religious body that can survive without the VOLUNTARY contribution of its members. There is no compulsion in donation. If you cannot give leave those who have the freewill to give to there religious organizations to do so.

Please leave Gods work for him. In Christianity we don't fight for our God because he is more than able to fight for himself.

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by hakeem4(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2018
Nutase:
Hakeem4 why can't you face the religion your name professes and leave what does not concern you?
If I may ask you, is there any religious body that can survive without the VOLUNTARY contribution of its members. There is no compulsion in donation. If you cannot give leave those who have the freewill to give to there religious organizations to do so.

Please leave Gods work for him. In Christianity we don't fight for our God because he is more than able to fight for himself.
okay ma, i have actually never been a Muslim even though i have a muslim name. i do not believe in any supreme being, i just saw this post and i decided to share. at least the church is moving forward grin

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by ultron12345: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2018
Nutase:

is that voluntary, when they threaten u with poverty and hell fire and tell u u are robbing ur revered God, why won't u pay, u were forced to pay. Its a case of "willingly giving against your will"

2 Likes

Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by petra1(m): 10:19am On Feb 07, 2018
ultron12345:
is that voluntary, when they threaten u with poverty and hell fire and tell u u are robbing ur revered God, why won't u pay, u were forced to pay. Its a case of "willingly giving against your will"

Wrong! Nobody is forced to give . Stop Lying against God
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by ultron12345: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2018
petra1:

Wrong! Nobody is forced to give . Stop Lying against God
but u are been threatened to give
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by petra1(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2018
ultron12345:
but u are been threatened to give

What treat
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by HigherEd: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2018
What is your foolish business you dimwit. So if I am far away and I need to help contribute for my church's new building project, I should physically come back and be looking for the accountant that would take my contribution on a week day abi. Funny the slowpoke who posted this is an Atheist.

All Christian missions today use internet banking as a means to collect money for their projects. The American James and Betty Robinson mission in South Sudan uses the internet to get money from Christians to support their mission. Jentezen franklin mission also does it, CBN also does it. So what is your foolish message?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by Nutase: 11:15am On Feb 07, 2018
ultron12345:
please don't say what you know nothing about. Nobody has been forced to give. Anyone that parts with his hard earned cash believes in the cause he is supporting.
You guys should thread with care cos there is a very thin line between constructive criticism and demonic criticism. You won't know when you will cross that line.

hakeem4:
okay ma, i have actually never been a Muslim even though i have a muslim name. i do not believe in any supreme being, i just saw this post and i decided to share. at least the church is moving forward grin
Hakeem4 is criticising an app because it contains church giving. Nobody asked him to use that part of the app.
Even atheist bodies solicit for funding and it is optional because they cannot survive without money. If they approach the banks they will add it to the app.
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by hakeem4(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2018
Nutase:
please don't say what you know nothing about. Nobody has been forced to give. Anyone that parts with his hard earned cash believes in the cause he is supporting.
You guys should thread with care cos there is a very thin line between constructive criticism and demonic criticism. You won't know when you will cross that line.

Hakeem4 is criticising an app because it contains church giving. Nobody asked him to use that part of the app.
Even atheist bodies solicit for funding and it is optional because they cannot survive without money. If they approach the banks they will add it to the app.

petra1:

What treat
pay your tithes so things wont be tight for you... the bigger your offerings the smaller your suffering grin
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by ultron12345: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
petra1:

What treat
hell fire, poverty, punishment from God for robbing him
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
you should know by now that GTBank is known for her ONLINE stuffs very well
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by SpoiltVirgin: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
ultron12345:
you are lying against the church of God. Most churches even use envelope and no one knows or cares if u drop 5 naira as offering or tithe every Sunday. Please criticize with sense.
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by Nutase: 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
hakeem4:

pay your tithes so things wont be tight for you... the bigger your offerings the smaller your suffering grin
Those are not threats. What you call threat is another mans faith nugget. Let's learn to respect our differences. We all can never share the same opinion on issues.
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by petra1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
ultron12345:
hell fire, poverty, punishment from God for robbing him

These are Nairaland lies. And everyone who misrepresent the church of christ by any means will face judgement .

The only thing I know is that there’s consequence for robing God and also for greed and covetousness . These are based on the Bible and if a minister let people know the consequences of their action and inaction it’s scriptural. Anyone who feels uncomfortable with the Bible needs to check himself
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by petra1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
hakeem4:

Ministers may use certain rethorics and illustrations . It’s the principles that counts . Which simply means if you sow you will reap , if you hold back in greed , you won’t reap. That’s pure scripture principles . Telling people the blessing of obedience and the effect of lack of Obedience is not threat but bible facts
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by petra1(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Nutase:
Those are not threats. What you call threat is another mans faith nugget. Let's learn to respect our differences. We all can never share the same opinion on issues.

Precisely
Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
hakeem4:
GT Bank now partners with church. See some photos below

https://twitter.com/subdeliveryzone/status/960899153575534592
Why don't you face your business. What is your business if the church decide to use modern technology for payment?

1 Like

Re: GT Bank Now Partners With Church by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
ultron12345:
Nobody is forced to give just as nobody is forced to be blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evangelical W.H. Adviser Paula White Reveals Trump's Spiritual Journey From 2001 / Where Was Satan During The Flood / "What We Are Afraid To Do In America, They Do It Freely In Nigeria" -us-pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.