Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? (1089 Views)

Friends Among This Three Phone Which One I Will Go For / Pls Dis Three Smart Phone, Which One I Will Go For? / If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by stevespack(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2018
Help advice better thanks.
Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by Iphone5: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2018
stevespack:
Help advice better thanks.

Too many phone repairers these days

I think being a Technician (a Professional) would be more beneficial

1 Like

Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by stevespack(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Iphone5:

Too many phone repairers these days

I think being a Technician (a Professional) would be more beneficial
Please explain better ''Technician'' in the area of phone or TV?
Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by Iphone5: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2018
stevespack:
Please explain better ''Technician'' in the area of phone or TV?

sorry, i meant learning TV repairs
Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by stevespack(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2018
Iphone5:

sorry, i meant learning TV repairs
Ok thanks
Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2018
Phone is preferrable considering the fact that almost everybody use phone this day's and of course, it will develop fault
Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by stevespack(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
fados4sure:
Phone is preferrable considering the fact that almost everybody use phone this day's and of course, it will develop fault
thank you so much
Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
stevespack if you can and it's within your means, learn tv repairs first and then phone repairs later. It would help you out in the long run. You can later have a shop space for tv and phone repairs. 2 in 1. grin
Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by sinaj(f): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Phones develop faults more often than tv. Dnt think w've repaired tv in my house b4.

1 Like

Re: Please Learning To Repair TV Both LCD.LED And Phone Which One Is Better? by stevespack(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2018
Thanks a lot guys am really surprise with this wonderful tips and ideas appreciate

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Save Pictures On Nairaland Site / Which Phone Can I Get For 17k / Need Phone Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.