Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers (662 Views)

THE ATROCITIES OF THE SECOND WORLD WAR [GRAPHIC PHOTOS 18+] / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers by kittykollinxx(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2018
recently resumed HND students have been told by their senior colleagues in HND2 that HND program is 'money'. this was said because lecturers request for #200 from each student per class.
this was a case study from building technology department in the Institution of learning was seen collecting his rituals from the students just yesterday and also other students from other department can attest to this news. I hope they can come here and attest to this without fear just to stop this abnormal extortion from the so called lecturers.
I purposely withheld the names of the lecturers who have seen myself as a culprit of this barbaric act
Re: The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers by EngrMcDon(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2018
So na only #200 carry the word "atrocities" abi "other room" things join?
Re: The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers by hisgrace090: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2018
I know thus Nigerian thing must stop some day.
Re: The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2018
kittykollinxx:
recently resumed HND students have been told by their senior colleagues in HND2 that HND program is 'money'. this was said because lecturers request for #200 from each student per class.
this was a case study from building technology department in the Institution of learning was seen collecting his rituals from the students just yesterday and also other students from other department can attest to this news. I hope they can come here and attest to this without fear just to stop this abnormal extortion from the so called lecturers.
I purposely withheld the names of the lecturers who have seen myself as a culprit of this barbaric act
Video evidence and name are very important. We'd take it from there!!
Re: The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers by Desyner: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2018
The bigger problem here the fact grades are being exchanged for money.
Re: The Atrocities Of Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti, Lecturers by DavSagacity(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
EngrMcDon:
So na only #200 carry the word "atrocities" abi "other room" things join?

I wonder too. I was actually expect their atrocities to include za other room activities.

(1) (Reply)

Q&A: How Much Is The National Open University Of Nigeria School Fees? / Open Letter To Ondo State Governor; Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu / What Are The Benefits You Have Gotten From Nairaland Forum (share)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.