Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Mobile App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Mobile App. (2282 Views)

Web Development: How Much Will It Cost To Learn? / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Mobile App. by Oyerinde16(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2018
1, Please house how much does it cost to build a mobile application, from start to finish
2, What are the ways and procedures to MONETIZE the app.
3, How soon can the app be built/completed from start to finish.
Your contributions are highly appreciated. Thanks
Modes kindly remove d link, was trying to upload a photo.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Mobile App. by makkosky(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2018
We are waiting
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Mobile App. by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2018
It depends on the complexity of the app. If you want a mobile android app to be maintained by the developer, i mean for updates and other things. You should prepare at least $350 and a good and responsive app take time to fully develop, let me say 3 weeks to 4 weeks with full concentration by the developer. For Monitization, you will have to sign up with www.admob.com after you have uploaded the app to google playstore.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Build A Mobile App. by Oyerinde16(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2018
dayo2me:
It depends on the complexity of the app. If you want a mobile android app to be maintained by the developer, i mean for updates and other things. You should prepare at least $350 and a good and responsive app take time to fully develop, let me say 3 weeks to 4 weeks with full concentration by the developer. For Monitization, you will have to sign up with www.admob.com after you have uploaded the app to google playstore.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Deployment In Vb.net Please Urgent Help / How Callcamp Won At Garage48 Programmer's Camp / Who Did More For Programming: Steve Jobs Or Dennis Ritchie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.