Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (63943 Views)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Ayodele70: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2018
A lady shared what happened when she tried to unlock her boyfriends phone.

According to her, she tried 3 passwords and it didn't open, then this popped up!

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/see-what-happened-when-this-lady-tried.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Earthquake1: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2018
Hahahaha gotcha!

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by marvin904(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2018
hahhahahahha..
intruder alert..
na everything you wan see grin grin

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2018
what was she looking for in the first place, if she sees things now she'll start complaining, what you don't know can't kill you.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2018
elyna:
what was she looking for in the first place, if she sees things now she'll start complaining, what you don't know can't kill you.
Cheating boyfriend spotted cool

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2018
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Every lady has the right to check their spouse phone in other to avoid insecurity problems....... any man/guy that locks his phone is a cheat and should be dealt with seriously cool

Are you normal?

355 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by King990: 8:40am On Feb 07, 2018
I don't fucking give a fucking Bleep about you and your fucking boyfriend what I'm 100% sure about is that Buhari is an uncircumcised bloody mentally deranged he Goat.
Back to daura come 2019

211 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by gabinogem(m): 8:41am On Feb 07, 2018
Lol...Curiosity has just killed the cat

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal?
I go slap normal put inside your head ooo donstan cool

What are you up to have you taken your breakfast undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
I go slap normal put inside your head ooo donstan cool

What are you up to have you taken your breakfast undecided

Sure, had some juicy and creamy cunt cheesy

You?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Are you normal?
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by AleksAndria: 8:51am On Feb 07, 2018
But this kind of security measure is extreme nah, She hasn't even unlocked the phone yet, it already said "This person wants to see your Messaging" grin 'alaakoba'.

28 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by nikkypearl(f): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Interesting tongue
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
I don't know why ladies love checking their Guy's phone, I don't have time for that shiit.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Sure, had some juicy and creamy cunt cheesy
You?
Sure, had so many dot's this morning cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't know why ladies love checking their Guy's phone, I don't have time for that shiit.
Better find time to do that it'll help save your relationship cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Sure, had so many dots this morning cool

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Better find time to do that it'll help save your relationship cool
I don't want heart-attack biko, am scared of the unknown.

Also I respect people's privacy.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2018
donstan18:

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin
A dot spotted cool
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
A dot spotted cool
grin grin
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Cheating boyfriend spotted cool
sorry I'm a lady.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
I don't want heart-attack biko, am scared of the unknown.

Also I respect people's privacy.
Excuse me chikita is he not your boyfriend undecided you have the right to check his phone either he likes it or not he's yours alone not to be shared by anyone and when he refused break up with him...... I hope it helps cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Excuse me chikita is he not your boyfriend undecided you have the right to check his phone either he likes it or not he's yours alone not to be shared by anyone and when he refused break up with him...... I hope it helps cool
Truth is, a guy has never refused me his phone, they even give me their phone voluntarily I swear it but still I only use it to snap picture or browse with it, share hotspot, watch video but no going to messages.

Like I said I trust my partner so I don't check his phone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Truth is, a guy has never refused me his phone, they even give me their phone voluntarily I swear it but still I only use it to snap picture or browse with it, share hotspot, watch video but no going to messages.

Like I said I trust my partner so I don't check his phone.
Now listen well and listen carefully chikita smiley lesson number one according to the sisterhood never trust a man be it your husband cause they can do the unthinkable search his phone check his facebook,twitter,instagram and his call details this will help you go far in other to keep and protect what's yours.....don't let him use your head girl wise up now before it's too late shocked I hope it helps cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Now listen well and listen carefully chikita smiley lesson number one according to the sisterhood never trust a man be it your husband cause they can do the unthinkable search his phone check his facebook,twitter,instagram and his call details this will help you go far in other to keep and protect what's yours.....don't let him use your head girl wise up now before it's too late shocked I hope it helps cool
Trust is a very delicate thing, when broken can't be fixed, initially, I will be trusting the person but if I suspect cheating, I dig around, I'm the smart girlfriend, I dig up things very well when I bring out my time to. No one can play me for a fool, I might pretend I don't know what am doing but I do.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by roarik(f): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2018
this is extreme lol..i'm sure d guy is a cheat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Trust is a very delicate thing, when broken can't be fixed, initially, I will be trusting the person but if I suspect cheating, I dig around, I'm the smart girlfriend, I dig up things very well when I bring out my time to. No one can play me for a fool, I might pretend I don't know what am doing but I do.
Now you're starting to rep the sisterhood which is what every wise girl will do..... times are really hard now chikita as a young girl you need to keep up to your class by putting all what I've thought you into action towards your boyfriend if you actually wants to survive and earn from this relationship....... I hope it helps cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by donstan18: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Now you're starting to rep the sisterhood which is what every wise girl will do..... times are really hard chikita as a young girl you need to keep up to your class by putting all what I've thought you into action towards your boyfriend if you actually wants to survive and earn from this relationship....... I hope it helps cool

You know, when I see your comment sometimes, i do contemplate if I should get vexed or laugh cheesy, i just don't know, do you intentionally type these shii you normally type?, because i'm sure that's not the real you.

You too de form class cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
Now you're starting to rep the sisterhood which is what every wise girl will do..... times are really hard chikita as a young girl you need to keep up to your class by putting all what I've thought you into action towards your boyfriend if you actually wants to survive and earn from this relationship....... I hope it helps cool
Hahahahahahaha, yes madame biacan.
Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by biacan(f): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha, yes madame biacan.
You're such a wise girl...... now go make me proud wink

2 Likes

Re: Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2018
biacan:
You're such a wise girl...... now go make me proud wink
Cheers cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does She Mean By This? / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture? / 7 Types Of Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.