Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

White Vs Black Vs Asian Faces And Booties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Vs Black Vs Asian Faces And Booties (1322 Views)

Counter Thread:how A White Vs How A Naija Guy Ask For Sex / White Vs Black Girls By Ice T / Black Vs White Pus?y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Vs Black Vs Asian Faces And Booties by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2010
Among these three races how would we rank the facial and body features of the ladies? Well in my own opinion, when it comes to who has the prettiest faces, the white ladies come at the top followed by the black ladies and then the asians. But when it comes to the booty, the asian girls have it at the top. They are really sexy indeed. Coming up second are the white ladies and then the Blacks. Anyone to refute me?
Re: White Vs Black Vs Asian Faces And Booties by yme1(f): 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2010
eina:

Among these three races how would we rank the facial and body features of the ladies? Well in my own opinion, when it comes to who has the prettiest faces, the white ladies come at the top followed by the black ladies and then the asians. But when it comes to the booty, the asian girls have it at the top. They are really sexy indeed. Coming up second are the white ladies and then the Blacks. Anyone to refute me?
i think the black ladies come top facially than the white undecided
Re: White Vs Black Vs Asian Faces And Booties by chic2pimp(m): 9:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
Face - Black Ladies Although Others May Beg To differ

Booty - C'mon there is only one winner here undecided
Re: White Vs Black Vs Asian Faces And Booties by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2010
black for evrything ofcourse , that is not contestable at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is She Still Into Me Or Dis Anonymous Guy ? Pls I Need Help / Should I Marry Her / Intimidation And Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.