Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Hold Up An Interesting Chat With A Girl/stranger - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Hold Up An Interesting Chat With A Girl/stranger (455 Views)

Any Nice Lady To Chat With / I Need A Female Friend To Chat With / MUMS Have A Chat With Lady Bryan She Is On Waiting For A Sugar Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Hold Up An Interesting Chat With A Girl/stranger by Osinachi00(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2018
Ok Nairalanders when texting a girl for the first time. They said you should ask her this things.

-ask her real name
-fovorit color
-fovorit food
-where she's living
-place visited
-her like and dislike
-her turn off about guys
-wat she do wen bored
-best movie
-her xcesses
-her educatn
-tel her u lyk her n want 2 knw more bout her.

Ok my question is, after asking her those things on the first day of chatting what will you ask her the second day of chatting and what also the third fay of chatting?

And please what's the maximum time to spend chatting a girl online?

I'm asking on behalf of all the introverts on Nairaland extroverts come and drop your ideas please.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For A Serious Relationship / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.