Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. (17583 Views)

Why Do Guys Ask Ladies For Money? / Seeking Female Female Partners, Bisexual And Bi-curious Ladies For Adult Fun. / I Need Sugar Mumies Or Older Ladies For Protected Fun Not Intrested In Ur Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by uyigideon(m): 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2010
Many African ladies have end up becoming a legitimate wife to white men, through the help of this dating website africabeauties.com. What they do is forward an African lady profile to the man of their choice through their description and location, and when the man is interested in her, he will simply reply her. she can also choose the type of relationship she want raging from: marriage,longtime relationship, pen pal and those who are interested in meeting those white men traveling for a business trips.

As agent this company, i can upload your profile to this site for free. All you have to do is send me your   profile, your full name and address, at least 3 photograph, your age and date of birth, the type of relationship you want, the countries you want your profile forwarded to, and short message about yourself.
you can sent it to my email address. uyigideon@yahoo.com
  Or
you can join my group on face book: AFRICA LADIES MEET USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA MEN FOR RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE.
my face book id is "uyigideon".
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by snowdrops(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2010
Good luck. But i dont think the ladies here are that desperate.
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by elderly: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2010
Get a dictionary and get the right spelling.
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2010
love-vendor.
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by uyigideon(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2010
Thanks guys for your observations, cry I just want the females who are interested in having contact with some white men, to take advantage of the opportunity. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by snowdrops(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2010
Dont you have sisters?
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by creampy(f): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2010
uyigideon:

Many African ladies have end up becoming a legitimate wife to white men, through the help of this dating website africabeauties.com. What they do is forward an African lady profile to the man of their choice through their description and location, and when the man is interested in her, he will simply reply her. she can also choose the type of relationship she want raging from: marriage,longtime relationship, pen pal and those who are interested in meeting those white men traveling for a business trips.

As agent this company, i can upload your profile to this site for free. All you have to do is send me your profile, your full name and address, at least 3 photograph, your age and date of birth, the type of relationship you want, the countries you want your profile forwarded to, and short message about yourself.
you can sent it to my email address. uyigideon@yahoo.com
Or
you can join my group on face book: AFRICA LADIES MEET USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA MEN FOR RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE.
my face book id is "uyigideon".

big f.o.o.l
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by uyigideon(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2010
Why that?
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by uyigideon(m): 7:31am On Apr 24, 2010
people who wish to help others, get discourage by the reaction of some. This is a voluntary job i do for people, I only get paid by the company.
Due to the mentality of some Nigerians, that is why we are treated like fools by the White men. They believe every Nigerian are scam. There are many ways to check for  scam.
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by uyigideon(m): 10:19pm On May 08, 2010
I still don,t know why you called me a fool, maybe i made a mistake telling those in forums. I think i will do with those who are already  getting the benefit.  undecided undecided
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by uyigideon(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2010
you can check these on web. www.africabeauties.com
http://agency.africabeauties.com , this is were we do our work as an agency.
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by justme109: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
***Reeves Hookup***

HAVE YOU BEEN WANTING TO TRAVEL ABROAD?
Here is your opportunity!!!
***Get connected to rich ladies/Men in USA/UK today***
Send the following INFO as mail; Name, Age, FB Name & Email
to; SEEKINGHOOKUP@YAHOO.COM

THANKS.
R.S.M.H.
Fb Page; Reeves SUGAR MUMMY Connect
www.reevessugarmummyhookup.webs.com
www.sugardaddymeet.com
blog.sugarmummydaddy.com
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by Sakeenarh(f): 7:19am On Nov 06, 2019
I am interested plsssss

THANKS.
R.S.M.H.
www.sugardaddymeet.com
blog.sugarmummydaddy.com[/quote]
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by Sakeenarh(f): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2019

THANKS.
R.S.M.H.
www.sugardaddymeet.com
blog.sugarmummydaddy.com[/quote]

I am interested plssss
Re: White Men Are Intereted In Africa Ladies For Marriage. by vikithor(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
before you travel,biko,dont go and disgrace our ancestors,get a driving skill ,call me for a better driving training
check our signatures below

(1) (Reply)

Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.