Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 PM

"Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG (23420 Views)

Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers / Reps Order Police To Vacate Peace Corps Office Within 21 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
The police PRO should resign ASAP. The IGP should tender an apology accordingly. What kind of leaders do we have in this country and who made that Moshood a PRO?

4 Likes

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by 1miccza: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
eleojo24:
Mehn...just look at Nigeria

I can't wait for 2019 when this drama will end

Are you very certain that it will end in 2019?As we speak the underaged almajiris in the north have started picking up pvcs..

1 Like

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
That was very unprofessional of the IGP. This is one of the reasons Nigeria police is ranked as the world worst police.

1 Like

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nigeria police under this drunken and smoking IGP is completely qualify for the worst Nigeria government police force in the whole world, according to that report.

We used to saw this IGP by roadside with those their roads blocked while looting and collecting bribes from roads users.

3 Likes

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by wildchild02: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lols

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... Val Promo is on
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Twoclans(f): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

Apologize?
The force HQ should be caused to sack the PRO who I even heard is very poor with his spoken English.
Then the IGP himself should apologize publicly to Gov Ortom.
I don't however expect anything of such because it's now obvious Buhari likes the company of corrupt,incompetent people.

Maupe of channels pleaded with the PRO to apologize for that statement but the guy refused.

His spoken English is terrible, his body language is equally terrible. He has this air of to hell with everybody.

I used to think PRO's should be the face of an organization and should have some form of empathy.I guss the guy just wanted to make his boss proud. Mediocrity is the rule of the day in NIgeria.

4 Likes

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Okoroawusa: 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

Apologize?
The force HQ should be caused to sack the PRO who I even heard is very poor with his spoken English.
I don't however expect anything of such because it's now obvious Buhari likes the company of corrupt,incompetent people.
u heard that his English is poor but u ve never heard him speak?

Na so person wey hear abt u go talk bad abt u

BTW,am not supporting the PPRO

1 Like

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Twoclans(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
I just feel the people of benue state has been insulted enough.

It's a pity a solution might not be found because the owners of the cows we are all talking about are very influential NIgerians.

The person that shocks me the most in that benue state is David Mark. Despite the fact that he and the governor are of different political parties this is your state that is in trouble. I feel he should use his influence and do more.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Budumo22: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
This same jimoh moshood was the one defending the IGP blinding and calling senator ahmad misau names on a chanel tv program politic today.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by gbishman: 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
The typical Nigerian Police and ever unending show of unprofessionalism.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by masterpiece86: 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sometimes I just wonder if this so called lawmakers know what they're doing...people are looking forward to see peace return to Benue and other states by way of them coming in to address this headsmen issues and now instead of addressing that issue they are busy asking IGP to apologize to Benue governor. Is that d substance of d issue? Will his apology end the killings??

Main...this guys are HIGH... They're just Mumu

#Vexing
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Dollabiz: 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Throwback: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

Apologize?

Exactly!
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Brains1990(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
No amount of apology wil heal the fact that the IG is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by doctokwus: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

u heard that his English is poor but u be never heard him speak?

Na so person wey hear abt u go talk bad abt

BTW,am not supporting the PPRO
I am glad I didn't hear it myself.
Listening to semi literates like that holding such sensitive posts gives me the creeps.
Same way I don't like watching or listening to Buhari again for a long time.
His sight,speech and actions makes me always want to throw up.

2 Likes

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Okoroawusa: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

I am glad I didn't hear it myself.
Listening to semi literates like that holding such sensitive posts gives me the creeps.
Same way I don't like watching or listening to Buhari again for a long time.
His sight,speech and actions makes me always want to throw up.
The guy is the Nigeria police PRO

Buhari is Nigeria President

Who are you?
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
See as them two keep face like yansh and shit angry

DONSMITH123:

The House of Representatives has ordered the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to apologise to Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, who was described as a “drowning man” by the Force Public Relations Officer, Mr. Jimoh Moshood.

The House is presently debating a motion on the killings by herdsmen in Benue State, specifically asking the Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ibrahim Idris, to apologise to the state governor, Mr. Samuel Ortom.

The IGP is being asked to apologise for a statement made by the Force Public Relations Officer, Mr. Jimoh Moshood, calling Ortom a “drowning man.”

Moshood made the statement on Channels Television programme, Morning Rise, on Tuesday, February 6.

Details later..,

http://punchng.com/breaking-apologise-to-gov-ortom-reps-order-police-ig/
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Castanea(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
Both the Senate and the House of Representatives should wade fully into this issue and stop the Police madness.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by doctokwus: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:

The guy is the Nigeria police PRO

Buhari is Nigeria President

Who are you?
I am he that is out to ensure the cattle rearer doesn't spend an extra day beyond 2019 in that office,assuming he stays till then.
Who are u beyond being ashamed of your Aboki origin and pretending to be from an ethnic group you are not.

2 Likes

Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
when the head is rotten, the body is useless - obj
the dumb nomad @ aso is not any better. nig urgently needs a president.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Okoroawusa: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
doctokwus:

I am he that is out to ensure the cattle rearer doesn't spend an extra day beyond 2019 in that office,assuming he stays till then.
Who are u beyond being ashamed of your Aboki origin and pretending to be from an ethnic group you are not.
That one na position?

shioor!
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Austinoiz(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
nolanpatt33:
na wa...... fvck the ASHEwos

I know a PPRO is more powerful than a governor in the colony of cattles.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by NnamdiCheges(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2018
Which tribe is that ppro? Tnk God he is not a skull m....
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by millionboi2: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
masterpiece86:
Sometimes I just wonder if this so called lawmakers know what they're doing...people are looking forward to see peace return to Benue and other states by way of them coming in to address this headsmen issues and now instead of addressing that issue they are busy asking IGP to apologize to Benue governor. Is that d substance of d issue? Will his apology end the killings??

Main...this guys are HIGH... They're just Mumu

#Vexing
You need slap
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by ufuosman(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
IG you need to do so fast, next time learn how to talk
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by jayjaykwj: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mr. Jim oh Moshood is a brainless slowpoke.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Why can’t they order NEPA to have 24/7 light?
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Elder4sure:
Everyone in this Buhari regime are mentally deranged. Its not me that says it, it shows anytime they talk. Who's with me on this?
seconded
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
Twoclans:

Maupe of channels pleaded with the PRO to apologize for that statement but the guy refused.

His spoken English is terrible, his body language is equally terrible. He has this air of to hell with everybody.

I used to think PRO's should be the face of an organization and should have some form of empathy.I guss the guy just wanted to make his boss proud. Mediocrity is the rule of the day in NIgeria.
Now ya know that mental disorders are the ones governing Nigerians today. We can only use our PVCs to stones them out comes 2019.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sometimes I wonder whether these ppl know their legislative boundaries; besides I also watched the episode and really saw no big deal about it, especially in the context of freedom of speech.
If the IGP should apologise then they too should order Fayose to apologise to the president for the numerous times he had been insulting the president - and by extension, certain individuals e.g. FFK, Omokri, Kanu etc.
Re: "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
That IG respects no one else except Buhari and his dynasty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others / Buhari, Osinbajo’s ‘aides’ Stripped Of Salaries, Privileges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.