Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (34698 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Dafreeguy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
DONSMITH123:
YES

But take sex away from Relationship, Nigerian ladies gat nothing else to offer.

Bro that is just d issue oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by ofuonyebi: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Relationships without sex do go a long way...particularly, when you have "a rev. sister" & " a rev. father" or "bro" in affairs together..if you believe

like but if you don't then share!
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by geostar: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
Greetings to everyone, i am actually in need of financial assistance to complete my school fee, i am a student of ambrose alli university edo (AAU), a year 3 student, i do pay #98,500 yearly.
I had been able to get #70,000.
No amount is to small, i will so much appreciate any little financial assistance from anybody.
Bank details Godwin eguaoise
Diamondbank 0020746334.
For proof add me on whatapp 08161863070
God bless you all
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Golly1: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
*Money Mistake 10*
Spending money on an item that you can do without (at least for the time being). These days when I pick money from my pocket or wallet, before paying for something I ask myself: What would happen if I didn’t buy this? If I find I can live with the consequences of not having that thing, I smile and walk away.
God bless you as you work on your financial prudence as we continue in 2018
Del Estate Enterprise cares about your finances and investments. Call us today for immediate inspection of our landed properties! 08154239042

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
greiboy:
As a fagin like nezar my guy and makdebbie my sister in the lord lipsrsealed

I believe it can work grin
What is sex? cheesy

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by princeade86(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
if they can do without requesting money.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
Of what use is a relationship without sex ? Are they business partners ? Then its JV partnership. If not, then it is friendship, not 'relationship'.

That word 'Relationship' should never be used in a man-woman connotation if sex is not involved. There is a better word called 'Friendship'.

So the question is invalid.

3 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Ogaonos: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Yes it can! If the two partners agree to be celibate.

It takes a lot of trust though especially from the guy.
abeg make we hear wrd.let b honest wit ourselves sex is imp.in relatnship most celibate partner cheat.because konji beat both men nd women nwadays.unless d lady is an asexual is possible.but 4 an average lady is nt possible because many ladies wen e don reach 6month konji don dey worry am.but is hard 2 notice.dt y ladies cheat alot during youth service.nd if a lady bring up calibrate as a guy celibate ur moni.b4 u agree.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
makydebbie:
What is sex? cheesy
Amen sister grin
Don't mind all these people trying to confuse us all the time cheesy
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by makydebbie(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
greiboy:
Amen sister grin

Don't mind all these people trying to confuse us all the time cheesy

Make i run go ask brother John, maybe he can explain better. grin
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by akinyemi0103(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
Noooooo, dose ladies will always tak u 4 granted.

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Strongbest(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussion is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

grin grin
As funny as it sounds, you are saying the truth.

Everything, every time and everywhere it's so so relationship talk.
Now, not saying it's not important but common, is that all there is to talk about?

I am so glad someone here is sounding really different.

3 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Freciprocal: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
Can a relationship survive without money?

Both answers are the same smiley
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Make i run go ask brother John, maybe he can explain better. grin
I see you sister, but don't you think it will be appropriate for you come to my house so that we can read our bible together cheesy

I am just saying cheesy
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Newpride(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nooooooooooo
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by solonazzy: 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
yea...if she's a virgin n can keep turning down my advances...cos i would never force her
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by saintmark88(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
Ask these ladies saying Yes it, if that same relationship can survive without money been spent??
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Welcomme: 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussion is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.
Kettle calling Pot black. 99percent of your posts are centered on Religion and Romance.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Omudia11: 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dummy. And what do you men have to offer? Stupidity?
DONSMITH123:
YES

But take sex away from Relationship, Nigerian ladies gat nothing else to offer.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by adecz: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Amirullaha:
Yes...
I have been in a relationship with my gf since two years now and we've not talk of engaging in it.,..
Till marriage...

You'll be surprised bro..
You'll be surprised.. wink wink

Seems you're the last
Nigerian virgin..

Don't say I didn't tell you... cool
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Stevengerd(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
Welcomme:
Kettle calling Pot black. 99percent of your posts are centered on Religion and Romance.
Shey u deh mind the mofo

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by internationalman(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
jeeqaa7:

Advice from a Virgin male... Experience is key
Thanks IndecentStar.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by damzy88: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
Very intelligent comment. I weep for the black generation.

2 Likes

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by finest147: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
intelectual god we hail thee...rubbish
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by blaze2cool(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Faxole:
You're saying the truth....But this days we don't have all the resources to explore or practice our abilities. The best thing that has ever happened to us is the introduction of the internet and the use of computer/phone which most of our youth used for their cyber crime. My brother no be our fault. The truth is bitter but it's better said.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by VictorRomanov: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
dan9ice:
Except the guy is from deeper life and the babe is from jehovah witness or the guy is in france and the babe is in nigeria...

I'm glad you know there re people who can.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Officialshobo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yes a relationship can survive without sex only if it can survive without money also ����
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Mine lasted for 18months without sex before we broke up
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by dan9ice(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

I'm glad you know there re people who can.
is just 2% out of 100% it rare... But it do happened in our local movie
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Yep it can smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.