Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,466 members, 7,801,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (34686 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by fairheven: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Rozaytee:
grin...babaijebu
tongue yes do you play? grin
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Why did you break up? can you share?
ZubbyGodson:
Mine lasted for 18months without sex before we broke up
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Sapnaprem(f): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2018
Yes it can. Though it takes understanding, determination, trust, and communication between the parties involved. After all there's more to a relationship than sex. sex is just a benefit, and not the purpose of a relationship.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Rozaytee: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:
Are you new here
nope
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Rozaytee: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2018
internationalman:
Are you new here
nope
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Rozaytee: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2018
fairheven:

tongue yes do you play? grin
no oo
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by internationalman(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Rozaytee:
nope
OK I will keep your moniker in mind

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by IAMCHRISTED(f): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussing is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.
True talk. You are right on point. It's a situation of misplaced priority.
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by BerryAnny(m): 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussing is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not Bloat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talkint g about Big brother Naija, they are talking about footbqall. After your all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

Then what are you looking for in romance section Bloody hypocrite!!!!!a
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by bejeria101(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
Faxole:
The only thing black youths are good at discussing is relationships. Go on YouTube and you'll be hard pressed to find a single black channel dedicated to talking about intellectual/scientific subjects and interesting ideas. If it's not BkChat relationship nonsense, it's make-up and hair advice. Even currently in Nigeria, if the average youth isn't talking about Big brother Naija, they are talking about football. After you all will be wondering why black societies are all backward.

Is it all black societies that are backward? Inside those same backward societies are men and women making their mark in their various fields. Next time dnt generalise,u have gotten your shares n likes,u are happy abi?
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by SweetyMarvel00(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
It can
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
Why did you break up? can you share?
I never asked her for sex, sure.
She took the love for granted, knowing I loved her so much.
No commitment, I force her to do barely everything a woman does by default to make her man happy without been told to.
The distress was much on me that I refused in size cos of thinking.
We drew the line

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Sagamite(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Anuoluwapo23:
THE BLUNT SHOW - CAN A RELATIONSHIP SURVIVE WITHOUT SEX?

What's your take sex in a relationship?
Do you think a relationship can stay a long period without sex?
Do you think it can?

i CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT SEX!! YES I CAN!!

What do you think?

Can a relationship do without kini?

What kind of question be that?

Of course it can survive.

No froplem!

I would be in the relationship but I know for gaddamn 1500% sure that I would be smacking other girls.

Not 50% sure. Not 100% sure. 1500% sure.

I never take any girl seriously until I am hitting it. NEVER!

You are not my girlfriend except I am smacking that, I am a free agent.

Even if I have smacked it and then you, start withholding, then I am on loan to another club. I can sign papers there.

1 Like

Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by amokeme(f): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sagamite:

Can a relationship do without kini?

What kind of question be that?

Of course it can survive.

No froplem!

I would be in the relationship but I know for gaddamn 1500% sure that I would be smacking other girls.

Not 50% sure. Not 100% sure. 1500% sure.

I never take any girl seriously until I am hitting it. NEVER!

You are not my girlfriend except I am smacking that, I am a free agent.

Even if I have smacked it and then you, start withholding, then I am on loan to another club. I can sign papers there.
Hmmmm I see
Re: The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? by Sagamite(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
amokeme:

Hmmmm I see

You don get glasses be that.

Abi a nigga is supposed to be mugu and waiting?

While she is giving it to another guy while the mumu dey do good boy relationship with her? undecided

And the say the mugu finds out, no be "sorry" e go chop? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / 8 Things That Will Make Her Beg You For Sex [adults Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.