Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) (11878 Views)

Long distance relationships don't work? See How to make Yours Last / E-money House Is Learning Work See My Fine House - PHOTOS / She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
It's no longer news that my girlfriend is pregnant and I would soon become a daddy .

I've taking full responsibility of my actions because that's what a real man should do and not run away .

I'm in my twenties and girlfriend is just 23yrs old so we are one cool happy guys .

My baby mama to be don't need to work .
She should sit at home and rest well till she put to bed.

I will cater for all her needs and everything she needs would be provided.

I've arranged the house in order for her comfort because her happiness and that of my baby is so important to me.

I will always be there anytime she needs anything .

THIS IS LOVE.

Money No Be Problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2018
Real gee

3 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Topccy007: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
I pity you....I even thought you got her the whole world.

Safe delivery baby mama!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Airforce Marshal continue...... Your dick got your back grin

3 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2018
So because of half bag of rice and a tin of milk and yams, she won't need to work or build a career?
Son, how old is two of you?

105 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by onlyme07(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
You better go and learn on preg section on what is needed for a preg woman like yours and your coming baby. All these are for you dude. U still gotta hussle hard to get all that is needed. Baby tinz no be rice,yam & beans oo. U hear?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by benzene00: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
Black monkey

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
benzene00:
Black monkey

Your Papa

36 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
You are such a spoilt brat

You actually need Jesus to reset ur brain to normal functionality cos u have lost ur sense of reasoning.

You act so childish and insensitive!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
You mean you are in your late twenties grin

Anyway, congratulations! cheesy
#keepingupwithairforce1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nairaland o!

Nairaland oo!!

Nairaland ooo!!!

grin grin grin

Which kain madness be dis? See yam!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
Is food a form of enjoyment now ?

You should not buy her food, so people wont think she is hungry, there is no enjoyment in something as basic as food. Buy that lady a nice ride and get her a domestic staff to take care of that DNA match you are about to welcome and hey, take your relationship off the internet. It is a private affair.

Keep winning.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
The guy above ....

2 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Epositive(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
You are very skillful at seeking attention. It would go a long way to help your "career" when you eventually become famous. At least, if music no dey for fans, tori go dey grin

I'm your biggest fan, It's too late to fail tongue p

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Airforce na wahh
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Penalty82(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2018
onlyme07:
You better go and learn on preg section on what is needed for a preg woman like yours and your coming baby. All these are for you dude. U still gotta hussle hard to get all that is needed. Baby tinz no be rice,yam & beans oo. U hear?

Aiforce and Okoroawusa seems to be twins.

3 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by gayman99: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
It just shows how caring and capable you are. I wouldn't mind voting for you as our next president. We need people like you cool
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by flexyfit(f): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
U try guy it's not easy...taking responsibility... Weldone..but why not marry her..instead of calling her ur "baby mama"...anyways..God will see u through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Penalty82(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
All I see is two empty cans of beverage, quarter bag of rice, tubbers of yam eaten by rats, a liter of vegetable oil and eggs.

Maybe the ORIGINAL father of the unborn baby will buy the baby things.

Okoroawusa and airforce are in a race for STUPIDITY.

19 Likes

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
They now compare me to Rochas Okorocha cheesy
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Cowbuoy: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol... Airforce1 too gee.. cheesy
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Lol... Airforce1 too gee.. cheesy
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Dvampire(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Very good attempt at the foodstuff you bought. However, I noticed that those bits of foodstuff were for you and your girlfriend. What about the ones for the baby? I don't see any pampers, baby wipes, gripe water and abidec baby drops. I hope you still have money for pre and post natal care...my guy work still dey o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lol

After carefully reading your Write up, I'm Still trying to Figure out the Exact message you're trying to Pass with all this..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Maxi112: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dvampire:
Very good attempt at the foodstuff you bought. However, I noticed that those bits of foodstuff were for you and your girlfriend. What about the ones for the baby? I don't see any pampers, baby wipes, gripe water and abidec baby drops. I hope you still have money for pre and post natal care...my guy work still dey o

Baby is still on the way

Check the first line, I wrote "it's no longer news that my girlfriend s pregnant".
Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
cheesy
You are one funny dude

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Bros, abeg what is your source of income? You can skip.

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by Lonestar124: 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Anything that make you both happy is welcomed

Keep it up fella

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2018
MrMystrO:
Lol

After carefully reading your Write up, I'm Still trying to Figure out the Exact message you're trying to Pass with all this..

Work hard

Take responsibility for your actions.

Be caring.

1 Like

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Work hard

Take responsibility for your actions.

Chai... na so dis one take kolo

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) by IamAirforce1: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2018
MrMystrO:

Chai... na so dis one take kolo

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. / Nigerian pĀ©rnStar, King Tblak Reveals How Much He Pays His Girls / Some Girls No Get Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.