Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate (1067 Views)

Help Me To Have A Decent Life / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by Verashine(f): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Hello NL family . With the permission of my beloved brother, I bring this up here
He is ready to get married within a short time if the search finds the right woman.
He is 33 years old from Edo state , a Christian,graduate and doing well in business. He lives in Lagos .
He looks forward to settling down with a Christian girl, a graduate who's either into business or in career .
She's can be from any tribe or even race , he is open to all as long she is beautiful (�)
He can be reached through cultureallignment@gmail.com. Best wishes to my brother and you.
Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
No decent girl in the whole of Lagos? sad

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
remember to put his wedding pics wen she arrives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by Oyindidi(f): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2018
Verashine:
Hello NL family . With the permission of my beloved brother, I bring this up here
He is ready to get married within a short time if the search finds the right woman.
He is 33 years old from Edo state , a Christian,graduate and doing well in business. He lives in Lagos .
He looks forward to settling down with a Christian girl, a graduate who's either into business or in career .
She's can be from any tribe or even race , he is open to all as long she is beautiful (�)
He can be reached through cultureallignment@gmail.com. Best wishes to my brother and you.
With all this qualities, he can't get a girl to take to the alter?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
keeping quiet is an option,you know?

1 Like

Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by MetroBaba1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Oyindidi:
With all this qualities, he can't get a girl to take to the alter?

Shoot Your Shot Now, Time No Dey. Stop All This Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by Dyt(f): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Sisisioge
Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by sisisioge: 10:15pm On Feb 07, 2018
Dyt:
Sisisioge

You have started! Na new year be this o grin grin grin

OP, I love what you're doing for your brother jare. Well done. May God bless us all with good people. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Seeks For A Decent Life Mate by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2018
Why not introduce one of your friends to your brother?

Getting along and marrying a total stranger is risky. At least, make it someone you can vouch for.

(1) (Reply)

Family / High Quality Senator Materials At Affordable Price / Cute Nairalander Twins Celebrate Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.