Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,500 members, 7,781,514 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:58 PM

Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed (11805 Views)

This Is The Freestyle That Got Japp Roasted On Twitter. / Japp: 'Everywhere' - Lord's Chosen Hip-Hop Music Video! / Japp "Hallelujah" Worship Song (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by ManTiger(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2018
A Gospel singer, Japp, who recently released his new single, "Hallelujah" has said the song is now trending and has brought him to lime light in the gospel music industry.

Hallelujah was produced by ChampagneBeatz.

According to Japp, "This worship song is a rendition to the manifestation of "what has not but is" to happen to the faithful believers who has an unshaken faith, work smartly and pray.

"Hallelujah connects my life, struggle and passion to excel without breaking laws, just like many faithful beloved all around the world. Follow Japp on all social media @JappOfficial."

Giving his testimony on the encouraging trending level of the single, Japp said that "God has designed for everyone and I am so grateful for his design for my life.

"I have spent money promoting every of my singles online over years; I had once saved and gave music bloggers and nothing happened. I was moved to do thousands of copies of my EP cd and distributed for free but was humiliated in the process. I was told to reach out to people in the ministry, I tried all I could, many did not reply and the only one person that replied after much effort said "young man, music ministration is not just an occupation, you have to be called, if God has called you, it won't be difficult."

"The moment i heard this, I was inspired same day and I started worshiping God in the "old fashioned way" and before I got home, I had received #Hallelujah, produced same night by @champagnebeatz. In the morning, I put it on a free site from where someone picked it and put it on a forum, NOT MIXED, NOT MASTERED!

.A supernatural power in the form of a physical being took over my case right their from the forum to instagram and just tonight, I was told #Hallelujah is trending and ranked #3 on #ReverbNation and to think I couldn't afford $12 for their cheapest promotional package.

"Not just that, the supports and reviews I have been getting all over have been encouraging; I received 2 international calls, got digital distribution deal and a fan even gave me a brand new Black Magic Cinema Camera for free! Whatelse would I call #Hallelujah if it's not my #SongOfVictory? .

"To someone reading this, no matter what your situation is, believe that God is with you and He has a design for your life too; just be ready to hear Him speak. Singing ..."He has given be #Victory."

Nairaland had published that Japp released the song "Hallelujah." last four days in the link here

Download Hallelujah here or here

Thank you NAIRALAND

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by sholay4star: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Nice to read this piece, i'm motivated to share my story.

2 Likes

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by ManTiger(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2018
sholay4star:
Nice to read this piece, i'm motivated to share my story.

Modified, I just shared did https://www.nairaland.com/1123353/advice#64875234, note the dates.

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by osumak2: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Krafty006: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
thumbs up....beautiful song, quality custom footwear ,0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Sarang(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2018
Where can I listen? wink
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by pweshboi(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
hallelujah

6 Likes

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Homeboiy: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Super story

Giving testimony

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by clems88(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
Boring song undecided
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Odunsco01(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
Princxz
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Smooyis(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
Wow grin
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Itzminstrel: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2018
The song lacks spirituality, empty and dry.
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by princxz: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
Odunsco01:
Princxz
odunayo

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by princxz: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
odunayo
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2018
Itzminstrel:

nawa ooo!! you carry the vexation of the whole Nigeria put for person weyn dey hustle to chop.. easy does it bro!! go sing yours if you're bitter

Krafty006:
lol.....God help your bro
Thanks Jare.. Amen

buy for your bf as val gift grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by hagosuriji: 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
nice
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Hadecaller(f): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
This song is really a inspirational song

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2018
wasted data.... a vain song that lacks spiritual notes!
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Dronedude(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2018
When you kneel before the lord, he stands up for you and when the lord stands for you, no one can stand against you.

Nice testimony of God's grace.

3 Likes

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Opoki(m): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Opoki(m): 1:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Itzminstrel:
Views about music is always subjective, your taste might just be empty and dry to others plus the guy is creating a new sound in the gospel arena #StreetlyGospel, take a quick look on his IG.
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by Opoki(m): 1:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Obagreatdatoye:
wasted data.... a vain song that lacks spiritual!

A quick check on your profile and post says it all, keep hating all your life.

Needless to tell you music is subjective not to talk of somebody creating new sound/style, a quick check on his page will give u an insight of the kind of music he does.

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by DBlackCeazer(m): 3:06am On Feb 08, 2018
Guy, gimme my 6mb back!
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:08am On Feb 08, 2018
lostluggage:

price range , lets see if i can afford pls

15k-20k max

delivery is free if you are in lagos!!
Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by ConcNiggress56(f): 6:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Princeboca12:

Wow lovely shoes. Will beep you when I go to lag for holiday

alright. please do!!

blessings fall on you kiss

1 Like

Re: Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed by fairheven: 6:41am On Feb 08, 2018
ManTiger:
A Gospel singer, Japp, who recently released his new single, "Hallelujah" has said the song is now trending and has brought him to lime light in the gospel music industry.

Hallelujah was produced by ChampagneBeatz.

According to Japp, "This worship song is a rendition to the manifestation of "what has not but is" to happen to the faithful believers who has an unshaken faith, work smartly and pray.

"Hallelujah connects my life, struggle and passion to excel without breaking laws, just like many faithful beloved all around the world. Follow Japp on all social media @JappOfficial."

Giving his testimony on the encouraging trending level of the single, Japp said that "God has designed for everyone and I am so grateful for his design for my life.

"I have spent money promoting every of my singles online over years; I had once saved and gave music bloggers and nothing happened. I was moved to do thousands of copies of my EP cd and distributed for free but was humiliated in the process. I was told to reach out to people in the ministry, I tried all I could, many did not reply and the only one person that replied after much effort said "young man, music ministration is not just an occupation, you have to be called, if God has called you, it won't be difficult."

"The moment i heard this, I was inspired same day and I started worshiping God in the "old fashioned way" and before I got home, I had received #Hallelujah, produced same night by @champagnebeatz. In the morning, I put it on a free site from where someone picked it and put it on a forum, NOT MIXED, NOT MASTERED!

.A supernatural power in the form of a physical being took over my case right their from the forum to instagram and just tonight, I was told #Hallelujah is trending and ranked #3 on #ReverbNation and to think I couldn't afford $12 for their cheapest promotional package.

"Not just that, the supports and reviews I have been getting all over have been encouraging; I received 2 international calls, got digital distribution deal and a fan even gave me a brand new Black Magic Cinema Camera for free! Whatelse would I call #Hallelujah if it's not my #SongOfVictory? .

"To someone reading this, no matter what your situation is, believe that God is with you and He has a design for your life too; just be ready to hear Him speak. Singing ..."He has given be #Victory."

Nairaland had published that Japp released the song "Hallelujah." last four days in the link here

Download Hallelujah here or here

Thank you NAIRALAND

bro what is the name of the free site you uploaded it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

DPrince’s ‘Take Banana' Video Deleted From Youtube / [MIXTAPE] ''best Of Fireboy DML & Joeboy'' - Dj Kheedakid / Download Finesse Remix By Bruno Mars Ft. Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.