Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

My Biro Sketch Titled HOPELESSNESS - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled HOPELESSNESS (1159 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biro Sketch Titled HOPELESSNESS by Riqueleme(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
HOPELESSNESS
They made their world so hard (so hard)
Every day the people are dying (dying), yeah
(It dread, dread) For hunger (dread, dread) and starvation

You'll find your redemption
And then you give us the teachings of His Majesty
For we no want no devil philosophy
A-you give us the teachings of His Majesty
A we no want no devil philosophy

People care less now,
All what they care for is there religion and selfishness.children are dying everyday, innocent soul perish(ahhhhh!!!!)WHY?

Why can't we see things from another angle?
Sometimes, I do wish this world should come to an end.
Hopelessness is their devil philosophy given to us.we use the name of God to deceive people.I know every man has the right to decide is own destiny and on judgment day there shall be no partiality. And at the end we gat the right to fight for our right.we are tired of this BABYLON.Once again nothing will change or esle will change it ourselves.Good night
#Scribbling #ballpoint_pen #thought #hopelessness #Babylon #drawing #africa #world #sorrow

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled HOPELESSNESS by Blakjewelry(m): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na chucky I dey see o
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled HOPELESSNESS by Riqueleme(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Na chucky I dey see o
Ok
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled HOPELESSNESS by Nobody: 4:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Nice work bro, the picture is really touching!
Its the pictorial representation of the lives of billions.
Re: My Biro Sketch Titled HOPELESSNESS by Riqueleme(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2018
MrGoogleHead11:
Nice work bro, the picture is really touching!

Its the pictorial representation of the lives of billions.
Exactly bro
That is what is happening in most African countries
And also in the middle east....

(1) (Reply)

Please Help suggest the best software to achieve these / Used Nikon D5200 For Sale At Affordable Pric / Easy To Use Graphic Designing Software For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.