Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (36103 Views)

What Is The Worst Response U Have Gotten From " I LOVE U" / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by HeWrites(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
A Twitter user took to the platform to ask women some of the worst responses they have ever refused from men after turning down their advances.

Some women told of how the men cussed them out, while others were simply threatened with death.

Read the tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/whats-the-worst-response-you-have-heard-after-turning-a-man-down.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by HeWrites(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2018

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by JudgementHammer: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Unfortunately women have no or perhaps only neglible experience in handling rejection as men do. They never know how d feeling is. That's why they give it the way they can't accept. The best way is still to avoid gradually and in silence.

Abi how would one explain a man who have carefully thought of how to approach a girl he's being admiring for about 4weeks only to get a rude response. My dear the wisest thing ur mind would think of at the moment is to break her too for a balanced feeling..its a very normal psychic and its nothing to be shy about. When you say or do a mind-breaking thing in return, you'll get that attention somehow even if its not a date-me attention anymore and you'll relieve ur mind of stress for a longer life.

That's what I'm good at o and I just want to be better.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by timwudz(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
interesting... legs crossed smokes some weed

let the comments start flowing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2018
You ain't all that anyway, Biatch grin

#Classics

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by pocohantas(f): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2018
LOL.
One was kinda 'cocky', he asked for my number and I declined.
He said something like, "I'm not a nice/patient guy, I won't ask you for this a second time". He kept to his words and I liked that. He is a NLder, nice guy, but I didn't want that 'closeness' smiley.

There was this one that kept going on and off. Said so many nonsense, then he prophesied how I will never get married or have kids. My village people have tied me and he wants to help with my deliverance... more nonsense again. I couldn't keep up angry

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by justiniyke29: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2018
where re the ladies na? am waiting 4 d lies to start pouring

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by MrHighSea: 12:30am On Feb 08, 2018
Ask n it shall be given unto u

9ja girls, y

Common number, u no gree

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Na wa o
Is it by force to friend woman again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by LessNoise: 1:30am On Feb 08, 2018
I came here to park the bus the way CHELSHIT gon do on FEB 13TH

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by ReinaFarine: 1:53am On Feb 08, 2018
Went to my father's office to discuss my so-called prostitution and refusal to listen to him when he tried to advice me...
Then the usual.... 'You're a Lesbian' ish...

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 08, 2018
This is another reason i rarely approach girls again directly. Bunch of rude, self-centered bítches.

That was how i was with a fine gal at an atm, the machine wasnt paying, 2geda we walked to another bank to withdraw. On the way, we got talking. Found out we were from the same local govt, she laughed at my jokes and all.
Oya after she finished withdrawing, she waited for me. Then i asked for her number, she just smiled and told me she was scared i'll ask her that, then politely declined.

I quote "if God designs us to meet again, i'll give you my number".

AFTER ALL THE GREEN LIGHT?

Confused humans!.

I still don't see myself being abusive or threatening a gal when jilted/rejected.

Personally, i've always known that the secret of making a girl give u her mumu button is NEVER to ask/collect number on the first meeting.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:32am On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL.
One was kinda 'cocky', he asked for my number and I declined.
He said something like, "I'm not a nice/patient guy, I won't ask you for this a second time". He kept to his words and I liked that. He is a NLder, nice guy, but I didn't want that 'closeness' smiley.

There was this one that kept going on and off. Said so many nonsense, then he prophesied how I will never get married or have kids. My village people have tied me and he wants to help with my deliverance... more nonsense again. I couldn't keep up angry

This is serious but you too your shakara too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Went to my father's office to discuss my so-called prostitution and refusal to listen to him when he tried to advice me...
Then the usual.... 'You're a Lesbian' ish...

Tell me you cooked this up

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:38am On Feb 08, 2018
I think frustration, mental weakness and lack of self control are the main reasons for those

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Earthquake1: 4:36am On Feb 08, 2018
lot of lies up there.
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by pocohantas(f): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

This is serious but you too your shakara too much

LOL. It's not really shakara, it's caution. Would you like your girlfriend to keep giving her number to every guy that indicates interest? That's how distractions start.‎ I don't like distractions. ‎

If I were you girlfriend and I keep doing that, you come on NL to open a thread...these same guys calling us confused, will come tell you I am leaving my options open, typical hoelosho grin.

It's not an easy decision to take, especially when you kinda fancy the guy's company. But every conversation, mustn't lead to closeness.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by VampireeM(f): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2018
JayIlych:
This is another reason i rarely approach girls again directly. Bunch of rude, self-centered bítches.

That was how i was with a fine gal at an atm, the machine wasnt paying, 2geda we walked to another bank to withdraw. On the way, we got talking. Found out we were from the same local govt, she laughed at my jokes and all.
Oya after she finished withdrawing, she waited for me. Then i asked for her number, she just smiled and told me she was scared i'll ask her that, then politely declined.

I quote "if God designs us to meet again, i'll give you my number".

AFTER ALL THE GREEN LIGHT?

Confused humans!.

I still don't see myself being abusive or threatening a gal when jilted/rejected.

Personally, i've always known that the secret of making a girl give u her mumu button is NEVER to ask/collect number on the first meeting.

@bold, I am glad you have learnt something. Men should not think a gal talking and smiling with him means she wants to keep you close.
The main reason she didn't give you her no is cause she doesn't want to extend the rapport after that moment. I don't see any greenlight from your chitty chatty at the ATM. You were just a good companion while waiting for it be her turn

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Woman matter taya me..

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2018
I refused to date him so he told me I'll later beg him to marry me.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Jman06(m): 7:45am On Feb 08, 2018
I still wonder why guys are the ones fighting more to have ladies, yet we keep hearing that there are more ladies than guys.

Please if one lady turns you down, move on to the next!

The last thing i'll do in this life is whine for being rejected by a lady. Some guys don't know their worth sha!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Cowbuoy: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by petergriffin: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2018
well its so annoying been rejected by a lady. you pick up the courage, walk to her, and tell her your mind and then she gave you rude response. that is totally not fair. she can simply be polite with it so you wont feel bad but they be like "excuse me?! i have no time and besides i don't date guys like you". you be like "what the fck??amma fck this girl up*.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by sekxyqueen(f): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
lool....guess I have not really met crazy people grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by quinSonia(f): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2018
but y harass a woman cuz of noba

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Soreza(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2018
I told one girl that turned me down SEE U I JUST DAY TEST YOU

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by braine(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
.......see as her head be. Village girl!!
A friend just told me her experience!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
........mosquito legs, abeg carry ur leg waka commot here.

Another friend just told me her experience!!!

1 Like 1 Share

........Thunder fire you and ya NO for dia!
Odikwa serious.
Yeye gal!!

Yet another friend just told me her experience!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? by fastloan: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2018
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Women Really Want / The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.