Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video (49187 Views)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Odingo1: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
The Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has said in a new video that he is tired of the calamity befalling his group.

“I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise”, he said at the end of the 10-minute video.

In the video, delivered chiefly in Hausa, Mr. Shekau couldn’t hide his frustration on the continued hostility and loss of his supporters to government troops.

With a broken voice that clearly betrayed his emotion, Mr. Shekau pleaded with his non-combatant members across Nigeria to pick up arms and help him fight till he drops dead.

The terror group’s leader, however, remained defiant.

Flanked by two hooded armed men, Mr. Shekau said the latest claim by the military that the group had been sent packing from Sambisa forest was false.

He boasted that he is still in Sambisa forest and still controls the territory.

He said that his men would continue to fight regardless of the recent induction of Cameroonian soldiers into the Operation Lafiya Dole counter insurgency force.

Below is the full text of the translated speech by the Boko Haram leader.

“I have no lengthy message to deliver except on the issue of worshiping God alone and serving Him without getting tired. Ours in not like that of the unbelievers whose worship is like the spider web. Just like one of the leaders of unbelievers, who is like an ape, was recently boasting that they have formed a joint force with Cameroonian forces to fight us.

“That they would not only chase us from Sambisa forest but also in all parts of Nigeria. So we too have declared that we do not want to see any Nigerian in Cameroon, in Chad, in Nigeria and even Benin Republic. So I call on our brethren in Abuja, in Lagos, in Benin, in Kaduna, where ever you find any Nigerian make sure you shoot him dead if he is deliberately against us; but if he is ignorant of our ways, teach him on how to understand our ways. This is our first message.

“It is not about approaching you, because that has already been done by our God.

“Our second message is to attack anyone who pledge to Nigerian his country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, and serve Nigeria. Anyone who believes in protecting the interest of Nigeria is our target. The one whose creed is to develop western education where infidels are trained is our enemy. Whoever that stands on any creed other than that of our Prophet Muhammad brought to us; the one that his great disciples followed, should know that he is our avowed enemy and if he confronts us we will fight him.

“In this job that we embarked upon, we are not going to boast too much about, but we pray that God should take our lives while on this struggle and not on any other thing else. May God help us on this belief.

“So you Nigerians especially the youth vigilante, we are going to fight you and that thing that drives you to pick up arms against us; we don’t care what they call you, be it Civilian-JTF or any kind of force. Just as you said you don’t want us on the face of Nigeria, so shall we too declare you persona non grata in Sambisa. Let anyone who has brains to think to avoid moving around Sambisa forest. Those of you the leaders of the troops will no longer have peace just like the way you think you have made here uncomfortable for us.

“And you General Rogers that is currently leading the troops and boasting that that you have take-over Sambisa and have rescued some women, why have you not rescued the police women that we abducted? You liar, why couldn’t you rescue them? You are busy deceiving with images of vehicles that we seized from you and abandoned for over three years and claiming that you have killed us. If you have killed us, why are we still alive?

“Oh you brethren of our holy creed, wherever you are, should rise up and fight for Allah. If you cannot do it there, then come over to our side and fight for the cause of Allah. You must know that whoever that fails to follow the teaching of the Holy Quran and Hadith cannot enter paradise. (In broken voice) Because the pattern of life in the world today is not Islamic. Wherever you are, even if you are in Saudi Arabia, and you have your gun, please stand up and fight, kill whoever you see that is not on our side.

Kidnap and bring them to us. Our course is to establish our caliphate and die doing that.

We may not be alive to see the caliphate but even if it comes to be after we have died, it is still a bonus on our side.

“This is the message I have for you all. My name is Abubakar Shekau, the one that is an invincible enemy that you are fighting.

“That is our stand. I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise.”
Source: Premium Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeSZ2iYlm6U

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257876-boko-haram-i-tired-calamity-shekau-says-new-video.html/amp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Alanzazani: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2018
I wonder how this man has defied our security forces

31 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by SalamRushdie: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Is Shekau subtly campaigning for Bubu?

216 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Thewesterner(m): 12:05am On Feb 08, 2018
The world is full of calamities... GOD heal our world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by nwabobo: 12:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Odingo1:
The Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, has said in a new video that he is tired of the calamity befalling his group.

“I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise”, he said at the end of the 10-minute video.

In the video, delivered chiefly in Hausa, Mr. Shekau couldn’t hide his frustration on the continued hostility and loss of his supporters to government troops.

With a broken voice that clearly betrayed his emotion, Mr. Shekau pleaded with his non-combatant members across Nigeria to pick up arms and help him fight till he drops dead.

The terror group’s leader, however, remained defiant.

Flanked by two hooded armed men, Mr. Shekau said the latest claim by the military that the group had been sent packing from Sambisa forest was false.

He boasted that he is still in Sambisa forest and still controls the territory.

He said that his men would continue to fight regardless of the recent induction of Cameroonian soldiers into the Operation Lafiya Dole counter insurgency force.

Below is the full text of the translated speech by the Boko Haram leader.

“I have no lengthy message to deliver except on the issue of worshiping God alone and serving Him without getting tired. Ours in not like that of the unbelievers whose worship is like the spider web. Just like one of the leaders of unbelievers, who is like an ape, was recently boasting that they have formed a joint force with Cameroonian forces to fight us.

“That they would not only chase us from Sambisa forest but also in all parts of Nigeria. So we too have declared that we do not want to see any Nigerian in Cameroon, in Chad, in Nigeria and even Benin Republic. So I call on our brethren in Abuja, in Lagos, in Benin, in Kaduna, where ever you find any Nigerian make sure you shoot him dead if he is deliberately against us; but if he is ignorant of our ways, teach him on how to understand our ways. This is our first message.

“It is not about approaching you, because that has already been done by our God.

“Our second message is to attack anyone who pledge to Nigerian his country, to be faithful, loyal and honest, and serve Nigeria. Anyone who believes in protecting the interest of Nigeria is our target. The one whose creed is to develop western education where infidels are trained is our enemy. Whoever that stands on any creed other than that of our Prophet Muhammad brought to us; the one that his great disciples followed, should know that he is our avowed enemy and if he confronts us we will fight him.

“In this job that we embarked upon, we are not going to boast too much about, but we pray that God should take our lives while on this struggle and not on any other thing else. May God help us on this belief.

“So you Nigerians especially the youth vigilante, we are going to fight you and that thing that drives you to pick up arms against us; we don’t care what they call you, be it Civilian-JTF or any kind of force. Just as you said you don’t want us on the face of Nigeria, so shall we too declare you persona non grata in Sambisa. Let anyone who has brains to think to avoid moving around Sambisa forest. Those of you the leaders of the troops will no longer have peace just like the way you think you have made here uncomfortable for us.

“And you General Rogers that is currently leading the troops and boasting that that you have take-over Sambisa and have rescued some women, why have you not rescued the police women that we abducted? You liar, why couldn’t you rescue them? You are busy deceiving with images of vehicles that we seized from you and abandoned for over three years and claiming that you have killed us. If you have killed us, why are we still alive?

“Oh you brethren of our holy creed, wherever you are, should rise up and fight for Allah. If you cannot do it there, then come over to our side and fight for the cause of Allah. You must know that whoever that fails to follow the teaching of the Holy Quran and Hadith cannot enter paradise. (In broken voice) Because the pattern of life in the world today is not Islamic. Wherever you are, even if you are in Saudi Arabia, and you have your gun, please stand up and fight, kill whoever you see that is not on our side.

Kidnap and bring them to us. Our course is to establish our caliphate and die doing that.

We may not be alive to see the caliphate but even if it comes to be after we have died, it is still a bonus on our side.

“This is the message I have for you all. My name is Abubakar Shekau, the one that is an invincible enemy that you are fighting.

“That is our stand. I am tired of this calamity; it is better I die and go to rest in paradise.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeSZ2iYlm6U

An Igbo man has shown him pepper.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by OmoOshodi(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Newbiee: 12:11am On Feb 08, 2018
F
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2018
nwabobo:

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2018
nwabobo:

39 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by buhariguy(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by trulygirl: 1:09am On Feb 08, 2018
How did he said he is defeated. This guy is calling for is members to shot people at will any where they are. I won't be surprised when the go to the market and start shooting.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Switruth: 2:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Intelligently speaking this guy is not in sambisa. Sambisa Forest can't have such foreign brick wall. The guy dey enjoy somewhere with his sponsors and he us even looking very fresh and well fed

206 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Emycord: 3:20am On Feb 08, 2018
Switruth:
Intelligently speaking this guy is not in sambisa. Sambisa Forest can't have such foreign brick wall. The guy dey enjoy somewhere with his sponsors and he us even looking very fresh and well fed
EXACTLY

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Oblang(m): 3:25am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Is Shekau subtly campaigning for Bubu?

What's this one saying..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by jen4r: 3:29am On Feb 08, 2018
#technicallydefitted.....
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Ok oo
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 08, 2018
The monkey is in a bush fighting for one dead man he calls prophet in Saudi whose people are busy drinking champagne and living good life. I wonder what will make me fight for Jesus whose kindred are busy having mmanya vine.

Chai, back man is a fool.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by gaetano: 5:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Click like if you believe this guy is working for buhari

139 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 08, 2018
gaetano:
yes. But i wont click like grin

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Shekau is a confused terrorist... He wants Sharia law through out the country but buhari wants the same too..

13 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by madridguy(m): 5:23am On Feb 08, 2018
You just said my mind.

Switruth:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by OneCorner: 5:27am On Feb 08, 2018
gaetano:
What will now happen after clicking like

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by usba: 5:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Oblang:

What's this one saying..
grin grin grin he is campaigning for Corruption, his slogan "Make Nigeria Corrupt Again"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by twentyk(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Shekau the undead...
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by akeentech(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Shekau pls commit suicide

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Tflex01: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
God bless the igbo man

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by rxmusa(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2018
You have not yet seen anything! No perpetrator of evil shall live peacefully. The day of reckoning is coming, your evil shall be the fuel for your torment. God is just and fair, your bondage had just started.

May Allah in His infinite mercy hasten your downfall and destruction

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2018
a certain guy said it on this forum that close to 2019 Shekau will be killed and Boko haram terrorism will end as promise by the Terrorist in chief of Nigeria, all these and more will be used for campaign. Well either you're tired or not we know your sponsor, of course we know him and come 2019 all short cuts from Abuja will lead to Daura

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by eTECTIVe(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Dis whole thing is looking all scripted... D guy is chilling somewhere with govt backing and trying to kip up appearance by coming out with a new video

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Lowly Degraded Mentality

He Suffers While His Sponsor Enjoy In Luxury

Can't This People Have Sense For Once ?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: “I Am Tired Of This Calamity,” Shekau Says In New Video by Fuckyoumod: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2018
You mean the shekarau wey una useless nigerian army don kill like 12 times now with mouth?

Mtchww..... Useless army.
Na only unarmed civilians them they kill.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Border Closure: 98 Firms Relocate, Others Lose Millions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.