Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) (57782 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 5:03am On Feb 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
most oyibo marry yoruba pass as dey marry ibo

Out of track

Get!!! On track abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Which kain black hand is this? Go and bleach small biko

You are joking right?

When was the last time you were at your doctor?

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Tanyabee(f): 5:26am On Feb 08, 2018
Asowari:
Congrat to her smiley not hating ooo but d husband look more good looking than the lady
i concurr!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Tanyabee(f): 5:29am On Feb 08, 2018
Jigba:

You are joking right?

When was the last time you were at your doctor?
"when was the last time you went to see a doctor" this would be better
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 08, 2018
she said civil union, you say marriage
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by drnoel: 5:58am On Feb 08, 2018
lalasticlala:
Late Dora Akunyili's daughter, Chidiogo, weds her white boyfriend, Andrew (photos)www.nairaland.com/attachments/6666216_screenshot20180207235421_jpeg84f2c864c87404422c853462968d55f1

She shared her wedding pictures on Instagram with this write up:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be0gWMyhgNO/

Oga, this is not politics
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Ekealterego: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Asowari:
Congrat to her smiley not hating ooo but d husband look more good looking than the lady
Many self hating blacks sounding ignorant as hell.... Come to Europe and check out Africans they term "beautiful", its the ones with very dark skin as this. Her skin is beautiful with her exotic Nubian face, but of course your brainwashed self wouldn't understand. The way we like " lighter" skin is same way they adore "dark skin" like hers. Travel a lil bit..

4 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Suko110(m): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2018
She's very dark, why do I get the feeling she's either from kenya, Ugandan or.........
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by kmaster007: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2018
smiling. I no dis guy bride price nah times 3.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by uuzba(m): 6:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Late Dora Akinyili's daughter Wed.
-
The girl is dead and she is wedding someone. How is this possible?
-
You mean to say, Daughter of Late Dora Akinyili is wedding.
-
Daughter is alive, Dora is dead.
-
Correct your English. That is how we twist ourselves into corruption

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by BlackManta(m): 6:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Ramos16:

Not that I don't support your point of view that suggest black is beautiful, I don't just understand the part where you say "If a WHITE man could find her attractive, why is it that you, an AFRICAN cannot be proud of your own sister ", it is almost a contradictory statement from the message you are trying to pass across, because it suggests that the white man should look at us as different from him.

Dont mininterpret my message.
Not that they look at us differently.
Some not all.
I cant generalize.

I may have written in the wrong way but my point is ; If a foreigner can appreciate what we have, why cant we

It's not like a foreigner is not supposed to appreciate our women but the fact that a white man sees the beauty in black and a black man like you does not see it makes it awkward.
That is the point i'm trying to make.

I expect you, a black man to be the first to say black is beautiful.
To appreciate your own.

I have seen some racist whites frown at our colour.
But for a black man to frown at his own colour
That is the biggest insult.

Whites are getting married to blacks and yet an african like you feels that a black woman is not good enough because she is too black.

If a foreigner appeciates our women, why cant we

Why do we give our women the impression that they are not beautiful enough and will have to bleach

Sometimes i dont blame bleachers.
The things that people say, like the comment you made, makes them feel incomplete and tempts them into bleaching their skin.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Dang. The bride appears to be at least 60 years old, judging by her face and descended flat bosom.

Anyway, best of luck to the happy couple, and let us hope that the groom does not in time start to yearn for the company of a young woman.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by excel101(m): 6:32am On Feb 08, 2018
The good spirit of Dora, your mother, dwell in you.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Gossiplover: 6:34am On Feb 08, 2018
congratulations to them
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by excel101(m): 6:35am On Feb 08, 2018
The good spiri of your mother, Dora, dwell in you.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by abbyphilips(f): 6:36am On Feb 08, 2018
BlackManta:

Black is beautiful.
She is the kind of lady that stays true to herself.
She wont change her colour just to please people like you.
She is a proud black woman.
She is proud of her colour.

Btw beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
If a WHITE man could find her attractive, why is it that you, an AFRICAN cannot be proud of your own sister

You want her to bleach

Skin colour is unique, it is in the DNA.
If you like bleach white and yellow.
If your natural colour is black, your children will be black.

Will you bleach them too

Black is beautiful.
I'm a proud black man.

People who bleach are suffering from low self esteem.

God bless you.. low self esteem is indeed their problem
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by princessayesha(f): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2018
We miss Dora...she was indeed a good woman, she was not corrupt nor was she ethnocentric.
Happy martied life.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by agbonkamen(f): 6:39am On Feb 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
same you will be chanting bleaching..... You can't please everybody the best thing is to be yourself.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Ikechuob: 6:44am On Feb 08, 2018
All i want to know if why is her hand thst ashy? That's all i want to know. Doesn't she know what lotions are?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by DonBobes(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2018
BlackManta:

Black is beautiful.
She is the kind of lady that stays true to herself.
She wont change her colour just to please people like you.
She is a proud black woman.
She is proud of her colour.

Btw beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
If a WHITE man could find her attractive, why is it that you, an AFRICAN cannot be proud of your own sister

You want her to bleach

Skin colour is unique, it is in the DNA.
If you like bleach white and yellow.
If your natural colour is black, your children will be black.

Will you bleach them too

Black is beautiful.
I'm a proud black man.

People who bleach are suffering from low self esteem.
Leave d dum-yum
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by anyicash(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2018
She took a very nice decision...I think it's a better to be with a white man nowadays..cos the situation of things in Nigeria or Africa have made almost everybody unreasonable.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Her white bf complain? Your statements reek of cretinism
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by kalufelix(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2018
LadyHeaven:
;Dcongrats...her hubby looks like peter Cech...#Ya

With His Follow Come Head Gear...I May Not Even Recognise Him At A First Glance Without It
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by jimb(m): 7:15am On Feb 08, 2018
lets wait fr their offspring .
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by KingsleyCEO: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Senseless

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:25am On Feb 08, 2018
iluvpomo:
Congrats & HML .... Ms. Chidiogo, please pray that Donald Trump does not change marriage green card rules oh grin

Na citizen o

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by no1madman(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2018
ignis:
Nice...

what a perfect match.
Wetin perfect?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Emmanueledu(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations to her!But what's with Akunyili daughters and white men...This is the second daughter getting married to a white man!whatever sails their ship tho...
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by no1madman(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2018
anyicash:
She took a very nice decision...I think it's a better to be with a white man nowadays..cos the situation of things in Nigeria or Africa have made almost everybody unreasonable.
funny!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nedfed(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Lipscomb(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.