Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) (57776 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Gangster1ms: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
allegiant1:

That's why I told you to work on yourself
always be proud of your roots
It won't hurt
Lol.. I'm always proud of my roots.. it's her own roots I'm not proud of cos e dey one kain.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Zeeony: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
ask ur ass

Pretty much yeah
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Watching the elite class as they mingle amazes me.

Please check our signature below �
lalasticlala:
Late Dora Akunyili's daughter, Chidiogo, weds her white boyfriend, Andrew (photos)www.nairaland.com/attachments/6666216_screenshot20180207235421_jpeg84f2c864c87404422c853462968d55f1

She shared her wedding pictures on Instagram with this write up:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be0gWyhgNO/

Please check our signature below �
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Emerikoss: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
HML to them, but the girl black sha lipsrsealed
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by YoungLionken(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
sidnen:

You truly are young (moniker). When you eventually grow up someday, you will come to know that there is more to love and marriage than just a fine face.
Hmmm, ancient of daz!, the grandfather of love and relationships!,I can see you have been repping Nigeria from time immemorial. You're claiming old even when you're not. Same way, you delayed your chances in life by paying deaf ears to those you are supposed to learn from. What a shame... There's still a sec chance though, swallow your pride. Bye old HAG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babatude Fashola During Ministerial Screening Today (Photo) / Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.