Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? (6915 Views)

Who Started This Trend In Naija? / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? / Warning. Say No To Bikini Waxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? by Goddess82(f): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2010
Hi All

Are there any waxing salons that do Brazilian waxing in Nigeria? Mainly looking in Lagos or Abuja?

Thanks cheesy
Re: Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? by baybbootz(f): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2010
yep there is brazillian waxing in nigeria, I know one in lagos,its called Montaignes place.
the brazilian waxing goes for about 2500naira and 4000naira if ur waxing your legs too.
Re: Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? by yvy1(f): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
Go to BMS Spa (08038540869) on Magbon Close off Thompson Road off Bourdilllon. They are the best. The girls are indonesian and therefore understand the true meaniing of a brazilian wax ( they really get all the hairs out). Call them first to make an appointment. In my opinion they are the best. I can't remember the price but a full body wax (the whole works- full leg, full arm, underarm, brazilian, buttocks, back, etc) will cost you about 15k. They'll assign two people to you and in under 2hours you'll be done.

Montaigne Place (Clarins:08037130408) on Muri Okunola in VI is also good. It's easier to get an appointment with them, they are cheaper and have Nigerian staff who might not want to wax some places and that's where BMS beats them. Ask for Maria, she's quite thorough.
Re: Is There Brazilian Waxing In Naija? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2011
yvy1:

Go to BMS Spa (08038540869) on Magbon Close off Thompson Road off Bourdilllon. They are the best. The girls are indonesian and therefore understand the true meaniing of a brazilian wax ( they really get all the hairs out). Call them first to make an appointment. In my opinion they are the best. I can't remember the price but a full body wax (the whole works- full leg, full arm, underarm, brazilian, buttocks, back, etc) will cost you about 15k. They'll assign two people to you and in under 2hours you'll be done.

Montaigne Place (Clarins:08037130408) on Muri Okunola in VI is also good. It's easier to get an appointment with them, they are cheaper and have Nigerian staff who might not want to wax some places and that's where BMS beats them. Ask for Maria, she's quite thorough.

Do they employ gentlemen 'waxers' by any chance?

(1) (Reply)

Styles Or Trends You Love In Pictures / Really Beautiful Outfits For That Trendy Lady / Why Are Black Women Into Soft Hair So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.