Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) (36680 Views)

Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by maxdsouza: 4:08am On Feb 08, 2018
Sexually Transmitted Diseases aka STD’s are the ones that are easily passed from one person to another, cause various complications and are sometimes difficult or impossible to cure.

Blue waffles disease
Blue waffles disease is initially a bacterial disease, and further it becomes sexually transmitted disease. It makes vagina blue. It mainly occurs due to unhygienic stuffs near to vagina.
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]

Chancroid
Chancroid is an infection, uncommon in North America. It gets transmitted due skin contacts and mainly affects men. Hence it causes sores and painful ulcers on penis and other genital areas.

Chlamydia
One of the most extensive sexually transmitted infections, Chlamydia can lead to serious complications if not treated timely and efficiently. Women are more prone to this disease.

Crabs (Pubic Lice)
It is also known as crabs, are small parasites residing on genital hair and skin. It might lead to itching and irritation sensations, mild fever or at times have no symptoms at all.

Hepatitis
Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C lead to liver inflammation and may end up in death. It is mainly contracted through fluids available in our body via blood, which makes easier to contract during unprotected sex. It mainly happens by sharing injection needles with an infected person.

Herpes
Herpes is one of the most common STD’s transmitted through all types of sexual contacts as well as simple touching. Oral herpes can cause blisters or cold sores on the lips, on or inside the mouth.

HIV/AIDS
Human Immunodeficiency Virus, or simply HIV, is definitely the most dangerous STD. Leading to Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, or AIDS, the virus does severe damage to immune system which eventually leads to death from any other disease.

Syphilis
Syphilis is a very dangerous STD, caused by Treponema Pallidum bacterium. It is normally contracted during sexual contacts and often difficult to diagnose.

Cytomegalovirus (CMV)
The Cytomegalovirus or CMV is an infection transmitted through a virus. Anybody is at risk. It can be infected through all sorts of fluids, from saliva to urine, semen, blood, and breast milk.

Image Source
: http://bluewafflesdiseaseclinics.com

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by bankyblue(m): 4:13am On Feb 08, 2018
Choi! All this for one girl body!!!!!

I need to just stay with my wife and leave those girls for lalasticlala

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 08, 2018
ABSTINENCE is Bae.....

OR

Stick to your partner alone.

ME AND WIFEY TOGETHER FOREVER!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by buffalowings: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
bankyblue:
Choi! All this for one girl body!!!!!

I need to just stay with my wife and leave those girls for girls for lalasticlala

O sha like ko ma fa were loyan grin

She na only girls dey get the disease

11 Likes

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by MRAKBEE(m): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
HIV is the only STD listed there that has caused tears, pains and several deaths.
But some of our ladies fear pregnancy more than the virus.
Yeah raw sex is BAE but HIV is like the DEVIL.
ZIPPING UP IS NOT EASY BUT U CAN STILL ENJOY SEX WITH N100 condom.
Or u had better stay faithful to a faithful partner.
Cos when HIV enter your body ehn u go begin fast and pray but all to no avail.
Ur D*ckson or Vera will be weak and the devil will be happy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
It is well

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
xxxxxx
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by solid3(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
I reject every form of STD.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by MrHighSea: 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
U sex wahala - risk upon risk of diseases
Masturbate wahala - e no go sweet sef

Sex doll - NO WAHALA, no jealousy, no killing u in ur sleep,

LIKE - AGREE
SHARE - DISAGREE
QUOTE ME - U B GAY

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by yousee(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
See their exotic names grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by ilerry007(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Condoms are for weak ass men, real men Bleep quickly and pull out before HIV notices.

sense no go kill me
� � �

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Augustinaz(m): 10:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Boom
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Yungwizzzy28(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Slayers will avoid this thread

2 Likes

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by ImpressionsNG: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Yikes. The list is not exhaustive though.
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by estolaB(f): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
[img][/img]Flee fornication ND adultery u won't hear
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Authoreety: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Konjji no wan know at all.....

Bt na fly wey no get ear na im folo carcas enta ground
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Einl(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
No gonorreaha??

If all this sickness doesn't make you use a condom, I don't know what will.

1 Like

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by maxiuc(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
angry shocked
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by congo4ka: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
[center][/center] angry sad
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by bettercreature(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
solid3:
It that all?
Clueless thread.Sexually transmitted diseases is over 500

4 Likes

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by freeman95(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Chai

Fear catch me sha

Why disease deh exist sef... Rubbish world
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by mayoor2045(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Chizossssssss is Lord!!!!!
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by yungcyrus(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Tufiakwa!

John Thomas ...Oya behave your sef
No dey stand at attention when Nkechi dey pass

3 Likes

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Cowbuoy: 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
cool
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by solpat(m): 10:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Let him that hath ears hear shocked
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by imstrong1: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Yungwizzzy28:
Slayers will avoid this thread
like kilode
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Raw masters nd mistresses will nt like dis..'i want it raw'
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by kmaster007: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2018
it's well
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Goddyj(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2018
ilerry007:
Condoms are for weak ass men, real men Bleep quickly and pull out before HIV notices.

sense no go kill me
� � �

5 Likes

Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by Mac2016(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Chancroid
Chancroid is an infection, uncommon in North America. It gets transmitted due skin contacts and mainly affects men. Hence it causes sores and painful ulcers on joystick and other genital areas.

I doubt if OP read thru at all before posting...
Re: List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) by pweshdodo(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
What of gonorrhea??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Releases Location And Numbers Of 26 Testing Centres / 10 Early Warning Signs Of Diabetes You Should Not Ignore / Burning/Burying Of Placenta: Right Or Wrong Action?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.