Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (86236 Views)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Marvis Shares Her Bikini Picture, Ice Prince Reacts (photo) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by goldcoinhub: 7:04am On Feb 08, 2018
Self acclaimed Mayor of Lagos, Mayorkun Adewale, who is signed to Davido's record label, DMW, is surely at the peak of his music career as he just bought himself a beautiful house.

Mayorkun took to social media to show off his latest achievement, “His first home” – He shared a picture of himself standing in the gorgeous house with the caption; “humble beginnings”, with a “house” emoji.

Barely two years of his rise to stardom, the “Eleko” crooner has achieved a lot including the completion of a grand building somewhere in Lagos. Though he did not state in his post if the house was outright purchased or developed.

Then His Boss, Davido took to His Snapchat to react about Mayorkun’s sucess. Davido, in his post, said he is proud to be a part of Mayorkun’s success and he called him a Big boy.

See His Post Below;

Mayorkun was signed to Davido's label on March 3, 2016, after the former made a rendition of one of his popular songs that went viral. His debut song Eleko was a hit and since then the artiste has been doing great music.

Davido on the other hand had one of his houses renovated and completed last year. It was a Masterpiece.

Davido is not only a great singer and talented artist but also an entrepreneur. He is known to be one of the top wealthiest artistes in the country. He had so much success in show business that he was able to establish his own music record label. Now his net worth is growing and life is getting even more luxurious.

After his 30Billion concert in December 2017, the pop star claimed he made N500Million just for that night and he rounded up the year with the purchase of a brand new Bentley luxurious car, which he just picked up in Atlanta some few weeks back.

https://lailasnews.com/singer-mayorkun-buys-first-house/

lalasticlala

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2018
Better
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by divinehand2003(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2018
Hmmmm

You nor sure say we go enter the entertainment industry so?

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by tayebest(m): 7:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Good job lad! More succes fall on you! cool

...BTW, wizkid is still somewhere in Lagos renting an apartment! undecided

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Homeboiy: 7:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Investment the best
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by NeeKlaus: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Mayor of LAGOS!!

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2018
tayebest:

I heard that too. Imagine, Tiwa Savage just bought her first house last year. How come?

34 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by internationalman(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2018
tayebest:

Didn't they say he has a house in Los Angeles?

17 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Moving4: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by masada: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2018
waoh

when d guy start music

Talent does really pay off more

Congrats bro

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Moving4: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2018
Lovely.

Wizkid is a tenant in a face me I slap you apartment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by olafunny(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Congrats Mayor

Our hustle must pay this year too

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Godwin7011: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Queenext: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2018
Na buy we hear now o

We no wan hear,ejected by landlord OK.

18 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2018
How much did he boughted the house?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2018
congrats
Who God don bless, no man go fit course.
Baba God abeg answer my calls this year. Mayorkun no get two heads nah

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by 007author(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by R0ckefeller: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2018
am happy for him
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by lekanlaniyan(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations Mayorkun. Almighty God, as am congratulating Mayorkun, I humbly want you to bless with a house very soon too. Amen.

18 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Afonjashapmouth: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2018
Funny how likes or Tiwa was just able to buy a house and this new boys are doing otherwise. Not hating, just curious what others are exempting.

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Demonicide(f): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2018
Its a rented apartment, mayokun cant purchase a house soon.

7 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by marvin904(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
coe.ng
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Xeedorf: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulation my brother! I wishes myself more of this.
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Money is good!!!!

Thunder fire poverty

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by marvin904(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
whether you buy or you build all na the same..
congrats following your footsteps soon smiley smiley
Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
God purnish me if i know any of his songs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Credit card fraud cry

97% of naija celeb

5 Likes

Re: Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
30Billion gang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Transcript Of Tiwa Savage's Interview With ThisDay Editor: 21 Things She Said / See Davido Back Then In Secondary School (+PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.