Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Playing Pokemon Go In Lagos - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Playing Pokemon Go In Lagos (1409 Views)

Pokemon Unite - Gameplay Walkthrough / How To Use Pokemon GO Username In Harry Potter: Wizards Unite / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Pokemon Go In Lagos by rocachic(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2018
Sharing details and tips about this
Re: Playing Pokemon Go In Lagos by rocachic(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Posting the current list of locations, because they’re not that much.

V.I.
Civic center
Muri okunola park
Gym: Kofo Abayomi
Our lady of perpetual hope
Eko hotel inauguration mural
City of david

Ikoyi
Awolowo Church

Lekki
Divine mercy church, Admiralty way
Statue of Mary, Chris Madueke Drive
The Grail Place, off Omorinre Johnson
Lekki Central Mosque

Yaba
UNILAG mosque
St. Dominics
Hoares methodist church
Gym: Yaba Baptist church

Surulere
Gym: National theatre
Iponri mosque
Teslim Balogun stadium

Ikeja
Adeyemi Bero auditorium. Opposite Shoprite
Alausa central mosque
Gym: Chapel of christ the light

Lagos Island
TBS horses
Freedom park
Gym: Madam Tinubu square
Gym: the cathedral church of Christ
Gym: The first baptist church
Gym: Holy Cross cathedral
Gym: Statue of Sango
Re: Playing Pokemon Go In Lagos by nelsonebby(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Ikorodu nko?
Re: Playing Pokemon Go In Lagos by Nikra(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for the tips rocachic! You know, Konstantine99, I play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon also and I'm glad that I'm not the only one playing it nowadays. It's an old but good game, no doubts on that! My favorite version is the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, from 2012. I can play it over and over again - something that I did dozens of times. It might be my favorite Pokemon game also.
Re: Playing Pokemon Go In Lagos by rocachic(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
I don't play the console games anymore though. Glad to see you're excited for them. There are a few peeps in the network who do, and I can connect you with them. There's even a lad who sets up gaming events

(1) (Reply)

Gift Cards NEEDED / What Is The Most Overrated Video Game? / Pls I Cant Play Pes 2017 On My Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.