Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) (36041 Views)

Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by Azam101: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmart:
She no even fine sef
She could feed your entire generation!

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Azam101:
She could feed your entire generation!
With what? Leather boot abi leather belt
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
gidado14:

but she be Major and what are you?
cool the guy who called her ugly? Duh
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
mechanics:
What has beauty got to do with promotion?
It makes the occasion unforgettable cool

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
sulakishop:
Agreed but was much more disappointed when I saw your picture on your profile...
Ọ̀bọ lagidò!

Buddie that's a Google stock footage why will a grown man like that argue with peasant like you?
If I call your papa
baba ọmọ ọlọgbọn na they will say I'm a cyber bully
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
manci:
who beauty help
grin are you joking?

Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=spiritedtete post=64891597][/quote]

cry indeed poor english language
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Xisnin:

This thread is not for empty head kids
No wonder your father isn't here
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
ophilly:

I looked up your dp expecting to see a handsome dude only to see a golliwog.

First of all Google stock photo second of all like any of your mothers boyfriends can look like that
ophilly:

..besides, who's talking about good looks here. "Achievements" , that is what matters in life. Grow up otherwise you will always remain kobosmart naira foolish.
Yea right no wonder people admire Alison madueke over okonjo iweala
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
unitysheart:

Talk another one.
Why? You are wicked you want make e hang himself?
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by airprinz(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
tuzeriouz:

shut the f*ck up! We are talking about surviving four years in NDA. Rising from Lt to Maj. Distinguishing herself as dedicated teacher. The unifying force between children and husband. The truest representation of a traditional kanuri woman. A masterful slay queen of the NA. A role model. An inspiration to especially the female cadets. Meanwhile she is most beautiful than your sisters, wife/gal friend and mother put together. Congrats to gallantry of its kind. Serve us well with your new rank.
Lunatic, Charlatan, how many wars has dat woman faught in dis nation inorder to deserve that position??

Stop ranting here like a goat luking for survival.
She isnt pretty, u cant help dat fact, above all she's Ogas at the top food wether u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmart:

No wonder your father isn't here

Gutter kid, take my advice and return to the section for fools and while
doing that change your moniker to kobodumb because there is nothing
smart about you.
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
jokayos:
Stop this fake news she is not the first female Major in Nigeria Army what of Major Mojisola Obasonjo, the late wife of Obasonjo who contested for Nigeria president in 2003 general election.
What happened to your sight??
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
Denn:

Share your mum's picture. No insult intended. Kindly inform us if your mum or any close female relative has been promoted to the post of Major in the Nigerian Army before.

In addition, you should note that beauty does not teach tactics and war strategy when bullets are flying.

Thank you
I have an aunt whose married to an air vice marshal grin does that count? and oh that's my mom downstairs she's gonna be 63 this year ain't she sweet?

Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Gutter kid, take my advice and return to the section for fools and while
doing that change your moniker to kobodumb because there is nothing
smart about you.
Wow I see your dad passed some of that sweet dimwit genes to you huh? Next time he tries to protest your paternity just make a joke to shut his dimwitted @ss up
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by Denn(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmart:

I have an aunt whose married to an air vice marshal grin does that count? and oh that's my mom downstairs she's gonna be 63 this year ain't she sweet?

It does not count sir.

Being married to the President is not the same as being the President.

Your mum looks wonderful and I can guarantee she would not approve of her son ridiculing a middle aged woman who has achieved greatness in her field.

My regards to her
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmart:

Why? You are wicked you want make e hang himself?

grin
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
one eagle
memories of mama shina
senior nurse csskd
she was a major
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by Azam101: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
kobosmart:
With what? Leather boot abi leather belt
indomie kid
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2018
Denn:

Your mum looks wonderful and I can guarantee she would not approve of her son ridiculing a middle aged woman who has achieved greatness in her field.

My regards to her
I just said she wasn't pretty I didn't say she looked like a fat roadside groundnut seller from the North so keep your shirt on
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 12:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Azam101:
indomie kid
Broke Nigga
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2018
Oponu

kobosmart:

Buddie that's a Google stock footage why will a grown man like that argue with peasant like you?
If I call your papa
baba ọmọ ọlọgbọn na they will say I'm a cyber bully
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by kobosmart(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2018
sulakishop:
Oponu

Hehehe I bet you feel really st*pie now don't you? Well you should
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by Azam101: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2018
kobosmart:
Broke Nigga
Frustrated dude !
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by sulakishop(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Apọ̀dà

kobosmart:

Hehehe I bet you feel really st*pie now don't you? Well you should
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by frank043(m): 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
tuzeriouz:

shut the f*ck up! We are talking about surviving four years in NDA. Rising from Lt to Maj. Distinguishing herself as dedicated teacher. The unifying force between children and husband. The truest representation of a traditional kanuri woman. A masterful slay queen of the NA. A role model. An inspiration to especially the female cadets. Meanwhile she is most beautiful than your sisters, wife/gal friend and mother put together. Congrats to gallantry of its kind. Serve us well with your new rank.

And who told you she went through NDA?
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
kobosmart:
sure.
Re: Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
kobosmart:
sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Employment Letter Was Withdrawn / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / Where And Which Organisation / Company Is Recruiting : Help Someone In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.