Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,488 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? (1863 Views)

"I Hope That Even My Worst Critics Remain On Twitter" - Elon Musk / Skrill & Neteller Gurus I Need Help / To The Mini Importation Gurus, I Need A Logistics Company. Please Recommend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2018
Guys help me out please. I passed through a rigorous process of creating a new email address and fiverr account with a VPN connection which changed my ip location to Michigan, United States of America. Everything was going on well until they asked me to verify my phone number. My nyash open! I had to use my Nigerian phone number since there's no way of getting an American phone number for verification. Now the gig is created and awaiting approval but am scared of what will happen. Hope they won't ban me or give me a Nigerian flag. I always use VPN to open my fiverr account.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
I need some professional advice please or am I in the wrong section?
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by KLDick: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Fiverr reviews needed!

Please get in touch if you know about this to transact at your rate.

Cheers!

Contact (WhatsApp): 09096416132
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
KLDick:
Fiverr reviews needed!

Please get in touch if you know about this to transact at your rate.

Cheers!

Contact (WhatsApp): 09096416132
answer my question now. I can give you reviews if you want
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by BluePearls(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
No need to use VPN, it's likely they know you are surfing on Nigerian IP. You won't be given a Nigerian flag based on experience. You are good to go if your gig is approved.

1 Like

Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Am also in dilemma too. They are asking me to verify my account and I don't have anyone in the us. My money is still with them o
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by tecnolad(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Go ahead and verify with your Nigerian number. You won't get a Nigerian flag. If you have more questions, I'm here to help
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
cuteguy14911:
Am also in dilemma too. They are asking me to verify my account and I don't have anyone in the us. My money is still with them o
I did the verification with my Nigerian phone number. Lol
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
tecnolad:
Go ahead and verify with your Nigerian number. You won't get a Nigerian flag. If you have more questions, I'm here to help
how do I enter my payoneer card details and how do I know if the gig is approved?
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by tecnolad(m): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
lofty900:
how do I enter my payoneer card details and how do I know if the gig is approved?

Your gig is approved when it's active. You don't need to enter your Payoneer card details
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
tecnolad:

Your gig is approved when it's active. You don't need to enter your Payoneer card details
OK thanks
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
lofty900:

Kindly explain to me how you did it? Thank you and God bless
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
lofty900:

I mean did you switch off your VPN connection and what happened afterwards when you entered your Nigerian no?
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
cuteguy14911:

Kindly explain to me how you did it? Thank you and God bless
my VPN was on. I just changed the country code to +234 then I entered my phone number. Text message came to me and I entered the code. Simple
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
lofty900:
my VPN was on. I just changed the country code to +234 then I entered my phone number. Text message came to me and I entered the code. Simple

Please pardon me one last time, did you select the country as Nigeria?
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Eggmotors: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
cuteguy14911:

Please pardon me one last time, did you select the country as Nigeria?
nope. Just enter the code +234 then proceed
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Eggmotors:
nope. Just enter the code +234 then proceed

Thanks boss, I've verified my account too, with my Nigerian no
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2018
cuteguy14911:

Thanks boss, I've verified my account too, with my Nigerian no
good luck to you. Which VPN are you using now. I discovered that the zenmate I installed almost crashed my system. Am planning to install cyberghost. What of you? Also what service do you render on fiverr?
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
lofty900:
good luck to you. Which VPN are you using now. I discovered that the zenmate I installed almost crashed my system. Am planning to install cyberghost. What of you? Also what service do you render on fiverr?

� I am using windscribe vpn and I solve assignments
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
cuteguy14911:

nice. Am into graphic design
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2018
lofty900:

Can we connect on WhatsApp? 08173426673
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 27, 2018
cuteguy14911:

Can we connect on WhatsApp? 08173426673
ok
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by ipain: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
cuteguy14911:

What kind of assignments do you solve and how is the volume of your orders ? do you make as much as $500-$1000 per month doing that?
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by ipain: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
lofty900:
must you be a graphic design guru to enter this niche?
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 30, 2018
ipain:
must you be a graphic design guru to enter this niche?
not really. Just know enough to do the design
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by dayowunmi(m): 9:51am On Mar 30, 2018
If you verify your account with Nigerian phone number, it will deport you to Nigeria
Re: Fiverr Gurus, I Hope Fiverr Will Not Give Me A Nigerian Flag? by FireUpNow(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30
dayowunmi:
If you verify your account with Nigerian phone number, it will deport you to Nigeria

What do you by it will deport you back to Nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Present Exchange Rate For The Euro? / What "DRAGONS DEN" Has Taught Me / Clickbank Q's And A's - Cb Guru Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.