Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

*ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before Valentine....* - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before Valentine....* (876 Views)

4 Proven Ways Of Taking Your Bath On Harmattan. Pics / After Davido Bought Chioma Porshe See What This Lady Did To Her Lover / Greedy Pastor/money Lover! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before Valentine....* by infoleak: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so
you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!!
_
2.You don't even respect me. I'm talking and
you are busy breathing? It's over!
_
3.I called you and you picked up immediately.
You lack patience. It’s over!!
_
4. I told u I love my food hot but you refused to
warm the ice cream. You don't care about me.
It's over!
_
5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the other.
You fried the one you were supposed to boil
and boiled the one you were supposed to fry.
You are not obedient, It’s over!
_
6.I call u DARLING and you called me HONEY.
Indirectly, you’re calling my mother a BEE. No
respect for in- laws, pack your bags. its over
_
7. You are sweeping my house with a broom
when u know am a PDP member, its over.....pack and go and meet Buhari!!!!
������

1 Like

Re: *ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before Valentine....* by countryfive: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
infoleak:
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery so you’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!! _ 2.You don't even respect me. I'm talking and you are busy breathing? It's over! _ 3.I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!! _ 4. I told u I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don't care about me. It's over! _ 5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry the other. You fried the one you were supposed to boil and boiled the one you were supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s over! _ 6.I call u DARLING and you called me HONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mother a BEE. No respect for in- laws, pack your bags. its over _ 7. You are sweeping my house with a broom when u know am a PDP member, its over.....pack and go and meet Buhari!!!! ������
Re: *ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before Valentine....* by Donpresh95(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
You did not shave it properly when you know that Valentine is almost here. It is over
Re: *ways Of Breaking Up With Your Lover Before Valentine....* by sylviaeo(f): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

COMEDY SKIT: Kizz Daniel – Happrychihate / Nigerian Students Go Crazy After The Worldcup Game Against Iceland / An Edo Man Invited His Friends For His Mother's Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.