Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

"Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (18525 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Fight Breaks After A Nigerian Man Slapped An Oyinbo For Raining Insults On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Wesporting: 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
"Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Their Gun And Collected ₦7,000"-Twitter User

A Nigerian lady who says some policemen in Mowe Ibafo, Lagos state slapped an old Woman and a man, and also used gun to beat up driver and they also collected 7000 Naira from him. she shared the story of the incident on Twitter.

According to Anuoluwapo Oluwaseyi‏, incident happened on 7th February 2018 on her her way home in Lagos state. She wrote:

"On my way home yesterday, something terrible happened by our so called PoliceNG they slapped an Old Woman and a Man and also Used Their Gun to Beat The Driver and also collected 7000 Naira!!!!!! So i stay in Mowe Ibafo, and on my way home, the bus i entered stopped to drop a passenger in Wawa,So he was about to move when a Car stopped in front of us and the driver mistakenly hit the car and started begging,
Well little did we know they are police officers @PoliceNG, they all came down and started beating the driver they even knack the drivers head with their Guns

So a man was trying to beg them.... They came and slapped him.. ImmediatelyAlso an old woman got down to beg them maybe they'll consider her to stop beating the driver.... They slapped the woman and pushed her she almost fell on the floor!!!!!

When i wanted to record a Man said" if dem born you well make you record anything i go shoot you"So they told us all to get down that they want to drive the car to their Station, we all didn't get down.... And the man said he'll Shoot us all and nothing will happen.... He slapped the conductor too Until the man gave him 7,000 What is the country becoming?

We are not safe again!!!!

This is not good at all!!!?!

I know where they came from!!!!"

https://twitter.com/SisiLizzie/status/961492708081549312

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/08/lagos-police-slapped-an-old-woman-beat-up-driver/

1 Share

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
How I wish they can get the name of just one of the cops.

80% of them are something else.

Bad cops everywhere.....
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by johnnyn1(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by krissconnect(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Since buhari came to power, I've never heard a good news report. Buhari is a criminal old fashioned, I'll luck, senile, wicked, callous, deluded, demented, electrocuted, fermented he goat undecided

11 Likes

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Jochabed(f): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lagos!!!? Not suprised,strange things happen there.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Benjom(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
One or two pictures of the incident would have done justice to this issue y'know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Teewhy2: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigeria a country where the powerful (either with gun or Political Power) oppress the powerless and people they are employed to protect.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
krissconnect:
Since buhari came to power, I've never heard a good news report. Buhari is a criminal old fashioned, I'll luck, senile, wicked, callous, deluded, demented, electrocuted, fermented he goat undecided

I pray you don't die before your time with this plain hatred for your president.

See how he is breathing so HEAVILY sef!!!
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by maxiuc(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who do we believe now

Anyway naija police the possibility of this happening is fat and wide

You this before you believe Twitter handlers hmmm

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Nackzy: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria The shithole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Gkay1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
police is your friend.
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by FrenchWay: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wow..
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by bonechamberlain(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
angry

"there was corruption, moral degradation and infidelity in every sphere of the society. Italy was the characteristic example of institutional decay. cruelty and murder became the day to day affair, values and principles were banished by the society. Christian, honesty and ethics were the values of the past . profligacy and debauchery were frequent, struggle for power was very common, Unclad selfishness reigned everywhere. it was an AGE OF BASTARDS AND ADVENTURERS". this was the picture of Italian society as stated by Niccolo Machiavelli. not different from the state of nature by Hobbes and not different from the current Nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by adisabarber(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Benjom:
One or two pictures of the incident would have done justice to this issue y'know.

And get shot?

5 Likes

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by kestolove95(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dats what u gt wen u make a nupe man IGP

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by freemanbubble: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
all these police self
the one when them do for Benin City here never do them

boys go soon they run enter them o
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Authoreety: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Zoowardness

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by MrMcJay(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
All you need is just the policeman's name tag and force number. Even if they're much, the details of just one of them is enough.

Instead of coming to cry on Social media, the best way to handle this matter legally is this:

1. Snap clean, clear photographs of the dishevelled woman or possible injuries sustained.

2. Let the woman go to a government hospital and get a Medical report stating the extent of the injuries she suffered.

3. Obtain prescription for drugs to be taken to manage the injuries.

4. Sue the policeman for battery and claim that he is unfit for police job. Join the CP Ogun State that his men are acting out his instructions, join the AIG Zone 2 and add that he is unable to supervise his men appropriately. Finally add the IGP and claim 100M in damages.

5. Attach the photographs, the medical report and the prescriptions.

6. Be ready to call the doctors as witnesses. Actually, once doctors hear that you're a victim of police brutality, they would assist you to any lengths.

7. Sit back, relax and see the power of litigation in a uniformed man's career.

* The police need to be sanitised and only the leadership can get this done effectively.*

4 Likes

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Elukapendragon(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided This days any idiot can just come to twitter and post any kind of news... mbok go and sitdown madam.... police beat up sombody with gun and u were the only person dat was there
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Man2utd(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
Police in Nigeria are just not it at all..

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by southome(m): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
If you give Nigerians opportunity to deal with this issue, I don't think any police man or woman will remain by the next day. This police wahala has gotten completely out of hand.
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by delishpot: 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
All I know is that..........

They say...................................................

police is your friend
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by adeyemi91(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Someone already said 9ja is a home to terrorist govt..
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by maysimsimple(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who declare mowe n ibafo as part of Lagos?? Deluded

1 Like

Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by debetmx(m): 3:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Wesporting:
"begging,
Well little did we know they are police officers @PoliceNG, [b]they all came down and started beating the driver they even knack the drivers head with their Guns

Knack the drivers head.
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by obembet(f): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Elukapendragon:
undecided This days any idiot can just come to twitter and post any kind of news... mbok go and sitdown madam.... police beat up sombody with gun and u were the only person dat was there

You are very stupid... U are not different from those Nigeria Animal call police

I think by now, u should knw what Police are capable of...
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Wesporting: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
debetmx:

Knack the drivers head.
Typical naija
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Yinxies(f): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Benjom:

No pictures needed. Typical of the Nigerian Police, our so called friends
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by ladycomfort(f): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please is ibafo in Lagos State or Ogun.State
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by badtlimo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Elukapendragon:
mumu pikin maybe ur papa na policeman
Re: "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady by Donopsiano(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
asin the head na Akpako so it must be 'knacked' grin grin grin grin
debetmx:

Knack the drivers head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa / Man Who Raped 8-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State Apprehended (Photo) / High Tech Gadgets Nigerian Police Should Adopt For Effective Functionality.(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.