Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (66107 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Mrop(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lady accuses man of being gay because he respected her ‘no’

As shared online… Read the conversation below

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/lady-accuses-man-of-being-gay-because-he-respected-her-no/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Mrop(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by GraGra247(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
This is so annoying and extremely infuriating. This feminism of a thing is now being extremely abused.

A lady will consciously sexually lead you on and at the very edge of it all will yell no and cry rape if she gets slightly displeased.

Next an innocent guy is humiliated & locked up for more than 20 years and he loses his entire life to regrets. Something should be speedily done about this wickedness.

305 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Papanwamaikpe: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by ReinaFarine: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
She was a stupid girl jare.. A real woman knows what she wants... She would have ridden the Bleep out of your kokoro.. Which nine come be I don't want you to think I'm cheap... Y'all been chatting for months.. Does he seem like that kinda nigga?

But op what do you now want? Medal for self control? Consolation prize? You're one of the rare good men.. But blasting it on social media reduced your VIP mancard to just Regular man.. Which is two steps above fuckboy so?

Congratulations.

Modify:

I am in no way commending the attitidenof the childish girl.... I am against confused girls that try to promote dubious consensual sex and pseudo-rape by making a man feel he should still go ahead even after a solid no from the ladies.. I see her as a rapist teacher.

Neither am I insulting the guy for posting on the social media. I called him a real man (y'all seem to miss that out while reading my comment). But I seriously don't see the point of displaying the situation on social media. You've learnt your lesson, block off childish girls like her and continue. He is not being acuser of anything. He is not trying to accuse or incarcerate her for anything. I don't know.. If I was in his shoes though, I messed around with a guy, he got hard and stuffs, i was ready to ride and he says no, I'm not ready... And then tomorrow he calls me frigid because I didn't ignore his no. I'm just going to phase him out as a juvenile.. No need putting that on social media... But that's just me.. He will be a bigger man (VIP) to have ignored her without creating a pat on the back and give me a medal story out of it...

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by kestolove95(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
heat period, most girls can't survive it oo

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by biggerboyc(m): 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
What exactly do ladies want

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Tallesty1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who are you?

We are women.

What do you want?

We don't know.

When do you want it?

Now! Now!! Now!!!

238 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Which Kind Wahala Be This ?

If He F++ks Her Now She Would Say She Was Raped

He Jejely Accepted She Still Dae Complain

Which Kind Demon She Be ?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
The lady obviously have psychological problems.

Some ladies love to be tied self during sex grin

Many are mad, but few are roaming

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by strangest(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Send me her number... Let me apologies on your behalf...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Alariiwo: 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
The guy is a feminist grin

Mumu people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Badgers14: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
#Metoo grin grin

Some women are confused.. The kind of lady after enjoying the knacking will turn around and say #Metoo.. Confused souls angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by skales67(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
I wish all those stupid feminists in Rant Hq are here reading this. angry

Anyway, who doesn't know that most Nigerian ladies are the most confused sets of humans in this planet. I even wonder if its confusion or fakeness?

Oga, please next time a Nigerian woman stays "Stop"...it means "Don't stop".

31 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by MisterGrace: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin Ladies sef... I just don't know how confused they are.

Chicken ass brains.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Alariiwo: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
kestolove95:
heat period, most girls can't survive it oo

So how do you survive yours?
share so others can learn

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by blaise00700(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin Nothing person no go read, hear or see for this Naira Land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by sanpipita(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Look at what they put men through later they will wonder why some men are starting to prefer with their fellow men, all this drama and wahala cos of sex that you too enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by thesuave10(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Women are just stupîd ass creatures. Feminists will come with their foolishnêss to yarn nonsense. See stupîd girl. Nothing like rape. IF SHE SAYS NO ABEG CONTINUE!!!! Women dont have brain to be listened to

14 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by macino1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Women!!!
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Young man, thank your God. She wanted to slam rape accusations on you. She wanted to lead you to that point where you can't pull back and then say No knowing fully well that you won't oblige the request. Afterwards, she will shout to the world that you raped her and all those pics of you she had will go viral. Your stopping wasn't part of her script and that infuriated her. Thank your stars

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Ekiseme(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
I don't believe this

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by free2ryhme: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Women are scum

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by addikt(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dolls everywhere ...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by LAFO: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lol she call him gay cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.